When the "Nice Ones" Threaten

bumblebee

I was chatting to an Lb who is well known to many of us and is pretty well liked and popular. Well according to herself she has been messed around by a guy, god knows to what extent, it could be anything from a lost text message to a missed 10,000 Baht monthly payment. Basically she is not a happy bunny. The message she told me was:

"when u see him "me" (name deleted) say fuckffo don do that with lady boy"

We all know how erratic and volatile our chosen opponents (cheers Foggy) can be, but it got me wondering what could happen to this particular guy when he next encounters this, to me reasonable LB. I have my own thoughts regarding the extent, loss of income, loss of face etc.

The bottom line is even the nice ones can turn nasty it seems when times are lean or face is being lost.

It probably has more to do with the fact that most girls are totally skint. He has probably promised something and not delivered. Its near the end of the month and they have to find money to pay for rooms within a week. I know its a problem when every girl in Anaconda except one has already advanced most of their salary for the entire month and that is before rents are due. Many bars do not advance salary (or even pay a salary), so gawd only knows how those girls are fairing. I am expecting that Anaconda will lose 6 staff this month as they chuck in the towel and head home. I would imagine the same will be happening in others as well.

The bottom line is even the nice ones can turn nasty it seems when times are lean or face is being lost.

I had/have a good ladyboy friend from BKK [now living in Sweden] who I used to hang around with a few years ago, one of the nicest, smartest, coolest people I have ever met. Not a 'girlfriend', although we did fuck quite a bit, she was just someone I enjoyed hanging out with because frankly she was awesome in every way.

Some guy from Jersey burned her once, nothing too major but enough to piss her off and make her lose face. I knew the guy also, and she hinted to me one night that "He better be careful when he comes back to Bangkok; for ten thousand baht I know some guys down in Khlong Toey who could make him disappear for good".

Hmmmmm......piss off a ladyboy or ANY Thai person too much? Naaaaaa.

things can turn ugly very quickly, about 14 years ago I made the mistake of moving in with a post op L/B

on kho samui, after 2 months her Jealous moods were driving me crazy, so I packed up and moved out not telling her of my new room

2 days later i'm watching tv in myroom when her and 2 mates kicked my door in and started to threaten me with voilence as I hold a black belt at karate, and a brown belt at kung fu I dont scare easly

as my training keeps me pretty fit, I can out run anyone, lol

they gave me 24 hour to get of the island or next time they see me they will kill me, so I pay the damage and move out of town to the next resort

2 weeks later i'm driving back home and see 5 or six L/Bs talking in the road as I pass them they call my name, its her and her crew, they jump on there bikes and follow me for the next 40 mins through all the back lanes of chewang

finaly loose them, go back to my room, its 5 am not a soul about, no bike to be heard, been in bed 20 mins , there's a knock on my door, its her demanding I let her in at the top of her voice, how she new were I was staying I wil never know,

I had 2 choices fight her or fuck her, so we went back to her place for sex,[so much better than fighting]

told her in the morning that I could not live with her, as her jealous rages were spoiling my trip

my last memory of her is seeing her crying her eys out and colliapsing on the floor as I drove away

I then decided it was a good time to try pattaya out, and stayed away from sumui for a few years

all these years later I'v learned nothing, as my last trip had Jay slap my face and amp at pooks atack me

I dont know wot it is about me that brings out the violence in them lol

• Upvote 2

after 2 months her Jealous moods were driving me crazy,

I had 2 choices fight her or fuck her, so we went back to her place for sex,[so much better than fighting]

told her in the morning that I could not live with her, as her jealous rages were spoiling my trip

my last memory of her is seeing her crying her eys out and colliapsing on the floor as I drove away

I can certainly relate to what you went through Steve, Ive been there, done that and got the T-Shirt regarding a jealous g/f, she was a 20 & 21 year old kid at the time.

There are a few BM's here who can vouch how much shit I went through back in 2007/08 with her but she is the "only" ladyboy I have ever been 100% "in love" with and so I put up with it.

It would be wrong of me/nor fair to her to give details here on an open forum but trust me some of her antics were pretty damm scary.

Despite all of is we remain friends 4 years down the line after the inevitable break-up,

I still see and spend time with her on my trips and everything is "hunky dory", now I can sleep with her blissfully without having to worry about what tomorrow might bring

It really surprises me that no one so far considered that perhaps the customer DID do something seriously bad to the lb. There are always two sides to every story, and to assume that ALL customers treat bargirls with respect and nicely is naive thinking in my opinion.

There are instances where customers abuse the p4p lbs and ggs and don't think it is uncommon. While I cannot say for certain what happened in this case, I would say instead of piling on the lb with generalizations, attempting to know the whole story is a much better course of action, particularly when she has a reputation for being one of the "nice ones".

It really surprises me that no one so far considered that perhaps the customer DID do something seriously bad to the lb. There are always two sides to every story, and to assume that ALL customers treat bargirls with respect and nicely is naive thinking in my opinion.

There are instances where customers abuse the p4p lbs and ggs and don't think it is uncommon. While I cannot say for certain what happened in this case, I would say instead of piling on the lb with generalizations, attempting to know the whole story is a much better course of action, particularly when she has a reputation for being one of the "nice ones".

Yes good point Rx and alas she did not elaborate on what he had done but I got the feeling it was not something like an assault or involving any violence thank god.

Very good points RX, I'd be willing to bet the abuse works out to about 50/50 for each side. Yes, many guys get scammed or end up in relationships which have an unhappy ending, but for every one of those there is probably an LB somewhere crying her eyes out because the guy who promised his ever-lasting love to her has run off with some other cutie he met in another bar despite the fact she did nothing wrong.

If anyone wants to hear it again I will relate the story of my cute young friend Apple; she was promised just such love from some french dude, who wanted her to have an SRS operation but once she did he wasn't happy and left her in the dust for a non-SRS ladyboy The ultimate burn.

Yeah, for sure that guy was a fucking asshole. The way Apple told me, he promised that he would marry her and take her to France and settle down, etc.....but she would have to get the Op first. I don't think she even really wanted to, but she wanted to make frenchy happy. Then he left her for another LB with a dick; what a clown.

I knew her way before she met that french asswipe; we used to have sex and she was fun and happy and enjoyed getting off. We screwed once after her surgery [and after frenchy had dumped her] and her new vagina was only about 3 inches deep; honestly, I don't see how she can ever enjoy sex again and she was only about 21 at the time. So again, I agree with RX; some of these LB's ruin a lot of farangs' lives and empty out their wallets, but it surely works both ways.