Ladyboy Facial Surgery

pdogg

I recall an amusing incident with your good self PD, myself and Baklaboy in Sally's one night. Gypsie was talking to us and she mentioned she wanted to changer her face. I think the 3 of us replied in unison NO and she seemed taken aback, but at the same time it must have struck a cord. She still looks the same cutie 2 years on.

But yes, seldom if ever have I seen surgery improve a face. When they get the nose, cheeks and even chin done, it all tends to becomes the same off the shelf, mass produced moon face. Sad.

I recall an amusing incident with your good self PD, myself and Baklaboy in Sally's one night. Gypsie was talking to us and she mentioned she wanted to changer her face. I think the 3 of us replied in unison NO and she seemed taken aback, but at the same time it must have struck a cord. She still looks the same cutie 2 years on.

Gypsie is one pretty ladyboy! If our reaction struck a cord, and influenced her decesion to stay beautiful, I'm really glad we went over the hill to Jomtien that night! :)

In just one day, I had contact with two ladyboys getting nose jobs in the very near future. One Thai and one Indonesian.

The good news is that a nose job may actually improve a face unlike other facial surgery and injections.

But why do Asian ladyboys think they need a Hollywood nose to be beautiful when they're already beautiful?

By guess is fashion and gossip magazines and TV. Add a dose of gaining face by having the money to do it.

But why do Asian ladyboys think they need a Hollywood nose to be beautiful when they're already beautiful?

Likely boils down to the "grass is greener on the other side" syndrome. Hollywood is exotic to them, but domestic to us; Just as they are exotic to us.

I'll go one step further and say I've never once seen a schnoz improvement. When I see it, it's immediate limp-dick for me.

Two cases in particular that come to mind are, one, Eye in Cocktails and Dreams. It's easy to find the before and after pics. I had the hots for her as much as any girl in ages, and as soon as I walked back in the bar and saw her nose, I lost any interest whatsoever.

Another is a girl that lives and runs in the same gaggle as my best girl in Phuket. She's in their cabaret show, and I've known for a couple years since she was 16, shy, and had the best hormone tits humanly possible.

Exhibit A: States Evidence #1 (sorry for the quality, but it's the best I could do on short notice). See the the cute face.

Exhibit B: As found on the "Soi Crocodile" thread on this forum, as taken in the past month or so by Jimbo... [this is after her 3rd op; you should have seen the first two...]

I used to enjoy all these lovely fantasies about me and my girl ushering this lolita into womanhood. Then, when I saw what she had done, I felt the same sensation as with Eye -- all her other assets couldn't overcome the Mr. Potato Head nose...

For what it was worth, I let her know it, too. I think that's important -- we need to let them know every chance we get. And then hopefully by the time our grandkids are of ladyboy loving age, we'll have made a difference! :fool:

post-109-024961900 1298105203.jpg

post-109-085518500 1298105213.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 6 years later...