Club 131

DownLoLarry

Lek personifies the concept of "jai dee", one of the most trustworthy people I've ever met. A great girl! :D

Agree with PDogg...Lek is one of the good ones...

She is still around town Patrick...You should look her up...

Great story BTW...No matter what can be said about Franck, he was a great host...And everyone has gotta thank him for bringing the LB lounge concept to Pattaya...He was the first...

Agree with PDogg...Lek is one of the good ones...

She is still around town Patrick...You should look her up...

Great story BTW...No matter what can be said about Franck, he was a great host...And everyone has gotta thank him for bringing the LB lounge concept to Pattaya...He was the first...

I briefly met Lek back in March when she was at La Bamba, interestingly she never worked there in the early days, she left 131 at the time of the move accross the street.

We didn't have a chance to spend horizontal time together, I was only in town for 2 nights and she had a long term customer in tow.

She told me she was planning to go to the UK, but she is in Phuket now and the UK plan seems to have fallen through, as sadly many of Lek's plans do.

I have some great memories of good times with her that I will always cherish.

• 2 weeks later...

Then more chat with Lek and she wanted to know why I didn't ask to go with her??? Turns out she wasn't off limits.

Spent the test of the next 5 or 6 trips to Pattaya almost exclusively with the lovely Lek, as has been mentioned above she was a bit special.

Nothing lasts for ever, but it's a pity that 131 didn't go a bit longer

I wish I would have known that Lek was "available." This ranks along with my major misses, along with not barfinng Alis when I had the chance.

Is Lek still in Pataya somewhere????

• 6 years later...

Almost impossible to believe that a small lb bar with a collection of such stunning ladyboys could have existed.  Never seen anything like it at any other bar. 

Liou has got to be the sexiest ladyboy I have seen. Moo a close second.  Both of them in the same bar?  Amazing.  Only 10 years ago too but time goes so quickly. 

Sadly I imagine that internet hook ups will mean that great bars like this will never exist again as the most attractive girls will never need them. 

• Like 1