Sensations

Sensations

Your absence is forgiven with this wonderful tsunami of photos Flatpack lol. We were going to organise a search party, fly some member over to see were you MIA. Anyway great to see you got your internet sorted and those bikini photos, wow.

All the best with the bar, catch you finally in 2 months (or does 8 weeks sound shorter?) :biggrin:

Guys I need to apologise for my lack of posting. Had a few issues with internet and getting set up but normal service is resumed. Posted some updates on the other forum but it took forever and I lost the will to live. ..

Yeah, what's the big idea, making us sift through all the silly wankfests that are that other forum? :mad0245:

I kid, I kid; as BB said, all is forgiven with this wonderful update. And may I say -- please take this as the compliment that it is intended to be: the picture (ID 28295) in post 49? Of Paeng? Damn ... just ... dayum.

:hot:

BTW, speaking of that other place, on behalf of all right-thinking folk, sorry to see that thread you posted about a certain jailbird turned into such an ass-hat convention over there. I'm of a mind to more or less agree with your thoughts on the subject, and even if I wasn't, I wouldn't go out of my way to be an a colossal asshole about it. But such is LBP; I couldn't be arsed to comment in the middle of that fuckwaddery.

And speaking of said jailbird, I see she is indeed out of the hoosegow; is that a temporary thing, as I gather -- does she still have to pay the restitution or face the long, long jail sentence?

:judge:

If you don't want to risk another shitstorm, or just don't want this thread to go OT, I can PM you, if you prefer ... although I would think an ill-mannered shitstorm wouldn't happen on *this* forum. B)

P.S. I'm all outta plus one's today, but I shan't forget once I'm reloaded ...

• Upvote 2

Yeah, what's the big idea, making us sift through all the silly wankfests that are that other forum? :mad0245:

I kid, I kid; as BB said, all is forgiven with this wonderful update. And may I say -- please take this as the compliment that it is intended to be: the picture (ID 28295) in post 49? Of Paeng? Damn ... just ... dayum.

:hot:

BTW, speaking of that other place, on behalf of all right-thinking folk, sorry to see that thread you posted about a certain jailbird turned into such an ass-hat convention over there. I'm of a mind to more or less agree with your thoughts on the subject, and even if I wasn't, I wouldn't go out of my way to be an a colossal asshole about it. But such is LBP; I couldn't be arsed to comment in the middle of that fuckwaddery.

And speaking of said jailbird, I see she is indeed out of the hoosegow; is that a temporary thing, as I gather -- does she still have to pay the restitution or face the long, long jail sentence?

:judge:

If you don't want to risk another shitstorm, or just don't want this thread to go OT, I can PM you, if you prefer ... although I would think an ill-mannered shitstorm wouldn't happen on *this* forum. B)

P.S. I'm all outta plus one's today, but I shan't forget once I'm reloaded ...

It was a bit of a shit storm and to be honest if I had posted the same thing here I know it wouldnt have happened. It is a different calibre of bm on this site, there seems to be a lot of people with real issues over on LBP.

Tata's sister paid 76,000 bail which she had to borrow. Tata still needs to return to court in January to face charges, the girl who was injured has admitted she was also to blame but unless she gets a very good lawyer then she will face going back to jail.

The injured party has intimated that they would accept a payoff, so we will just have to wait and see what happens.

Thanks for the support

• Upvote 2

Brother Solice, nice to see you posting some updates from the bar. You should really post here more often and never mind "that other forum" :biggrin: I did try to PM you in the middle of the shitstorm on that forum as I wasn't going to get invoved in the childish he's right she's right argument, but your PM thingy was full and not accepting any further messages.

Anyway nice to see she is out for now, I will always have a lot of time for the lass, however I think a little time in the clink (maybe a year and another 2 suspended) would be justified for the crime, all emottions and personal opinions left aside.

Down side to miss Edong being free is it rules out a number of my potential bed warming partners. Chocolate,Karn, Yok and a few others were on my hitlist but with herself being about I know that aint gonna happen. :sign0181:

Still, plenty more to go around, and your pool table looks perfect for the upside down glasses show.

• Upvote 2

It was a bit of a shit storm and to be honest if I had posted the same thing here I know it wouldnt have happened. It is a different calibre of bm on this site, there seems to be a lot of people with real issues over on LBP. ... Thanks for the support

And thank you for getting back to us on that, FP/Solice. Glad to hear what's what regarding Tata. if you're still in country the last week of September, (or the last week of October/first week of November) first round is on me.

:drinks:

... Anyway nice to see she is out for now, I will always have a lot of time for the lass, however I think a little time in the clink (maybe a year and another 2 suspended) would be justified for the crime, all emotions and personal opinions left aside. ...

