Breakdown...what are they getting on a plane for Bangkok FOR?

Guest JustSumGai

Guest JustSumGai

Apparently I cannot start a poll.

I was wondering what percentage of ladyboy fans are the real deal, vs some novelty sex on vacation, AND also what percentage are Ernesto :) On ladyboy safari, looking for some trophy head :behind:

Hmmm, maybe you all are? No, I read on here there's at least one guy who don't go on safari.

I've always felt a bit weird in this bunch, I don't much do the bars, tho I met Soc, Kahuna, Stogie, Dave and OH THE Game too, some others a couple years back at a Guess meet up. And some crazy guy TimsBoy? He would not let us buy drinks. We closed down the area and ended up at a sidewalk bar, drunk enough that our host did not notice we were sitting at the GG bar for about 10 minutes :party0005:

I find one and mostly stick with her. Ok, ok....I do need a Moo fix now and then, and Gigi, that girl can cum twice in an hour. Aree there ever social events for couples? Like a picnic, with a sack race...HEY, not THAT kinda sack, ok, let me change that, three legged race? hmm, that don't sound any better. You know yer girl brings her best food dish, someone gets a grill going. The beer flows,

I know, I'm weird.

• Upvote 1

I believe TimsBoy is Thphon........... an extremely generous guy who is always picking up tabs and funded Big Bash 1, the first ladyboy charity fundraiser and volleyball competition. Top bloke! :biggrin:

When you are starting a new topic on the right size you should see Manage Topic Poll.

Posting a New Topic in Ladyboy Discussion

Poll

bullet_toggle_plus.png Manage Topic Poll

Post Options

• Enable emoticons?

• Enable signature?

• Follow this topic?

I've always felt a bit weird in this bunch, I don't much do the bars, tho I met Soc, Kahuna, Stogie, Dave and OH THE Game too, some others a couple years back at a Guess meet up. And some crazy guy TimsBoy? He would not let us buy drinks. We closed down the area and ended up at a sidewalk bar, drunk enough that our host did not notice we were sitting at the GG bar for about 10 minutes :party0005:

Was that the same night my brother and I bumped into you all? I just love getting on the plane at home and knowing I am escaping for a period to hang out with my like minded mates in SE Asia. The LBs are a bonus these days, sure I dabble when the mood takes me, but primarily I enjoy the whole atmosphere of being with good guys, exploring the areas, playing it by ear, all in an LB/femboy accessible environment.

• Upvote 1

Ditto for me BB. I truly enjoy that a lot and everything else is the cherry on the cake.

You know the main reason you go to LOS is in the hopes of meeting me again and feeling my 12 inches of tube steak up your poop chute. :db:8P:happy0065:

I find one and mostly stick with her. Ok, ok....I do need a Moo fix now and then, and Gigi, that girl can cum twice in an hour. Aree there ever social events for couples? Like a picnic, with a sack race...HEY, not THAT kinda sack, ok, let me change that, three legged race? hmm, that don't sound any better. You know yer girl brings her best food dish, someone gets a grill going. The beer flows,

I know, I'm weird.

It seems like we are cut from the same cloth here JSG, as I also seem to"find one and mostly stick with her" as I know what I like and it seems to work for me. :biggrin: I always seem to go with the intention of "Butterflying" and this goes out the door as soon as I meet a LB that I get along with.

Thanks for this post as it really makes me feel not so weird now! :happy0065::biggrin: Now I know that there are at least a few others like me, on the forums! :hi:

Cheers,

Iceberg

BTW-I also need my "Moo fix" as she is so much fun! :biggrin: Ant, you don't know what you're missing! :biggrin:

You know the main reason you go to LOS is in the hopes of meeting me again and feeling my 12 inches of tube steak up your poop chute. :db:8P:happy0065:

I only felt 6 inches of it last time so I reckon you must of had it folded in half :db:

• Upvote 2

I only felt 6 inches of it last time so I reckon you must of had it folded in half :db:

Yes, quite so old chap. But our mutual boy toy Siam Sam is kind of sloppy back there, and folding it just doesn't tickle his tonsils to his satisfaction. :crazy:

• 1 month later...
Guest JustSumGai

Yeah BB it was. My favorite night at a bar in asia. I'm not too much of a bar person. I'd like to do that again, maybe in Cambodia.

And yeah Iceberg, sometimes I got the feeling they was all on the hunt, dedicated. But then I got to thinking, ok, so ask :)

• Upvote 1

Guest JustSumGai

Damn you guys are going back a long way...And yes, that was Thphon as PD pointed out...generous to a fault...When he is around you don't pay for anything...

Thanks to him I enjoyed a night with the guys I would not have been able to otherwise. After I took Bee, I was tapped out mostly and getting ready to go home. Then the bar crawl started, wonderful fun for me. Met the sweetie at the sidewalk bar, stuck 300 baht in her top n made her smile (after trying again to pay for my drinks, and failing, I gave it to her instead). Wish he knew what a night his generosity gave me. In later visits Lynda became a semi regular too :)

Hey JSG, I wonder if I was part of that group for a bit? I remember meeting with stogie & thpon & a few others, starting at Guess & heading over to Nana to one of the lb gogo's & thpon buying rounds, god love him.... Annie came over & sat with him & I barfined my first lb of that trip (it didn't take long) & left the group then. I think a few days later thpon sponsored a party at Karls bar in Patts.

If I find a nice one: fun & not so businesslike & willing to take me off the tourist haunts I will stay with her for several days. My first trip, I found a gg freelancer gem at Marine Disco early on & spent the rest of the trip with her & it was very hard to leave her (sound familiar?) when it was time to go. Returned home & started Thai lessons for my imminent move back! I still wonder what happened to her since she was truly unlike the most of the girls I've met on trips since...

Now I don't want to get so attached on a short trip so after 3-4 days at most I move on.

Guest JustSumGai

might be you was hefe, I don't really remember everyone, maybe it was the bourbon? haha

I recall thpon and bb and the lovely Lynda at the sidewalk bar just before sunrise, but not a whole lot else :)