Sensations

Sensations

Don't worry Flatpack, most guys won't notice or care, cannot have enough of a good thing. :biggrin:   Good to see you surfacing again, what's the story with the party tomorrow/later today Friday?   :drinks:

Its for a bm from the other forum (slapmesilly), he leaves on Sunday so he wanted to throw a party before he goes. Not sure how many guys are in town though but im sure we will have a laugh.  :biggrin:

One of the first bars I want to check out next time I hit Pattaya which will be in the coming month or two all things going to plan.  Yaya looks quite tasty is she there most nights or freelancing?  Sorry if this has been mentioned before. 

One of the first bars I want to check out next time I hit Pattaya which will be in the coming month or two all things going to plan.  Yaya looks quite tasty is she there most nights or freelancing?  Sorry if this has been mentioned before. 

Hi Vee,

Yaya is paid staff but recently she got drunk after the bar closed and started threatening the remaining staff members. The next day she called them to apologise for her actions but said she was too embarassed to come back to work.

She hasnt been back for a few days so we will just wait and see if she does.

Yaya is paid staff but recently she got drunk after the bar closed and started threatening the remaining staff members. The next day she called them to apologise for her actions but said she was too embarassed to come back to work.

Ah that's a shame she's a real sweetheart don't think that's in her character .

As you say probably hiding with embarrassment now .

May I suggest a public spanking bare arse by all the other girls when she returns as way of punishment ? 

FP, what's the deal with Bell (formerly of Koyo)? I thought she was only in the bar with her boyfriend Kinkoy and took a few turns on the pole for a lark. But seeing all the photos with her wearing the matching costumes with the rest of the Sensations Starlets has me wondering if she's available/working there now.

No one is making you go !

And with 5 post's since oct 2011  you dont seem to mix well,  maybe theres your answer to your outlook.

Stay home if your not happy.

• Upvote 1

No one is making you go !

And with 5 post's since oct 2011  you dont seem to mix well,  maybe theres your answer to your outlook.

Stay home if your not happy.

I'm not going at all to stay home, I'm simply going to better bars than Sensations. And there are many, in Pattaya. 

• Upvote 1

555 old and most are still in their early twenties!!!

How old are you young boy?

My guess is you came to the bar and the girls didnt talk to you because you look like a twat, and now you want to slate them,fukin idiot.

:happy0065:  Everyones got an opinion!

How come I am never there on nights when there are no customers and I have all those old girls to myself? I happen to like being in a bar where the ladyboys out number me 10 to 1!  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

??????? Rustyman, Your only post on this forum point you in that dangerous bracket,

praising of the young boys in famous but then slating the girls in sensations, I guess you have a axe to grind. Or just stay down the wrong side of Pattaya. And be the leader of your pack  band !!

• Upvote 2

and you believe them :laugh: !

I know for a fact how old they are.

As Foggy said you are entitled to an opinion about the bar, but I get very concerned when a guy says girls that are in their early to mid twenties are too old, it worries me as to what age you are looking for because nobody wants that type here or on any other forum.

Thanks for the updates FP, and thanks for beginning to post here on LBR again. Looks like great fun, I'll be sure to stop by soon!

P.S. - someone really should give Tata a "heads up" about the scary contact lenses. I'm not sure, but doubt that her intent is have her photos look as unappealing as they have since December when she started sporting the Cataract Look in most of her pics.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the updates FP, and thanks for beginning to post here on LBR again. Looks like great fun, I'll be sure to stop by soon!

P.S. - someone really should give Tata a "heads up" about the scary contact lenses. I'm not sure, but doubt that her intent is have her photos look as unappealing as they have since December when she started sporting the Cataract Look in most of her pics.

What you talking about DT, I think she looked like an angel last night. :flirt2:

In fairness the camera flash highlights the contacts in not such a great way, but in the darker bar environment she can be quite eye catching, pardon the pun.  

I am sure Captain James Kirk would have f*$k@d her all the same. :biggrin:

post-106-0-46017300-1358581971_thumb.jpg

Still had a good night here last night and i was late getting there, thxs BB for taking and posting pics and was nice chatting with you and a few the other guys there.......I would take any of the "old LB" there if they would have me, and i am only 30 years old and have    a cock like a donkey thats what must be what     they are scared of and i hansome man too, oh and am still a bit drunk from last night with some lady in my loom asleep but her cock is rock hard maybe she is dreaming about me or she needs a pee pee.... , thanks again to everyone that turned :biggrin:  up and made it a night :hi: ....with thxs Garry 8P

Hi DT,

Anyone who knows Tata knows that she likes to be different and have an effect, she wears them for fun and not to try and look beautiful. Ive got many pohtos of her giving a zombie look rather than the normal im gorgeous pose.

Shes good fun and great to have around the bar.

Look forward to catching up with you