Once they cum do you stop?

xrayspecs

A couple of weeks ago I read a few comments on another site stating that once a man ejaculates it is very uncomfortable for them to bottom.

I can understand that once they cum sex might be the last thing on their mind (as it is with me) but it didn't even cross my mind that it might cause discomfort or pain.

If so them I will have to change the 'routine' I adopted on my last trip where I would almost always top the girls after they had topped me and cum. Are any of you aware if this is true and if so how do you work around it if you like to be versatile?

• Upvote 1

I hate it when she comes first, which is always (ah to be in your twentys again), she just rolls over and goes to sleep.

I dont even get a cuddle or an 'I love you', its just not on, I need to feel loved and wanted after sex, I feel used, fekin ladyboys :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I hate it when she comes first, which is always (ah to be in your twentys again), she just rolls over and goes to sleep.

I dont even get a cuddle or an 'I love you', its just not on, I need to feel loved and wanted after sex, I feel used, fekin ladyboys :biggrin:

Jeez Flatjack, I thought it was always the "GIRL's" that needed to be "cuddled" for an hour after you'd "shagged" them and "cum" :biggrin:

Oop's, forgot we're talkling Thai ladyboys here :sign0181:bless their cotton socks :give_rose:

It seems to depend on various things.

One is who it is, as duke says of Moo: some can just keep going and cuming. Lulu, my fave gal, is similar; she just seems to have lust and strength that can last for hours.

Second is to vary it up. I almost never cum these days (seems like I have no need any longer), so that's not an issue. Hence after they cum, I like to keep playing and being creative. This helps prevent the roll over and go to sleep syndrome too. For example, I like to take their hand and lead them into the tiled loo/bathroom, squat and have them piss on me. This usually brings either shrieks of horror or giggling embarrassment, taking their minds off having just cum. Back to bed for more... (after the quick shower they then insist on).

Third, really another variant of the second above, is to play in other ways: lots of licking and canoodling and kissing, and chat - never forget to talk, that prolongs their awakeness too. Then after a while, venture back to the Holy Nightstick, which, lo & behold, starts to get a bit firm again.

Fourth, is to not worry, let the sleep happen. If she's a grand girl, she'll wake wanting it as much as you do. My favourite for this was Mon who woke me up after a few hours, with a big stiffy, saying dreamily "I want fuck you again Ken". OK.

• Upvote 2

Thank you Sam.

But I realise now on re-reading, I didn't even address xrayspecs' issue of pain or discomfort. Ah an old man whose reading comprehension is degenerating along with many other faculties, including his interest in cumming...

I guess my girl stories (Lulu & Mon anyhow) did address it in some way, as in the cases of there being other ways around it, to divert from any pain. I actually couldn't even begin to imagine Lulu feeling such pain. She seems such a tower of young strength crawling all over my back with vitality and energy for most of the night or afternoon.

Also, I suppose my other techniques mentioned divert away from any pain issue that might potentially arise.

But the flat out answer xray, is that I have never experienced such discomfort or pain (back when I used to be able to cum like any normal young fart), nor have I ever had a ladyboy or femboy or gay guy express such feelings to me after they've cum. On the other hand, many of them have just wanted to get on with shooting for a second shoot.