Darkside Bar, Soi 33, BKK

farangbah

• Ladyboys

Hahaha, a line up of guys for me? That's funny stoolpusher. I wish it can come true and so I don't need to spend time advertising myself on the internet anymore and all I have to do is to pick one who I can have fun with. Lol. Anyway, thanks SiamSam for the warm welcome. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon at Chris's bar.

-Alex

• Ladyboys

Peeps -really? You've been to the Philippines? Wow, I'm so glad to hear that. You should also visit Boracay island on the south, it's way better than Subic. I get excited to meet you here at the darkside bar when I saw your post, I really like to talk to guys who have traveled to my country before. I wanna hear from you which country you like most. Looking forward to seeing you real soon.

-Alex

• Upvote 1

Darkside won the LBR Oscar as Bangkok's Best Ladyboy Bar and the Soi 33 area is quite nice.  :biggrin:

Alex is a brand new reason to get your phat :movethatass: down to Darkside.

Think Alex is going to be the new Bangkok "It Girl"         :yahoo:

• Ladyboys

Hmmmn "it girl"? That sounds posh and I can't stop laughing looking at that bootie shaking sticker. Hahaha. Thanks pdogg for those kinds words but actually there are so many other reasons to come to darkside bar as you get to see tons of sizzling hot ladyboys and can give you relaxation you need and yeah you're right I'm a brand new reason to visit the bar and try a Filipino sausage. Lol

• Upvote 1

actually there are so many other reasons to come to darkside bar as you get to see tons of sizzling hot ladyboys and can give you relaxation you need and yeah you're right I'm a brand new reason to visit the bar and try a Filipino sausage. Lol

:party0021: :party0021: :party0021:

Is there special sauce on a Filipino sausage?

Stoolpusher - Very difficult to publish one as some girls are here one minute and gone the next! What you see over the last few pages is pretty up to date.

Thanks for that Darkside It is way to hard to pick the right night for the right girl 

so I better go every night..... :happy0065:  cool

aww, thought you're coming to try my sausage. Lol

It seems Darkside is the bar not just for one sausage but rather for sausages!    :party0021: :party0021:

A threesome with me and tar is all you need. We're waiting for you at the darkside bar sukhumvit 33. Muahh

Part of what is problematic about threesomes is communicating exactly what you what you want.

Alex, besides being sexy, speaks fluent English so if there's something special you want then you can talk about it in advance.

post-45-0-27574700-1399978082_thumb.jpg

Here's Alex and Tar.   If you want to be part of a sausage sandwich then get your  :movethatass: to Darkside!  

• Upvote 2