a new trend - virtual reporting

mardhi

Reading Dixon Cox's excellent thread about stirring the porridge made me think of something I have been noticing of late. The trend of live 3rd party reporting while a BM is actually on the ground. The 3rd party being a complete stranger to you but constantly in touch with your hire for the night.

Its quite normal for guys to chat over breakfast about last nights conquest. It would be quite another to open the pages of a computer to read about it from a 3rd party you don't even know !!!!!!!!! However it is happening now and I must say it gives me the creeps.

I can just imagine taking a girl and instead of the "how was it for you baby?" comment to replacing it with "What are you going to tell the reporter about our encounter last night? I just want to know what I am going to be reading about in the morning"

Has anyone else noticed this trend on trip reports and live goings on? As I say, this is not from mates - but guys asking the girls about their current live on the spot 'customer' like they have some special bond as a previous 'customer'.

• Upvote 1

So, BM-A goes with LB, and they continue communications, perhaps from afar.

BM-A gets to askin' LB about her current johns, establishing rapport in that he shows no signs of jealousy. And so LB is all too happy to be provocative and dish the dirt about BMs B, C, and D.

BM-A puts two and two together as to who the other BMs are on the forums and tells everybody about it...?

So, BM-A goes with LB, and they continue communications, perhaps from afar.

BM-A gets to askin' LB about her current johns, establishing rapport in that he shows no signs of jealousy. And so LB is all too happy to be provocative and dish the dirt about BMs B, C, and D.

BM-A puts two and two together as to who the other BMs are on the forums and tells everybody about it...?

Its not coming out as being provocative or dishing the dirt - just more like a virtual wink about he knows what member's B, C & D have been doing - while they are doing it and then eluding to it on forums !!!! - My point is that with the growth of Facebook and its kind - this seems to be an interesting development and potentially just cause more problems for BM's as words get misunderstood and problems ensue.

Now forgive the cynic in me, but most LB's don't give a second thought to the customer once its over and often wont even mention it in passing. However a direct question will elicit a direct answer in most cases. So for example, if I was talking to a girl in Guess, she would not volunteer information about a previous liason and probably thinks, its not polite to even mention it to Noon or myself. However if I were so inclined (which I am not) and I said to a girl "hey what was that dude like in the sack?" - she would answer me. As it is though - I have no idea who has gone with who unless I witness it as I am rarely in the bars. if someone (a guy) wants to volunteer info then I will listen, but I don't ask - frankly I don't want to know - that is between two consenting individuals and none of my business. However the point is more, why is it anyone's business but the two people concerned?

My point is that with the growth of Facebook and its kind - this seems to be an interesting development and potentially just cause more problems for BM's as words get misunderstood and problems ensue.

Quite an interesting development. Technology is a game changer.

Thankfully Ive never joined facefook, and doing a TR on an open forum is a defo "no go" for me nowadays :ph34r:

But a "chinwag" (discussing conquests) over breakfast with close friends is still very much on the cards :good:

I'd say if it ain't broken why try and fix it. In this game too much info/supposition is often a bad thing.

But a "chinwag" (discussing conquests) over breakfast with close friends is still very much on the cards

I enjoy a next day chat with mates too having a laugh at the night before over breakfast , though after some of Donnykey's tales (complete with pictures) I couldn't look at the sausage on my plate again .

In this game too much info/supposition is often a bad thing.

Very true and Farangbah makes a valid point about a BM taking a shine to a girl then asking about customers and putting two and two together as to who's she's been with ........ pretty sad if you have to tell everyone on a forum about someone else's conquests .

Unfortunately this seems to be the way of the world now , less and less privacy - guys posting your pictures on forums from their bar pics , idiots on Walking Street who walk around with a camcorder glued to their hand , Facebook , You Tube the lot .

Best to fly under the radar as best you can , a gentleman never kisses and tells :hi:

Ive never bothered having my pic taken and being posted before, I wasnt being a "Flash Harry" or anything, it was more like that basically I didnt "give a toss"

However these days Im a little more apprehensive to who or what may see them ( i.e. facefook, twitter, PLB etc) and what consequences they may cause me.

I guess I'm a bit confused. Sure it probably happens as Farangbah describes (there are plenty of sad cases on the forums and visiting LOS) up to the point where

Note the part I've emphasized. Mardhi implies that this is happening in trip reports (from guys who aren't in LOS?) and other media.... but where? I guess my answer to the original question is "NO", I'm not seeing this. But then again, I probably only read the trip reports nowadays of the guys I've gotten to know, or have a general regard for such as the guys found on this forum. And these aren't the guys that would be doing this I guess.

What the heck are you on about? :geek:

I guess I'm a bit confused. Sure it probably happens as Farangbah describes (there are plenty of sad cases on the forums and visiting LOS) up to the point where

Note the part I've emphasized. Mardhi implies that this is happening in trip reports (from guys who aren't in LOS?) and other media.... but where? I guess my answer to the original question is "NO", I'm not seeing this. But then again, I probably only read the trip reports nowadays of the guys I've gotten to know, or have a general regard for such as the guys found on this forum. And these aren't the guys that would be doing this I guess.

Assume, you were in TH DT. I just read about what YOU did last night and you have not even woken up yet. Start to get the picture ???? i.e you went with Nong from so&so bar and then went to eat on the oceanside and then went to another bar. This is the kind of stuff now being reported, litterally as it happens with BB's and Facebook.

In even simpler terms - say you went with a girl named Nong a while ago and you got her facebook info. Everyday you message her or BB her (on your blackberry) and you ask her what she is up to. She answers and says she is in Nongnuch and having a nice time with a friend. You then add onto a forum that you KNOW what the member has been up to and visiting Nong Nooch with Nong. The forum guy has no idea WTF is going on as he has been busy enjoying his holiday and not loggin into forums as a matter of urgency. Then he see's this kind of message. Its now on a public forum from a BM. Except he maybe had promised to go with someone else and then thought different so he faked an illness and cancelled with a LB named NUTTER from Hot Tuna. Now do you see where the problems start, all because of a know-all third party putting his nose into someone else's business, to "score" points with his "special one" who is also still selling her backside at every opportunity. It all starts out quite innocent but these things often do.

i see what he's going on about as an accidental-hero sort of activity.

the punter means absolutely no harm, just sharing with his mates what's happening in the places his stuck-at-home in the cold mates wish they could be, but his casual, even anonymous, report about what mr. x was doing with ms. y contradicts what mr. x told ms z he was doing -- i.e., no way he was boffing ms y that night, no way--and others eyes on the ground can often discern who the anonymous x, y and z are -- which results in, at the least, some loss of face, when the active mr. x isn't checking the forum daily--because he's too busy fucking to be writing--and is blindsided when the news of his actual whereabouts last night contradicts the story he told the bar girl(s).

personally, i see this risk/danger as considerably less of a concern than the well-known ladyboy-network whereby they all know everything we do anyway--and don't for a minute think that they don't. but that's another story. one that's badly crimped the last week of my own previously-wonderous 1/2 year excursion in ladyboyland. but...that's another story.

• Upvote 1