The Quest for PI Ladyboys

bumblebee

Great shots, and a nice try, lads!

When I lived in Long Beach I always enjoyed the Gay Pride Parade. I have a special place in my heart for freaks and non-mainstream types of all stripes;)

I would also go looking for cute little trannies at the Long Beach Gay Pride Parade, but what I managed to find where always dudes in dresses or totally over the top Glamazon types, not my thing at all.

Whatever, it was still fun.

Loved your pic of the Oscar Wlide statue and accompanying post:)

Cheers for the feeback guys. (Jim)slim pickings indeed but it was interesting to finally see this event and what may or may not be on offer. Also it felt good to be out on some streets with the old camera, got me in the mood for Los again later in the year. As I mentioned during the thread, we all need to be reminded from time to time how good we really have it in Los and surrounding countries.

you know i was getting a bit depressed about the quality of pickings amongst the ladyboys here in cagayan de oro until i stumbled upon this thread and suddenly even the ones i paid to get back on the bus seemed worthy of a second look.

oh, woe the irish lad in search of the lassie named brad.

:character00218:

• Upvote 1

Great pics and great thread BB,shame the pickings were slim.....i saw on one of those fotos some jerk was wearing an anti-civil partnership t-shirt....and bizzarely, a rainbow marcher was carrying a banner with a biblical quote on....Only in Ireland eh......

Great pic of Oscar .....what do they call that statue.....isn't it "the quare in the square"?

Affectionately known as the 'fag on the crag'

The floozy has been moved down towards Heuston station... too many people either pissing in it or jumping into it (as i did meself when alan mcloughlin's goal went in against the north in 1993!)

Here is a video of some of the place names..... I am sure Willie, you have great time for the legend that appears last

[media=]

[/media]
  • Upvote 2

Great stuff Wildrover...ive run out of thanx.....but thanx anyway.I look a bit like the crank on the bank ha ha,thats the thing,the Dublin sense of humour is 2nd to none.....its probably what gave rise to the humour of New York,Liverpool and Manchester,all known for their great comedians.Talking of Manchester,one of its adopted sons as the last on the clip.the boy was back in Town.....