Ramblings & Replies

Youre right kendo....with the exception of Balotelli I should have said.....Mind you ,Balotelli kinda had to leave serie A,the fans at Inter hated him ,and no-one else wanted hin'cept City.....he's overated anyway,missed chances galore against England.

But put 2 into United in that 6 1 drumming at Old Trafford

I am 52, my goal is to walk away in December of 2014.

Small point is that with many companies if your last day is January 2nd your company would pay for your January health insurance and not so if you left on Dec 31st. You'd also get paid for New Years's Day.

I remember my first time in Phnom Penh back in '07. One afternoon I was relaxing at a Riverfront cafe and I said to myself I'd like to come back here and work some day. A dream at the time, but last November that dream did indeed come true. I recall thinking when I was job hunting last November that this is the "some day" I have promised myself 4 years previous. A magic feeling when an aspiration becomes a reality.

Just do it guys.

Hey guys, It might be easier to get a teaching gig in PP than anywhere else in Southeast Asia.

The income you earn can cover all your expenses.

Or even if it only covered let's say 75% you can dip into savings a bit.

Think it is a good idea to have some savings though in case of medical or other emergencies.

I'm a pretty conservative drinker as some of you lads know.

I like my wine and if beer is the go, a genuinely good one like Heineken.

But PP has taught me something that neither VN nor Pattaya can offer: Angkor draft. I found those big handle glasses, with thick white head (sounds erotic, yes?) just sooo delicious. I can't wait to get back there and sample again.

I wonder if PBG beers are as good, or are they only bottles or cans.

Here in VN if you want draft in a bar it's usually Tiger, an ordinary beer in my opinion.

But PP has taught me something that neither VN nor Pattaya can offer: Angkor draft. I found those big handle glasses, with thick white head (sounds erotic, yes?) just sooo delicious. I can't wait to get back there and sample again.

I wonder if PBG beers are as good, or are they only bottles or cans.

Here in VN if you want draft in a bar it's usually Tiger, an ordinary beer in my opinion.

They have Heineken on draft in a glass like in PP or in a jug, like PP lol. Think a jug was 160 B last time.

JimKu is a cunt.

Let's talk about our feelings here, Anthony70...

Why does JimKu anger you so? What is it about him that riles you...? Is it what psychologists call "projection"?

How do you compare and contrast his "abnormal" behavior with that of, say, boomdraw, for instance...?

Let's get it out in the open, as there seem to be issues here that need to be addressed....

Raquel at 70 looks good BB,might just slip her a length myself if she asked me nicely,ive certainly woke up with rougher bints than her......just been reading an article on Semen therapy...trying to convince my little lady that its actually beneficial to swallow my spunk....good for the skin reverses the aging process as well....looks like Raquel's swallowed her fair share,God bless her big baggy titties....

Not that anyone on this forum needs to know about the benefits of semen swallowing,but in case there are,here's the link..

http://www.sementherapy.com/

• Upvote 1

I do like my Red wine Ken but Heineken tastes like "nat's piss" to me ( the lager not the ladyboy :biggrin:), no offence meant amigo

You should get to "Blighty" one of these days and taste some real "cask" ale :drinks:

JimKu is a cunt.

Let's talk about our feelings here, Anthony70...

Why does JimKu anger you so? What is it about him that riles you...? Is it what psychologists call "projection"?

How do you compare and contrast his "abnormal" behavior with that of, say, boomdraw, for instance...?

JimKu is kind of a cross between Sampler Doc (several one- liner posts in short time frame), Boomdraw (bad grammar/gibberish), and Santy VJ (unnecessary use of Caps)

Just saw a photo of Raquel Welch at some rich guys party. Still looking great at 71 odd. Probable the first female movie star to arouse my attentions as a young lad back in the 70s. Ahh the memories of innocent days.

