Sensations

Sensations

Guest JustSumGai

Definitely some cute ones in Sensations these days.  But for my money Chocolate takes some beating.  lovely big unit.  A real charmer too.   

I don't know how anyone knows who the girls are, no names on pics until around page 34. I been wanting to know who that lil one is in the pink outfit with short skirt. Seems a real winner to me but no mention. 

Also at this point I gotta say if the ragged opening at the top of the pole ain't fixed, it needs a small sign saying...

Nancy was here

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Poppy certainly is delicious, just hope your not over 40 mate..lol

hmmm why you say that sir duke? :flirt2:

i can barely remember 40 yet she had no trouble smiling for a delightful couple hours with me... making her an easy recommend to all the more gentlemanly :hi: hobbyists hereabouts.

:good:

hmmm why you say that sir duke? :flirt2:

i can barely remember 40 yet she had no trouble smiling for a delightful couple hours with me... making her an easy recommend to all the more gentlemanly :hi: hobbyists hereabouts.

:good:

Cant you have your previous avator mon ami, I liked that ass too mutt :biggrin:

Cant you have your previous avator mon ami, I liked that ass too mutt :biggrin:

i shall pray you refer to my avatar's bum and not my own :movethatass: ,

in which case i believe you are flashing back all the way to that other forum which no longer lets me read my own TR's or look at my old photos, which includes that original and never-copyrighted avatar.

i shall pray you refer to my avatar's bum and not my own :movethatass: ,

in which case i believe you are flashing back all the way to that other forum which no longer lets me read my own TR's or look at my old photos, which includes that original and never-copyrighted avatar.

I do mean this ass mon ami :hot: even though yours aint that bad :biggrin:

post-136-0-56185800-1374409595_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Goodness, what I wouldn't give for a mouthful of that!!! 

My thoughts exactly! Here I was, thinking of staying in for the night! Now I see this pic and the ass and I have to ask myself if staying home alone is the best use of my limited time on the planet....

Goodness, what I wouldn't give for a mouthful of that!!! 

a too-long half-decade ago i was offered an all-i-can-eat buffet for the current price of a ST in BKK. to describe the repast as delicious would be an absurd understatement and my 100% tip seemed paltry enough compliment to the chef. :party0021:

one of the most beautiful lb's in the world at that time, she's now a post-op, who i last saw more than a year ago over dim sum at central festival in pattaya, hosted by the very gentlemanly rxpharm. iif i said her face is more beautiful than her ass i doubt anyone would believe me, so i'll just say they are...equally sufficient reasons, rukki, to launch a thousand ships, much less leave your room.

:character0007:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I have set up a new account for Sensations bar, any questions, posts etc please put in here rather than Flatpacks account, keeps the place a bit cleaner :biggrin:

I WAS WONDERING where Flatpacks is gone? See you in March,and i hope that i see that little flag hanging next to the greek one...

e bs

• 2 weeks later...