Aun Returns?

deepthroat

Good for her - nice to see her still around. Probably way best as a hostess and deffo not a manager/supervisor.

Those transform pics are amazing by the way BB. if she can last more than a week, she will be a worthy addition to the HB team.

Cheers Mardhi, I find it fascinating to see how they change over the years. A couple more from 2008.

post-106-0-76487100-1339289911_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-62570500-1339289924_thumb.jpg

TM,

Come on a "half a dozen" is 6 right? So he's saying that Horny Bar is on Soi 6, opposite side of the rd and just across from Pook's and Hi Boss.

Thanks DT for putting a name to a hot LB that I saw in Vinee's thread, hope she's still around in October.From all the glowing reports she seems like a girl I'd like to look up on my next trip.

have you noticed that some of them do not even know where pattaya klang or third street are????

but if you ask them the daily exchange rate of USD, euro, Australian dollar....even Southafrican rand they can tell you even the daily rate with sharp decimals?

• Upvote 1

I asked Vinee if Aun was still working at Horney Bar, here's his reply from today:

Vinee, has Aum lasted the week? Hopefully she'll be sticking around but haven't seen or heard anything since the pics last week. Let me know.

Hi DT

Yeah ! she is still in the bar and tells me she wants to move into the rooms above Horny this weekend, ... also she seems to be getting alone with the others, ... So good news.

Vinee

• 3 weeks later...

A bunch of us had a great evening in Horny Bar last night, the place was rocking :drinks:

Aun prefers to be called "An" now, so I guess this forms part of her transition to the new her.

An looked really good and her new self really suits her and she is so comfortable with it and great fun.

The other girl in the pics is May, a right little minx and an excellent entertainer too.

post-101-0-44081400-1341673192_thumb.jpg

post-101-0-78647900-1341673202_thumb.jpg

post-101-0-32793400-1341673211_thumb.jpg

post-101-0-87586600-1341673221_thumb.jpg

Hmmmmmm, I have to be honest and say it is really, really difficult for me to move from my Corner bar encounters with An (Aun) to seeing her now today moving and grooving like any other gal out there in the ether. Aun is bright, intuitive, alert, business minded, honest, trustworthy, reliable, loyal and true like ice, like fire. Such a waste for someone to not take her away from this stuff (I am sure she hates) and tap her strengths for better yields for both parties.

Makes me wonder how many other bright minds are going to waste out there.

• Upvote 1

Guest Fiedollah

Hey Dixon, we must have same taste :drinks:

An & May were my two bar fines from what i can say is a Great bar & up there as a must place to spend a evening :hi:

Such a waste for someone to not take her away from this stuff (I am sure she hates) and tap her strengths for better yields for both parties.

I know exactly where you're coming from SS. I chatted at some length with Vinnie (the boss) about An's abilities to ensure he was aware of her extra strengths and to know who he could turn to at least for a stand-in cashier.

I have to say that she is really enjoying her current role out front as entertainer and her experienced cashier's bot-bot seems to be doing a lot of catching up.

It was so nice that she was pleased to see me too.

Hey Dixon, we must have same taste :drinks:

An & May were my two bar fines from what i can say is a Great bar & up there as a must place to spend a evening

Those two certainly made my evening a most enjoyable one and they soaked up the attention too. There are some very cute girls in Horny Bar, definately not a bar to be over-looked.

• 2 weeks later...