Do you like kissing?

KenW

As a youngster I have to admit I did not like kissing too much. I guess like all randy youth I just wanted to get on with the main game.

Now that I'm an old fart I am a big kissing fan, a large change in my philosophy of amour.

Do you like kissing our beloved LBs? And do they like kissing you?

When it comes to attributes of LBs or femboys we are attracted by, big cocksucking lips, read: kissing lips, are so important to some (eg me) and not so to others maybe.

My erstwhile greatest love (Bee of the Love at First Sight story in my VN LBs thread) was the best kisser I have encountered in my whole life. A little shit, as those of you who have endured my tale will know, but kiss, boy could he kiss, and loved to as well.

I so regret that in those days my techno-moron status led to my not even owning, much less using, a camera. I do so wish I now had pix of him/her to show you. The most beautiful boy I could ever imagine, and as I said in that thread, when he dressed up at night, Miss Vietnam, Miss World, no contest, the most gorgeous female (with cock) I have ever seen known adored kissed loved.

Even now, as I contemplate things mysterious to me, I realise one of the things that attracts me to LBs like Phnom Penh's Ms Snow White is her ability and willingness to kiss.

I need it; I love it. How about you?

• Upvote 2

I just love the kissing , it turns me on lot more,

If a girl a great kisser then I normally find shes great in the sack too :happy0065:

Its the one thing I try to find out first before "barfining" a girl, if shes "full on" with the lips with me then 9 times out of 10 she will have me "hooked".

I have "never" been disappointed with any ladyboy yet (touch wood) in the loom afterwards after a good "tongue wrestling" session in the bar first :party0030:

I enjoy a passionate kissing session also. It is so, so, so important to me to help set the atmosphere and the excitement of the games to follow. And I totally agree with Mr. Duke. If the lady is a terrific kisser undoubtedly she is going to be a good tumble in the heather also.

One of the best all time LB kissers I've encountered was little Beer from Cocktails and Dreams. Wow, goodness gracious did she know how to work her mouth! Another great LB kisser was the insatiable Cafae from EZY. Hum-dinger of a smoocher. I miss her a lot. :air_kiss:

I also love kissing,so much that if the person with me cannot kiss then that puts me off.

She could be the most beautifull but if she is not a good kisser that puts me off straight away,and off she goes.

I fully agree with my friend duke...try her first and then if she is ok then back to the loom.

And me being a person who likes to be seduced the kissing comes first...so dave next time we are together in pattaya

pls make sure that the lb with me knows what i like.

There is nothing more erotic than kissing provided the person you are kissing is a nice kisser .

The worst kisser I ever encountered was Jenny (Ex guess ) who attacked me like she was eating me and then burped in my face still continuing on with the snogging ........ Oh dear

You are not a real man until you experience the gentle tickle of Moo's mustache under your nose first thing in the morning :ph34r:

• Upvote 2

Interesting question this Ken and I personally love it, this has to be apart of my encounters or there's no dice.

Kissing goes much deeper than a sex act of course, as it show's me that the person doing this is into me as she can show passion intimatcy in this way.

Any of them will smoke the 'ol banana and I know there are some exceptions to that rule but the acting role they play for us is to be believed.

So if a girl WON'T kiss u then she sure isn't into u.

If u don't care and just like to :behind: then kissing won't be high on your agenda anyway

You are not a real man until you experience the gentle tickle of Moo's mustache under your nose first thing in the morning :ph34r:

Bristle and lips are like kissing a wire brush.I would rather kiss a frog (and l have kissed a few of those 8P ). Then again a stiff prick has no conscience.

Nice thread kenw...im a huge kissing fan....ive had loads of great kissers,,,,Thip from drinking st was my first great LB kisser....cafae from ezy bar also a great kisser (as siam sam has mentioned) Vicki from ezy also......my favourite dirtbag Christine .....Tiara from phnom penh also,wonderful kisser.

Its so important to me,I can forgive anything else except a poor kisser.....as has been said,if theyre not into kissing,they dont even get back to the room

On a side note,a friend I meet in Los sometimes who is a strictly gg man,says he never kisses them.....no way Jose he says,think of all the cocks they've sucked he sez........can't see any problem there ,can you?

Willie, you kissed Cafae also?!!!? Musta been after I taught her the craft and undoubtedly why she retired from the scene. :biggrin:

And yes Vicky from EZY was tremendous!!! I forgot her. She was (is) a great gal and I wish I gave her more attention than I did. You encouraged me at the time but I was ALL Cafae ALL of the time 24/7. Boo Hoo on that in retrospect.

Ha, I love it! :happy0065:

I know what you mean Jim even though I haven't met Moo. That bristle turns me on no end.

Do you like kissing our beloved LBs?

I need it; I love it. How about you?

Yes I do Ken,and to echo your feelings I too need it and love it!

You are preaching to the choir here JimSlim,as I liked that feeling so much last year I had to try it twice :biggrin:.

Very true Jim, very true :biggrin:

I totally agree with ya Duke,see above post! :biggrin:

Willie, you kissed Cafae also?!!!? Musta been after I taught her the craft and undoubtedly why she retired from the scene. :biggrin:

And yes Vicky from EZY was tremendous!!! I forgot her. She was (is) a great gal and I wish I gave her more attention than I did. You encouraged me at the time but I was ALL Cafae ALL of the time 24/7. Boo Hoo on that in retrospect.

555-youre a funny man siam sam,Cafae retired from the scene because she sez I broke her heart, I refused her offer to return to Issan with her, and go buffalo farming.I certainly did kiss her Sam,and I probably kissed her in a few places her mother never did.She was very moreish was Cafae.......I wonder what she's doing now?

Great thread KenW,

For me one of the biggest turn ons is kissing ladyboys I just love it... As other have said if the girl isnt into it properly then I steer well clear...

I treated myself to 2 well know ladyboys from Cascade on my first night in May and I may do the same for my November trip I just love seeing ladyboys kissing each other and then joining in with each of them.

Nut from Cascade is for me the best ladyboy I have ever kissed by a country mile, if anybody sees her in Cascade then call her over for a ladydrink and try her... it's well worth it.

BD

post-1480-0-41902500-1342032808_thumb.jp

post-1480-0-55979400-1342032817_thumb.jp

• Upvote 3

Gotta agree that kissing is one of the big turn ons. However even the slightest negative taste/smell and I am out of there, just cannot do it. Have no idea how anyone could kiss someone with smoker's rotten breath, neither for love nor money..

I agree totally. kissing a smoker is like licking a dirty ashtray. The girls who are nonsmokers and still willing to swap spit with men who smoke, are more dedicated than I am when it is the other way around. Smokers should stick with other smokers and non smokers should stick with other non smokers I guess. That would solve the problem.

I know Siam Sam is wanting to French kiss me so much, but sorry we won't until he stops sucking on those cancer sticks. 8P