Sensations

Sensations

That's the one, and while pounding doesn't put on the noises, they were real but FM prob stretch her by no lol.

Lovely bundle of fun and a star, No good for any f you girls who like been topped tho, but as I said, loved the team play and was hands on without been told lol ;)

I think I have to expand my list of fetish's - along with deepthroat talent and long tongues, I need to add extra wide mouths.

(*freak*)

maybe it's just me, but there appears to be a great deal of overbite, errrr, i mean, overlap, with regard to your ennumerated fetishes, my friend.

:yahoo::indifferent0018::character0099::laugh:

any one else sense a theme here...?

:character00218:

• Upvote 1

Great photos! They actually inspired me to count the number of weeks to go......9! Hey, its almost time to start getting excited again :happy0148: .

Cheers Bighairy and may the next 9 weeks fly,.....err well hold on a minute maybe not as it means my time here will zip by also, damn. Maybe catch you when you are in town. :drinks:

Cheers Bighairy and may the next 9 weeks fly,.....err well hold on a minute maybe not as it means my time here will zip by also, damn. Maybe catch you when you are in town. :drinks:

Yeah, I'd like that. I don't usually spend a lot of time in Pattaya but I find it fun for a couple of days - sort of like Las Vegas in a sense. The downside is I have not met too many BMs over the years but it seems Sensations is now an automatic stop, I'm sure I will run into a few more. I will PM you as the time approaches and we'll see how are schedules match. In the meantime, I'll enjoy the awesome pictures :pic: .

Yok in those thigh highs... BB you fucking killing me!!! +1

Fog master you were right about Yok. Everything and much more. I even had her strut around in those lovely striped stockings on our second night. Unfortunately l am still in the recovery room at home but she sure made this trip worthwhile. Can you believe l gave up a night with Rosé my Lola for a Yok repeat.

She sure is in big demand now......

Cheers

ET