Well said, Ciobha; took the words right out of my whisky mouth. Although not quite as besotted as you are, I think ;) I agree on both points.

Also, this:

If I were standing on the edge of a chasm filled to the rim with stiff-cocked, naked and horny Areeyas, Nancys (Nancies?) and Mints (you know the ones I mean), and Karn was standing on the other side, and she gave me one of those sloe-eyed, crooked smiles of hers?

Fuck it man, just fuck all. I'd climb over all those writhing hot Areeyas, Nancies and Mints just to get to Karn. I'd be slapping their hands away from dick as they grabbed for it like a lifeline thrown to a drowning man, exclaiming "No! That's not for you!"

I don't know what it is about that smile, but ... fuck me, she could be a total chilly starfish and as long as she flashed me that smile I'd be happy.

Okay, that last bit is just a wee bit (too much) of hyperbole, but still. She has the kind of smile that makes me want to pick up a paint brush, but since I can't paint for shit, then a camera and some decent hot lights. The kind of smile that erases fortunes, brakes hearts and then breaks 'em, and starts -- and ends -- both novels and wars.

:love0081:

• Upvote 2

Brother Solice, nice to see you posting some updates from the bar. You should really post here more often and never mind "that other forum" :biggrin: I did try to PM you in the middle of the shitstorm on that forum as I wasn't going to get invoved in the childish he's right she's right argument, but your PM thingy was full and not accepting any further messages.

Anyway nice to see she is out for now, I will always have a lot of time for the lass, however I think a little time in the clink (maybe a year and another 2 suspended) would be justified for the crime, all emottions and personal opinions left aside.

Down side to miss Edong being free is it rules out a number of my potential bed warming partners. Chocolate,Karn, Yok and a few others were on my hitlist but with herself being about I know that aint gonna happen. :sign0181:

Still, plenty more to go around, and your pool table looks perfect for the upside down glasses show.

I thought a few pics of Tata might hit your buttons 555.

She is a different person at the moment, not the fun loving Tata that we all used to know. She was away 6 months it has certainly had an affect on her but she is slowly coming out of her shell. When we have visited other bars we have tried to take her along but she seems to want to stay at Sensations and not step into the limelight. Finally managed to get her to soi 7 and 8 last night for a couple.

She will be right, its just going to take a bit of time and Paeng and I will support her all the way.

And thank you for getting back to us on that, FP/Solice. Glad to hear what's what regarding Tata. if you're still in country the last week of September, (or the last week of October/first week of November) first round is on me.

Well said, Ciobha; took the words right out of my whisky mouth. Although not quite as besotted as you are, I think ;) I agree on both points.

Also, this:

If I were standing on the edge of a chasm filled to the rim with stiff-cocked, naked and horny Areeyas, Nancys (Nancies?) and Mints (you know the ones I mean), and Karn was standing on the other side, and she gave me one of those sloe-eyed, crooked smiles of hers?

Fuck it man, just fuck all. I'd climb over all those writhing hot Areeyas, Nancies and Mints just to get to Karn. I'd be slapping their hands away from dick as they grabbed for it like a lifeline thrown to a drowning man, exclaiming "No! That's not for you!"

I don't know what it is about that smile, but ... fuck me, she could be a total chilly starfish and as long as she flashed me that smile I'd be happy.

Okay, that last bit is just a wee bit (too much) of hyperbole, but still. She has the kind of smile that makes me want to pick up a paint brush, but since I can't paint for shit, then a camera and some decent hot lights. The kind of smile that erases fortunes, brakes hearts and then breaks 'em, and starts -- and ends -- both novels and wars.

:love0081:

55555 Funny as fuck. Shes having a wee visit to Singapore at the moment but should be back in a month. Have to agree though, that smile is a heartbreaker.

A few pictures from last nights festivities.

Sensations are having a party on the 13th Sep, tomorrow night, this is in celebration of Palm and Mike being together for one year and for the arrival of my good mate Huck Fin. If you are in town you are more than welcome to attend.

Going to upload the pics in batches because im having issues with LBR loading pages.

Jane and a dirty old perv

post-1948-0-60617600-1347450726_thumb.jp

Yaya

post-1948-0-54694000-1347450744_thumb.jp

post-1948-0-67555000-1347450762_thumb.jp

post-1948-0-06938800-1347450778_thumb.jp

post-1948-0-03208000-1347450798_thumb.jp

post-1948-0-56203200-1347450811_thumb.jp

post-1948-0-61181700-1347450827_thumb.jp

post-1948-0-99260800-1347450842_thumb.jp

post-1948-0-48363300-1347450857_thumb.jp

post-1948-0-70454800-1347450874_thumb.jp