Ria - diary of a teen transexual

anthony70

She seemed to be fitting into life as a Geordie lass quite well , drinking cider , throwing up , groping men and fighting with her mates .

My favourite part was when they were talking about sex and she said "I tell them I'm not a slag but I'm having my period and they can bum me instead "

• Upvote 1

I thought it was good in the way that, at the start im thinking, yep i would.

then she starts hitting the booze, putting on the kilo,s, smoking cigarettes and working in a brothel.

by the end of the show, she looks like the lad out lord of the rings, or harry potter,

one of the two.

I thought it was good in the way that, at the start im thinking, yep i would.

then she starts hitting the booze, putting on the kilo,s, smoking cigarettes and working in a brothel.

by the end of the show, she looks like the lad out lord of the rings, or harry potter,

one of the two.

I was thinking myself at the start that she would be an 8 pinter but by the end .... oh dear oh dear !

Her step dad summed it up pretty well when he commented that because she hadn't took any hormones she now had a hairier back than him .

At one point did she become a Geordie when shes living in HULL 555, time to get the maps out boys, your a long way off, thats like me saying anyone south of York is a Cockney.

Thought it was quite sad really but she didnt help herself, she was just a normal pain in the ass teenager, its common sense not to give her the operation at such a young age because she is still a hormonal wreck.

Cant ever see her becoming post op, think she will have her head kicked in long before that.

I finished watching it yesterday, found it quite sad and frustrating that she didn't start on the hormones sooner. Starting the transition at a young age she had some hope of a better end result, although I could understand she didn't want it to interfere with her brief p4p career (limp noodle!), which left me wondering if any BM's had been to seen her in Hull???

In hindsight she probably could have done with popping her Mums Birth control pills from a younger age like the Thais do.

Further to my comment about a good age to start hormones. This is Kim from Germany (I don't think she has the same tattoo as Emma from C&D), she started on the hormones at 12, cut at 16, now 19 according to Wikipedia.

Also probably doesn't drink Frosty Jacks and eat kebabs either....

I agree with the 4th comment down on YouTube

ill fuck the shit out of her

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest JustSumGai

all the depth of a puddle...this program was as much about welfare ghetto's and stupid stupid youths as it was about transgender. ESTATE??? It's a project, a tidy one, but none the less...and the youths here, OMG. As I watched it, I wondered how many YOUNG ladyboy fans there are. Seems to me most are older. We remember when women were feminine. These kids, fuck, you got tits and a pussy, you are WOMAN. Bullshit, you are female. Herein lies part of the problem. THiS ONE thinks if they have tits an a pussy they're automatically a woman. You see gay men all the time that are more feminine than this bunch, The females fight and drink and idle like their male fucktard counterparts, Not much difference I can see. So, to sum it up, FAT, STUPID, asexual creatures who look in their pants for a clue as to what they "are". Very disappointing show. I want that hour of my life back, where do I go for a refund?

I DO wonder if younger guys are as seriously appreciative of the FEMININE aspect. I actually find I'm a femboy ladyboy lover. My recent fav is a tall, flat girlish one, mostly in short shorts, but she's totally GIRLY dammit. Are the young ones even chasing ladyboys? I stay at a hostel that fills with the "yutes". Trendy, guys with more product than the girls have, Educated (by modern standards : ) I don't recall seeing any of these in my forays into the night. I'd say mid 30s is the youngest I recall seeing.