Darkside Bar, Soi 33, BKK

farangbah

• 2 weeks later...

Well Guys finally got my computer back at last so hopefully it stays fixed,and you are my first effort at getting my posts back on track and re configureing the thing as am not a computer geek its all witchcraft to me lol.and thanks to LBR for the posts on our facebook page.

Called in last night with a partner in crime in tow.  Enjoyed it.  The drinks are reasonable.  There were a few guys in and it looked like they had been in for a while.  They seemed like they were having a good time and they had a young white lady with them.  The music was way too loud though!!!

Had a nice drink with Guitar.  She is a lovely thing.......

I missed the Bosman.  He was upstairs and wanted t say hello.  Might call in next week before i go back to Farangland....

Called in last night with a partner in crime in tow.  Enjoyed it.  The drinks are reasonable.  There were a few guys in and it looked like they had been in for a while.  They seemed like they were having a good time and they had a young white lady with them.  The music was way too loud though!!!

Had a nice drink with Guitar.  She is a lovely thing.......

I missed the Bosman.  He was upstairs and wanted t say hello.  Might call in next week before i go back to Farangland....

Doing my Mrs Mop stuff a womans work !!! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gate and Gate !!!!..........

"In the end, there can be only one." Heh, seeing Gate and Gate (meat) swordplay might actually be fun, now that I think about it. Much better than lopping heads off with a fake Scottish accent.

Am I being too esoteric?

Anyway, great photos, Chris. Ice just gets lovelier and lovelier. But where's Rabbit been lately?

'Bout time I paid another visit down Phrom Pong way. Although Gate hasn't texted me lately so business must not be too bad, 555.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JustSumGai

it's all so generic. I've known at least FOUR Beers, Ice? hell, I don't know how many of those. Gate? we got two here, is one from Guess? don't look the same. Tar? I really miss Vivian. Now that's unforgettable. But then so is Rabbit and she was fun to talk with, somone asked about her, I wonder too. Lemon, a honey. Only met one so far. With the way these gals change looks AND names I pity the poor guys trying to work on a Wish List. As if I'm not confused enough being on the other side of the planet with different lang n food and LOTS of things. I think it's a plot to make you throw your hands in the air and give up. And go with the flow. Nat, Nang, Nong, Non, Nit, Am, Aum, An, Annie, Off, On? There's an Ink, is there a Pencil or Pen? I like the guy that just named one himself, HIYA STEVE.  I might start doing that. OLIVIA you wench, bring me a drink darling, NO, not a Beer.

• Upvote 2