Darkside Bar, Soi 33, BKK

farangbah

For All you guys in Bangkok who wish to participate in this years " World Water Vollyball Tournament " to be held again at Areca Lodge soi Diana Pattaya, Tickets !000 baht per person to include a magnificent gala dinner where Auctions, prize giving, and getting to chat with the Stars of this spectacular event the only one of its kind in the world please don't hesitate to call in to Darkside to book your place tickets go on sale end of April so book early to avoid dissapointment.

Darkside is 1st reserve team due to the rush of last years success spaces where booked instantly.

Please note that ALL monies raised by this event are donated to Charity.

Any person / persons, or company's wishing to sponser / donate please don't hesitate to get in touch with my self or Rossco send him a message.

• Upvote 2

Guest JustSumGai

The ever so lovely Belle.

Belle is hot.  Lemon still there? both tall beauties. there was another, forgot her name, A quiet WOW kind of look

When SiamSam was in town, Darkside was on his list so we gave it a go.

This time it was like a totally different bar. We bought our share of LDs, but no one hassled us for anything.

Defo moved up a couple notches in my rotation.

Felix came to town this week, and it was another really good evening. I could get used to that.

Yea I had a good drink with Felix the night he arrived in Bangkok. A very nice chap indeed, glad he managed to get up to the Darkside 

For All you guys in Bangkok who wish to participate in this years " World Water Vollyball Tournament " to be held again at Areca Lodge soi Diana Pattaya, Tickets !000 baht per person to include a magnificent gala dinner where Auctions, prize giving, and getting to chat with the Stars of this spectacular event the only one of its kind in the world please don't hesitate to call in to Darkside to book your place tickets go on sale end of April so book early to avoid dissapointment.

Darkside is 1st reserve team due to the rush of last years success spaces where booked instantly.

Please note that ALL monies raised by this event are donated to Charity.

Any person / persons, or company's wishing to sponser / donate please don't hesitate to get in touch with my self or Rossco send him a message.

Dates?  I might be able to help sponsor!

cheers

Neo

Put me down for a sponsorship if you guys get into the competition FC. Let me know if it happens.

I'm already sponsoring La Bamba and Cocktails and Dreams, but would happily add your bar to the list if you end up making it in.

Hi DT, thanks tried sending you a message from the ipad but for some reason it keeps locking up, would like to say thanks for your offer which as soon as I know whats happening will let you know.

Really enjoyed my time here the last few nights. Great vibe and super nice crew. Thanks Fatcat and I now have a few more reasons to visit Bangkok.

Maya
Merry
Tong
Bell
Tong

Some real stunners missing from the photo-shoot as they were already barfined..

post-1012-0-81505300-1366459241_thumb.jp

post-1012-0-75515600-1366459250_thumb.jp

post-1012-0-47811700-1366459259_thumb.jp

post-1012-0-51911600-1366459268_thumb.jp

post-1012-0-25398700-1366459276_thumb.jp

post-1012-0-05023500-1366459288_thumb.jp

post-1012-0-47717600-1366459299_thumb.jp

post-1012-0-80404100-1366459313_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Had a good time in here last Friday night; Miss Aom made for good conversation while I waited for my intended, Miss Gate to finish eating outside. It was pretty busy for this time of year -- but then it was Friday night --  and ended up spending a couple hours before leaving with Gate in tow.

Props to Fatcat and his staff. :drinks:

Ol Arch is on his way back to Bangers sometime next week.  Didnt call in last time I was in bangers and that was an egregeous error!!!!  Will do so this time, hopefully with a suitable wingman in tow........

I missed the Darkside last february and that makes me a "Meathead"......

Have a great time, but then again - that practically goes without saying when the topic is Darkside Bar.