Technical Questions About The Website/Forum

• 10 months later...
19 hours ago, duke007 said:

Sorry about this, I have been looking around the forum for the last 15 minutes without success to find out how I can put a topic/thread on "ignore" so I don't see it......any helpers please?   :biggrin:

The ignore setting doesn't allow for ignoring a topic/thread. It only allows for ignoring a user. To access this you need to go up to your user settings (just above the search box - and your user name should be there). Click on the "down" triangle to open the menu choices and you will see "Ignored Users".

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
26 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

Is there a setting somewhere I can change when using my Sam Tab to view this forum so when I click on a new posting it goes straight to that post and not the start of that thread ?

Don't know about all devices and all browsers but using my laptop with Chrome when I click View New Content then I will get a view such as in the screen shot below where I see the latest posts with all teh sub forums combined.

To bring me to the last post in the first thread I can click on 20 minutes ago or 130 replies.

If anyone does it in other ways then please post how.  :sign0184:

Screen Shot 2562-11-12 at 01.45.37.png

4 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

Is there a setting somewhere I can change when using my Sam Tab to view this forum so when I click on a new posting it goes straight to that post and not the start of that thread ?

Just tried on my Samsung Tab

528693036_Screenshot_20191112-0859051.thumb.png.e87c212e7d074213c1a43216548039b8.png

Touch the link on right of the unread thread . i.e. Katty - Bar and Guesthouse.... and it will take you to that last post

1455149964_Screenshot_20191112-0859411.thumb.png.6a76f45105452e867042d0b5de4c049f.png

If there are multiple unread sub threads under a topic header there should be a dark circle or star to the left of that thread and clicking/touching that should take you to the last unread post. ( sorry no screenshot as I had already read everything)

Edited by sydneyjohn57
added last paragraph
  • Like 1
  • 1 year later...
8 hours ago, P&G said:

I tried twice to post in Annat's thread but the forum got b locked. Today, I can read this new thread but without any possibility to add a post.

We are trying to solve the problem.  We have a few ideas and are testing them out.

Can you trying posting in this thread again?

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/9301-were-all-rooting-for-you-annat/

Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

21 hours ago, P&G said:

I tried twice to post in Annat's thread but the forum got b locked.

We have determined that there is some sort of glitch with Annat's original account such that if a member tries to reply to a thread he started it doesn't load.  We have no idea why this was happening.

But he now has a new account, annat555, and the new account seems to working fine.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Copy the the link that appears and then Paste it into LBR.

I don't know how to do that. I used to be able to copy and post videos by pressing Ctrl + shift + c. Then I'd do the Share thing (copy and embed). Then post by pressing Ctrl + v. 

But all I get if I do that now is a load of screed, and I have to delete the bits around the link, to only post the link.

20 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

I don't know how to do that. I used to be able to copy and post videos by pressing Ctrl + shift + c. Then I'd do the Share thing (copy and embed). Then post by pressing Ctrl + v. 

QG, Do you see the Share button in my screenshot below?

Screen Shot 2564-09-22 at 20.23.08.png

The after I hit the Share button this pops up instantly like an erect 21 year old ladyboy dick.   I then press Copy (not Embed) and then Paste it into my LBR post.

Screen Shot 2564-09-22 at 20.23.25.png

Things might be different on your device and browser.