Ramblings & Replies

Proud to say to this day I have never had a cup of coffee; ever.

Tried a few sips way back when, it's just not my thing. Don't like the taste, same same whether it's iced coffee or coffee ice cream.

Me too I can't stand the stuff , I smell actually makes me feel sick .

Proud to say to this day I have never had a cup of coffee; ever.

Tried a few sips way back when, it's just not my thing. 

Wow, not many people I know can say that. Its a drug alright. If I don't  get my coffee within an hour after getting up, i get a headache.

Me too I can't stand the stuff , I smell actually makes me feel sick .

:biggrin:  , yeah i remember you told me. I'm the same with tea.

Keep in mind.....that person with the extremely weird hair and who uses a twitter account to bash people he doesn't like, comedians like Jon Stewart, says he wants to be our next president.

And we're not supposed to laugh at him, riiiiiggggghhhhht.

Just part of the reason it's so good to live in New England - weather and cost of living surely weren't properly figured in, but it sure is safe!

All 6 N.E. states made it into the top 10.....oh, and we don't allow people to walk around airports or the local WalMart with an assault weapon; could that be part of the reason we are the safest?

http://wallethub.com/edu/safest-states-to-live-in/4566/#main-findings

2015’s Safest States to Live In

Massachusetts

Vermont

Minnesota

New Hampshire

Hawaii

Utah 

Connecticut 

Rhode Island

Virginia 

Maine

• Upvote 1

College kids rally against liquor sales near campus.  That's a first!

About 30 students and members of an anti-liquor network rallied in front of the government’s public services centre to demand actions against liquor selling near campuses.

The group cited a recent case in which one student of Rangsit University was shot dead and his peers injured by their rivals.  The gun attack happened after the student group left a pub near Rangsit University.

The demonstrators handed over an open letter addressed to Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha demanding that pubs, restaurants and stores within 500 metre radius from a university or a college be banned from selling alcoholic drinks .

The group leader, Mr Thirapat Kahawong, said that liquor selling near campuses was a long overdue problem which has not been resolved because the operators of these venues have treated students as their main patrons.

He also alleged that liquor selling venues were known as the source of brawls among rival youths and sexual intimidation.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/students-rally-to-demand-ban-on-liquor-selling-within-500-metre-from-campuses

the bottom square is the same color as the top ..just cover up the small white section with your finger

actually in original artwork it is identical grey as i have it front of me .. but i nocticed the pixalled version is not exactly the same

Actually the middle of the squares are indentical i just looked at lottos site

http://www.lottolab.org/articles/illusionsoflight.asp

take a look

Here's lower Manhattan, where Wall Street currently sits and where the Twin Towers once stood, in 1660

I don't think the area that has streets even extends up to the site where the Twin Towers stood.  I'm guessing that the northern boundary is Wall Street as it looks like a wall.  Probably the Dutch Defense against the natives who lived there for hundreds of years.

I think it was Tim Cook of Apple who said last week that getting up at 4.30AM was a lie in.... " Sleep is for losers " some clown then wrote in the press.

Most guys i know that worked that type of stint in the City of London had to retire at 35 or are missing presumed dead