Technical Questions About The Website/Forum

12 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

QG...get a mouse.  get one now, you can always use it on your new laptop. much easier than all that keyboard stuff.

QG, I highly recommend this Logitech mouse.  I've had it for years, dropped it on the floor dozens of times and it keeps on kicking.    It is so simple to use, there is no setup or configuration. No wires.  It takes one AA battery which lasts a very long time.   

It comes with a little thingy that you stick into your laptop.  It takes a couple of seconds to find the hole and other second to stick it in, It slips in even easier than a lubricated lovestick goes into an eagerly awaiting ladyboy lovehole!  When you buy a new laptop it takes just a second to pull out and another second to put it in to your new laptop.  

This is an extremely cost effective mouse for tech challenged guys.  If you had a mouse now you could easily click on the pic or the button below and your new mouse would arrive before the end of the month.

• Upvote 1

yes QG...fully endorse what PD wrote about the Logitech mouse, Top class. In fact i bought the box set, which is both a mouse and a keyboard. Both of them work from the one dongle thing that PD mentioned.No wiring. bought around 2 years ago, still using same batteries.   I have always found that a laptop keyboard can be a bit fragile with heavy usage.

if travelling around you can always leave the keyboard at home, just use the integral one. i dunno how much the box set is in the UK but here in Lilyland it was around 1000 baht.

If you ever get sorted with the copy and paste problem let me know and i'll clean all this thread ...get back to the music. Yee-haw!

• Like 3
7 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

I have always found that a laptop keyboard can be a bit fragile with heavy usage.

BBG went the keyboard route because his keyboard was fucked.   But if you are not having problems with your keyboard suggest you start out with just the 10 quid mouse.  Logitech model M185 is my strong recommendation for you.

• Like 1

think we are talking different things PD. QG is talking about buying a laptop. My suggestion is he gets a mouse and if he's a heavy user, also a keyboard. Because  laptop integral keyboards are sometimes a bit fragile, especially, they don't like coffee etc spilt on them.I know this! A separate keyboard keeps them a bit out of harms way. Therefore it makes more sense to buy the joint mouse/keyboard package.

I'm trying to put myself in Cowpokes shoes, he is a bit different to must of us. What happens if his Hoss comes in the room and craps on the laptop? much easier to clean a remote keyboard with no elecy things inside.

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Harleydwg said:

Is it possible to change my screen name? I signed up some time ago forgot that I did and never made any posts. I would like to change the screen name to coincide with the other boards without creating a new ID and  using a different email.

You can go to Account then Settings then Change Display Name.  On my particular browser with my laptop I do this by clicking on three horizontal lines in the upper right corner.

If this is not easy to find then just Private Message me and I'll change it for you.  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2022 at 10:11 AM, Quietguy said:

The Quote function isn't working, for me anyway. I tried using the + Multiquote but that doesn't work too.

On 12/6/2022 at 3:13 AM, Laawman said:

I've had that issue a few times as well. 

I think it's because you can't post in a thread which is part of a club, unless you have joined that club.

• Like 1
On 12/6/2022 at 10:13 AM, Laawman said:

I've had that issue a few times as well. 

58 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

I think it's because you can't post in a thread which is part of a club, unless you have joined that club.

That could very well be the reason.  I would recommend that you join all the clubs at once. That way, if you decide to post in a club there should be no hassles.  You can join clubs by clicking this link and then joining the individual clubs.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/clubs/

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

The forum is messing up to night. 

After I logged in, I had a white display with a notice telling the next page couldn't be displayed. The same often happens when I click on a new page or try to insert a link. 

I wonder if the hoster is under maintenace (unless LBR is), or even if LBR is not a victim of DDOS attack or some sh... like this. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

The forum is messing up to night. 

After I logged in, I had a white display with a notice telling the next page couldn't be displayed. The same often happens when I click on a new page or try to insert a link. 

I wonder if the hoster is under maintenace (unless LBR is), or even if LBR is not a victim of DDOS attack or some sh... like this. 

Yes, LBR has been loading very slowly or not at all for some time all day for me. Something must be going on.