Innocent days indeed. She was my second image infatuation, following Sophia Loren. Somewhere in my pictures folder on this hard drive I still have an image of her in an animal skin bikini, from some junk B grade flick about prehistoric times. God she was (is) magnificent.

Found it:

post-244-0-51737800-1340845869_thumb.jpg

Sorry Ken. No special beer at the PBGardens I'm afraid. At least none I've discovered. But I'll buy you one nonetheless. :drinks:

Thank you Sam.

They have Heineken on draft in a glass like in PP or in a jug, like PP lol. Think a jug was 160 B last time.

That's about 5 bucks, right? More expensive than PP. Never mind, it's good news about the draft beer bb.

Innocent days indeed. She was my second image infatuation, following Sophia Loren. Somewhere in my pictures folder on this hard drive I still have an image of her in an animal skin bikini, from some junk B grade flick about prehistoric times. God she was (is) magnificent.

Found it:

post-244-0-51737800-1340845869_thumb.jpg

1,000,000 years BC I think it was called Ken. She's gotta be up there in the top 10 with the most wanked over females of all time......Racquel Welch,.sophia Loren,Pamela Anderson,Gina Lollobridgida....Susan Boyle(when you don't want to cum)

• Upvote 1

Another crunch EU summit this weekend. If only they would get something sorted regarding the Euro, the doubt is like a black cloud hanging over my trip in November. If the Euro goes tits up all bets are off. Selfish I know but I wish Merkel would take my holiday plans into consideration during the negotiations. :rolleye0012:

The most frightening thing I've experienced lately is noticing how much more I enjoy my career here now that I've decided I don't really need it any longer. Just when I'm getting ready to pack it all in, it suddenly starts becoming sorta fun....

Well, I guess I should have expected that.

the force strong growing in you is--

soon learn you shall the value of "fuck you" money

and the freedom of spirit within you engenders it does.

now just work out a little 8.5 -year financial plan and i'll get those villa designs right over to you.

:character00218:

She was my second image infatuation, following Sophia Loren. Somewhere in my pictures folder on this hard drive I still have an image of her in an animal skin bikini, from some junk B grade flick about prehistoric times. God she was (is) magnificent.

Yes, EXACTLY. My first odd tingles were engendered by two posters I saw advertised by Captain Company in the back pages of Famous Monsters of Filmland magazine around 1973 at age 12 - Raquel Welch in the fur bikini from "One Million Years BC" and a similarly arousing photo of Bridget Bardot wearing thigh-high leather boots and leaning on a motorcycle.

the force strong growing in you is--

soon learn you shall the value of "fuck you" money

and the freedom of spirit within you engenders it does.

now just work out a little 8.5 -year financial plan and i'll get those villa designs right over to you.

:character00218:

Yes my Obi Wan, I was paying attention. You poured so much great info and wisdom into me, mostly on the porch at Famous that first night we met, that it was hard to grasp all of it. But apparently enough did make it through my thick skull to get me working on Phase II of my 5 year plan! Thanks again.

If there's a gathering during November then please don't plan it at the very beginnning of November as I would not make it.

The River Water Festival (Bon Om Touk) takes place in Phnom Penh for 3 days from October 30th to November 1st and I am not missing that. Transportation will likely be bogged down for a few days either side too. It celebrates a major natural event where the flow of the Tonle Sap reverses allowing the water to return to the Mekong following the end of the rainy season.

The city will be jam-packed with Khmers as they descend from all provinces and hotel rooms will probably be hard to come by more than usual. It was cancelled last year following the loss of many lives during the stampede of 2010 on one of the bridges leading to Diamond Island.

The King will be in attendance and the spectacle of Naga boat races and events will be unmissable.

Don't book any flights yet DC!

When I first saw this I thought to myself,"hmmm Loy Krathong is early this year since these holidays are both lunar based".

Loy Krathong 2012 is on November 28th.

So I googled around for the Phnom Penh River Water Festival and half the websites list Oct 30th to Nov 1st while the other half list November 27th -Nov 29th.