Darkside Bar, Soi 33, BKK

farangbah

Guys, to save any further speculation - Pancake is no longer part of Darkside Bar and has moved on to Soi 5. It wasn't appreciated that she started FL'ing at CIB during Darkside opening hours, while still taking full advantage of the roof over her head at Darkside..

But life goes on in 2014....Here are some pics of the lovely Gate :pic:

post-5288-0-94973900-1388769638_thumb.jp

post-5288-0-83988400-1388769670_thumb.jp

post-5288-0-62188000-1388769709_thumb.jp

post-5288-0-56801700-1388769735_thumb.jp

... if the Bangkok unrest has settled by my Hotel cancellation cut off point ,I will be there.

The bar is a cool place.

SP.

in all of my years of living in BKK i have only seen a disruption of night time entertainment when the Red Shirts had set fire to the city a few years back ... otherwise IMHO, it is business as usual, especially in the evenings ... and i really doubt demonstrators would go to Soi 33 or that area as there is little there for them to disrupt ... plus getting around on the BTS makes it very easy and safe.

• 2 weeks later...

I met Pancake when she was still with Darkside (Mid-December 2013), but we met in Soi 5 already, there's a little LB bar now in a small connecting lane between Soi 5 and Soi 7.

I was fascinated by her looks and her outfit, and she seemed so horny (well, I think she is :biggrin:  )

I took her with me two consecutive nights, and I am sure I will never forget the time!

I didn't get much sleep these two nights, but I was very satisfied when she left, both ways  :huh:

She sometimes is a bit weird, but as an overall experience, she is good company to be with, and her performance is more than worth a try!

Rather belated, but here are some pics from our BBQ's held over Christmas.

a lot of long lanky legs there ... and the BBQ was also tasty ... thanks for the  good food and drink, the grilled burgers in particular were great and being able to watch Jane walk around topless at the same time was is always a distinct pleasure. :happy0065: :happy0065: :happy0065:

• 2 weeks later...

Well i will be there in feb stating.Any suggestions as to who should i go with at darkside

welcome to the forum.

99% of the feedback on DS girls is all good ... it will depend on your type and any chemistry you may develop with a certain individual ... drop in, sit at the bar and have a few cocktails, meet the girls and then decide.

take your time and relax, play some pool, and have a laugh or two.

my personal favorites are Jane, Dar/Tar and Gate (the petite one).

• 2 weeks later...

Just spent the better part of a fantastic evening at Darkside.

Dar/Kita/Gitar was in - how should I say this - a rather funky mood. Not pleasant. No idea what the problem was. Said she didn't remember me from the 3 nights last February and seemed disinterested in even chatting so moved on to Jane who I think is the hottest girl in the bar at the moment. Tight hot body, great ass and soft perfect noms, very very sexy face with wide mouth.... And very good kisser.

I bought her a drink and said I was too tired to barfine tonight, but she had convinced me otherwise in about 20 minutes. In room she was very very horny and great at everything, genuinely hot and nasty girl. Result was her cumming a geyser on the sheets and me having a mini fountain of my own a few minutes later.

Afterward she pointed to Dar and asked if I wanted to go with her (Dar) later and Dar immediately flipped me off. Not sure what that's about either but nothing surprises me with these girls anymore.

Jane is not to my knowledge pictured, she says she doesn't want to be because "I think about my future not want photo on ladyboy forum." Actually a very bright girl. Cannot recommend her more highly.

Hi DT,sorry about Quita / Tar, she's been a bit stressed or whatever and I've Sent her to stay with her sister for awhile to hopefully chill out and relax it's been a difficult three months due to me having to go back to the UK for medical reasons the Thai hospital wanted to cut my left foot off due to diabetic related problems so went for another option and still got the feet and on the mend, but running a bar from so far away isn't easy and think my girls under the circumstances are doing a great job,I hope to be back soon as it's as boring as he'll here and miss my adopted home and friends,hope Jane took good care of you.

Sorry can't post pics and stuff to often it's not easy.all the best everyone and thanks for all the support.

• Upvote 1