Technical Questions About The Website/Forum

Kinda weird the show all part at the bottom is totally missing , the top bit is visible under a grey fog but it is unusable .

I am naked without my smilies

EDIT - As if by magic they have returned , mucking around I clicked the thing in the top left corner to see what it does and hey presto ! Toggle Editing Mode you call it whatever that means .

To celebrate I shall finally get the chance to unleash a few lesser used ones .

8P:geek::animal0018::camp::sign0196::vava::animal0025::character0007::gamer4:

• 3 months later...

Any chance the powers that be adding a log in to reply option on the site.

Usually on forums you would have an option or button to click at the bottom of the thread to log in if you want to reply on that specific thread. Here it just has a thing saying log in to reply and when you log in at the top, you end up back at the index page and have to go back to the thread to reply.

Also when logging in I enter in my username and password, and then 9 times out of 10 I always hit the sign up button. Thats more my stupidity than the forum though :(

Technical question... Has the spell-checker been fixed for thread titles yet?

I realize some folks here hate Google about as much as they hate Republicans, but if you don't, hate Google that is, you can download the Google Toolbar and get a great spell checker...Works instantly and perfectly every damn time...

Course you can always use the Kahuna's synonym definition rule...Which is...A synonym is a word you use when you can’t spell the word you first thought of...

This ain't a technical question but is rather a curious inquiry sorta question...And it has probably been asked and answered before, so please forgive me my laziness for not looking around the site...

BUT................................

How come...On this great faggot ladyboy site...the photos for the whatever cam site link at the top of the page are all real ladies...albeit with an occasional real boy thrown in...I clicked on a few and not one ladyboy in sight...Wouldn't it make a bit more sense to have a link to some really really really really pretty boy's (read as ladyboy's) cam site...

Any chance the powers that be adding a log in to reply option on the site.

That would be extremely difficult or almost impossible to do. When someone logs in, they're logging into the entire LBR site which includes the Profiles (not Forum profiles) and the Forum. The button you describe sounds like something Invision permits that we've haven't enabled for the above reason.

We have made the Login process much easier. I don't think guys mind clicking a couple of buttons to login but they really hate having to type in entire usernames and passwords. On my computer if I'm logged out all i have to do is type in p (for pdogg) and the rest of my username and password appears.

the photos for the whatever cam site link at the top of the page are all real ladies...albeit with an occasional real boy thrown in...I clicked on a few and not one ladyboy in sight...Wouldn't it make a bit more sense to have a link to some really really really really pretty boy's (read as ladyboy's) cam site...

Excellent question Khun Kahuna!

I was told that because of the limited amount of ladyboys on this Cam site that there's be times that some of the above boxes would be blank and there might even be some loading issues. So we decided to show All Asians,

As I write their are 13 Shemales currently LIVE on the site.

The way you get to them is to click on any girl and it will bring you to a screen that has:

WHO'S ONLINE> ASIAN> GIRL> AngelVan6969 's Free Chat

If you then click on Asian you will see a breakdown that includes Shemales.

Click on Shemales and the current Shemales will appear.

In a couple months we'll probably be going with a different 3rd party Cam vendor so not much point to our tinkering with it now.

Actually in the next few months we will be making a push to bring in some revenue and affiliate with a bunch of sites. In our first two years we were focusing our time on Growth particularly Controlled Growth which to me means having an almost flame free Forum. This takes more time than I had imagined.

If a new poster to LBR flames they get thrown on Moderated Status immediately which means none of their future posts appear until specifically approved by a moderator. We have no more use for a new poster settling scores or being abusive than we would for a new poster defecating in our house. We don't bother engaging with them and then hopefully they just go away.

What's really time consuming is when score settling or abusive posts come from guys who have made significant positive contributions to LBR since I want to make sure that all of our core posters are happy. This behind the scenes diplomacy takes time and every abusive post probably requires three hours of work on our part. But I'm happy because we are as flame free as I can hope for. Actually I'm extremely pleased with the tone our senior members have set for our Forum.

Hope this is not interpreted as not being friendly to new posters. To the contrary, we are trying to figure out ways to be more welcoming to newcomers who enjoy a friendly flame free forum. If anyone has ideas please PM me or Bumblebee.

I have another question. I sent a PM today and everything seemed fine, but I checked my sent box and its empty with no record of the PM I sent.

Did something go wrong sending it or has it sent and there is an option in the account settings that you have to set to save sent messages?

I have another question. I sent a PM today and everything seemed fine, but I checked my sent box and its empty with no record of the PM I sent.

Did something go wrong sending it or has it sent and there is an option in the account settings that you have to set to save sent messages?

You have two Inboxes.

A Ladyboy Review Inbox.

And a Ladyboy Review Forum Inbox.

My guess is that you may be confusing the two.

The Forum PM system should work just like other Invision Power Board PMs.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

The backroom guys 

Candy came from out on the Island
In the backroom she was everybody's darlin'
But she never lost her head
Even when she was giving head

The backroom guys may or may not have fixed the problem if it's on our end.

Is it better Route 67?

Btw guys (R67 is well aware of this) if you are having Problems with LBR very often clearing your browser cache will solve the problem.  It's very easy to do.  Here's a tutorial with screenshots on how do it on various browsers:

If that doesn't work sometimes clearing LBR cookies helps. Follow the steps in the link below but substitute ladboyreview for nytimes.