Ramblings & Replies

Just thought I'd start a thread that would follow what's on our minds at any given moment and shoot the breeze from there, a bit of a global bar table. Talking of breezes and to get this going, what the fook is going on with the weather in western Europe?

This is supposed to be mid summer, yet it's 13 degrees and windy in Dublin today. Been the same now for the last few days. I was wearing the same clothes yesterday that I would normally wear in December, when I am home I might add, not in Los. I presume this is getting a few of you down who live in the region.

• Like 1

Just had a months rain in he last 24 hours(according to the news).....thankfully,I dont live in a flood area........It makes me long for the beaches of Cambo and the simple life out there....the only advantage of living in the UK/West is the work situation,but even thats dried up....the country's fucked ,unless you happen to be a comedian on TV,then you can earn £3m+ per year and only pay 1% tax!........WTF....how does a comedian earn enough to buy a £8 million home for CASH!

Still,I'm enjoying the football,its been a great tournament...unfortunately,theres only 5 games left....roll on the new footie season.......

Yea I find Los has been on my mind a lot more than normal during this cold spell. The highlight of the summer so far has been an Aldi supermarket opening across the road a couple of days ago, sad indeed lol. Yea I heard something on the news about Jimmy Carr and his creative accounting. When does the footie season start again?

Aldi-lol,youre really in trouble when Lidl build a supermarket(or netto)...........footie season starts 18th august......away to everton 1st game for my team........

I remember a friend of mine who lives in a little village/town about 20 miles from Mcr told me of the excitement there was (and the traffic jam in the town) when Burger King opened a branch there......

Alright BB, back in the ould country which is nice but the overcast weather and constant 13-14 degrees becomes a bit much. I conclude that we have only 2 seasons, freezing and not freezing.

Off to watch some hurling tommorow, one of the highlights of the summer for me, some game. The Euros has also been good, England may edge Italy but imo will then come unstuck.

In the UK, i have managed a bit of luck the past week with a website, fabswingers. Met a Sri Lankan t-girl which was alright - great blow-job lips but probably not convincing enough. Then went on a late night booty call to a passable oriental tv. Its far from Los standard but it keeps one occupied in the meantime. She was quite kinky in fact, dimmed lights in her late, prantced about wearing a nice outfit which just about revealed a nice bulge in her panties. Then she sat me down on a chair and squirted shampoo all over me. She then bent over and performed a form of soapie-type massage with her ass. She had a lovely tool and was a great bottom too.

Here is a pic from the site which is free to join

post-1491-0-38515700-1340461634_thumb.jp

Good to hear from you WR. Are you back for a while or just a short break? Two scoring results in a week, excellent stuff. Slightly more exciting than an Aldi opening across the road me thinks. :biggrin:

By the way I see there is a lingerie party on in Anaconda tonight and tomorrow if any if you are in Patts. Now where did I put that shopping list? :mad0235:

Off to watch some hurling tomorrow

Of course "hurling" in yankee slang means vomiting, so I guess we'd all be doing a bit of that based upon the general sentiment of all us stuck "stateside" at the moment.

I did find a good little girl here in town that can deepthroat, so that's at least tiding me over as I wait out the miserable weather in the hopes of a real summer for a few days at least this season.

The most frightening thing I've experienced lately is noticing how much more I enjoy my career here now that I've decided I don't really need it any longer. Odd. Partly down to my age and experience - at 51 years old and 25 years experience I no longer feel the need to "prove" myself, and now the success just keeps piling on (as does some very fine renumeration as well). Just when I'm getting ready to pack it all in, it suddenly starts becoming sorta fun....

Well, I guess I should have expected that.

Weather is cold, grey, wet and miserable in London too. And I don't like sport so the European football cup (or whatever it's called), Wimbledon, and the Olympics fill me with dread with their domination of the telly for the next few weeks.

I can only hope the weather improves soon. Well I've got my next trip to Pattaya booked for November, so at least that's something to look forward to.

Haha another guy heading to Patts in November, good on you Quietguy. It's looking like it's going to be some month to be there with so many guys in town and a good sprinkling of parties. But yes having a trip to Los later in the year makes this non existent summer more tolerable.

Sorry to hear about your weather, come to California, nothing but sunshine. Going to BKK and Pats next week for 3 weeks and again in November, just cant stay away from the place.

DT - dont let your success keep you away from fun, life is short

DT, I don't know what your own personal circumstances are, i.e. family ties and responsibilities etc., but as you know I am due to leave the UK for a couple of years in just a few days time. If I'm being honest with myself I have semi-retired too early and I realise I ought to probably work for another year or two yet, but the fact is I don't want to wait any longer. I could come back in a few years and do another year's work then if I had to.

Life's too short to keep putting things off for years and years, there comes a point when it's time to take the plunge or it may be too late, for whatever reason. I'd rather fail trying than to have never tried at all.

Start planning and set yourself a future date to aim for, you know you can do it. I must be honest with you, two weeks vacation per year would send me into a spiral of depression unless I had something solid to target.

• Upvote 1

Dixon - my point exactly. I retired with 55 and sometime i think it was too late, but I am still having fun. DT is only 51 or what, so he can still chase the not so mighty dollar for 2 or 3 years and hope that inflation is not killing what he can save. I sure enjoyed what the dollar could buy in LOS 25 yeass ago

• Upvote 1

It will be interesting to see what action Turkey will take to the Syrian's shooting down one of their planes. It could be seen as a deceleration of war, and as Turkey is a member of NATO, an attack on one member can be seen as an attack on NATO itself.

Personally I'm highly suspicious of this ...Maybe Turkey are being lined up as another "tonkin incident"....so the USA can flex their muscles by proxy against Syria,yet another domino falling for their forthcoming war with Iran.

too political?

That did cross my mind also Willie. A useful excuse to get involved in Syria for sure.

DC I am sure you will have a great time on your travels, all the best and hope to catch up with you along the way later in the year. Personally if I was heading off on a loooonngg trip I'd wait till autumn to avoid the winter and make the most of the summer here. There again as we have discussed, with the so called summer we are having right now, I bet the departure lounge cannot come quickly enough.

As you said "Life's too short to keep putting things off for years and years," and I know exactly where you are coming from. Most of us do it at some stage, saying some day I"ll do this and that and never get around to it, it's an excuse for most of us to kick our dreams down the road.

I remember my first time in Phnom Penh back in '07. One afternoon I was relaxing at a Riverfront cafe and I said to myself I'd like to come back here and work some day. A dream at the time, but last November that dream did indeed come true. I recall thinking when I was job hunting last November that this is the "some day" I have promised myself 4 years previous. A magic feeling when an aspiration becomes a reality.

Just do it guys.

The golf course was closed again today, that's two Saturdays in a row,ffs. I expect that in December, not in the fookin' middle of June. After a hard weeks work, it is one of lifes little pleasures outside LOS I genuinely look forward to, but at the minute you would need a canoe and an oar, not a bag and some clubs, around the course.

One of the reasons for choosing March and November as LOS time for the past few years, is I generally enjoy summmers at home. Bit of Golf, daylight until 10p.m or so, Sunday afternoon in the garden with a few bottles of Magners - pure bliss, and it takes your mind away from all things ladyboy. But at the minute, certainly the last few so called summers, I am missing the place more than usual because of the constant shit weather.

Maybe next year if finances allow it, I may throw a sicky for the month of July and fuck off to Pattaya.

• Upvote 1