Bubba's last dancer (or is it?)

bubba

My second only thead and not before time. But, truth be told, I havent had much to write about apart from the tale of the ten condoms. Another story for publication sometime later.

Here I am in Cambodge with the strength - KenW, Pdogg, Soc999 (?) and another. Readers will no doubt have read about my travails on K's thread, the swamping by GGs while he gets off with the cream.

Well, yesterday the force decided I should get laid by an LB from the new world of the Khmer. So, Soc, Pdogg and Ken briefed a worldly LB inhabitant of the Candy Bar on the gaps in my education through the formative years. After numerous libations we repaired to a small performance venue, called Rainbow Bar in deep PP. Said LB, Sophie/Sofia, was charged with arranging the lightening of my ever increasin load with whatever performer took my fancy.

I have to tell you, dear reader, that they all took my fancy, especially one named "fuck knows Who". She was not too tall, buxom with an arse to drool over and a fetching gamin smile, not unlike Audrey Tatou (well thats how she appeared to me in my alcohol induced state). Giggling, girlish, Gigi (now it comes back!) After some shy handholding and girllish giggling it was arranged. My first LB in the Kingodm of the Khmer.

After we got back to my hotel - thats when things started to unravel for the inexperienced traveller. We repaired to my room, i tossed her a towel and she slipped into the bathroom to appear later asking for "foam". "WTF is that?" She made face washing movements and I twigged. I gave her a bottle of my trust substitute and assured her it was not soap but rather dermatologist approved solution. Better than "foam" I said. She muttered the word "acne" and "I" and pointed to her face. Indeed, she suffered from that affliction but the solution could have been the "solution", I told her.

Emerging in a bath towel, you know the Asian girl thing. Cant get one of that species to appear without the prop. She also wore the Asian girl insignia on her legs, knees and arms. You know the kind. "Motorsy aciden!"

Just a bit less than very excited I performed my ablutions, laid about me with my Issy Miyake (sic) cologne pour l'homme and sashayed out. My night of unbridled passion was about to occur with visions of rockets steaking across the night sky and other signs of fulfilled need and slaked lust.

Fuck me rone! Yet another sad tale unfolded. In short, "no like mouth kissy kissy. Just neck, and nipples. " So a hugging ensued with towel wrapped object of desire. I didnt even manage a sighting of the "member, engorged or otherwise".

I smoke you with condom only and you now smoke me. I very shy." WTF! "I very young, Not go with customer before."

Yeah, right! So she awakens my indolent member somewhat and I try to soldier on.

"Okay. Now I want fuck you, na?" Did someone mention that nasty word "Fuck?"

"Ooooh no. I am sick. I not well ad nauseam."

Having ticked all the boxes from BBJ, french kissing, mutual cockfighting, and any anal work in the negative, I figured it out. I was seriously being had. And here I thought this would be a somewhat GFE with this shy bouncy creature with the bouncy firm arse.

Jeez! I should have remained swamped with the GGs. At least they know and accept their role, more or less. Hopefully and usually more.

So I suggested that as her heart wasnt in it, neither was mine on those terms. Got her dressed, now as a acne pocked young male with hair like straw to the touch. Yes, I forgot to mention that before on the box ticking list.

Ushered her downstairs and pressed her unearned severance pay in her sweaty hand and off she rode on a GF (?)'s motorsy.

Conclusions - never take a dancer from a show. They look good just like in the old song "After the ball is over" Then she takes off her makeup, her wooden leg, places false teeth in the jar etc etc.

Find a real LB who wants you for your body (as well as your money). The search for the red ruby continues.

No photos by request. I think her image appears in some other thread. Just ask Ken or Pdogg.

Honest, guys! I am really trying.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Damn! She displayed such promise. I still can't get the mind pic of her bouncy little ass and sashaying hips off my mind.

I think the problem was, her name was Gigi- and we agreed you weren't going to fuck a GG last night.

On the bright side- tonight is almost guaranteed to be better.

• Upvote 1

I think the problem was, her name was Gigi- and we agreed you weren't going to fuck a GG last night.

:rofl: That's comedy!

Conclusions - never take a dancer from a show.

Cease and desist that conclusion at once! It's unfortunate you had a bad go, mate, but one bad experience should not mar the good name of cabaret dancers across asia.

Just the other day a well-heeled and well-respected poster said something to the effect of, "I always love the cabaret girls... To me, they're the real ladyboys... want to dance and be glamorous... and are often more appreciative of your attention..."

And I heartily agree with that. Some of the best experiences I've ever had have been with cabaret girls.

Long may they live...!

I add a postscript to the above. She is the one on the right in the first 3-4 pics of Bumblebee's thread - a night at the Rainbow Cabaret". Hope you dont mind me using that reference BB.

No bother at all. I can see a few of us are enjoying the live reports from Phnom Penh from the group that is in town at the moment. Better luck later. :hi:

• 3 weeks later...

When do you hit the ground dc?

Sorry Ken, I must have missed your post.

As it happens I'm about to switch off my PC for the last time in the next 5 minutes so I can stop getting side-tracked and allow myself to get my packing done and finalise the last of my house-vacating and letting arrangements.

I will be in Bangkok on Thursday night (for 2 nights), then Pattaya for a week or two to kick back and visit a dentist. Then off to Phnom Penh for the foreseeable, at least for the rest of 2012 and probably all of 2013, we'll see. Side trips as yet unpanned, but I hope to visit both Laos and Vietnam again and of course Thailand when the lads are due in town, probably during November.

Have a great trip DC. I can sense your excitement. Wish I was there to frolic with ya. I'm hoping to get there in November however prices out of Canada this year are outrageous.

Play safe and enjoy.

Many thanks SS. I too look forward to clinking glasses with you again in the future.

I do feel excited at the up-and-coming adventure, but right now it's more a case of feeling utterly shattered from events over the last few months. They have been the most hectic, frustrating and exhausting I've known for a long time as I've leapt through all the necessary hoops and red tape to get everything in place prior to disconnecting myself from the UK for a few years for tax purposes and the house etc., plus complete re-decoration of the house, letting it and organising the disposal and/or storage all of my belongings.

This will be my final post for several days now until I touch down in Bangkok.

Apologies for swerving off-topic on your thread Bubba.

Then off to Phnom Penh for the foreseeable, at least for the rest of 2012 and probably all of 2013, we'll see. Side trips as yet unpanned, but I hope to visit both Laos and Vietnam again and of course Thailand when the lads are due in town, probably during November.

Hope you can make a trip into Patts for the GOTC 3 on February 2nd as well DC, as I'd love to get a chance to chin wag with you about your experiences in the first 6 months of this.

All the best to you!

Then off to Phnom Penh for the foreseeable, at least for the rest of 2012 and probably all of 2013, we'll see. Side trips as yet unpanned, but I hope to visit both Laos and Vietnam again and of course Thailand when the lads are due in town

Apologies for swerving off-topic on your thread Bubba.

Excellent. I do hope we can do quite a bit of catching up this time then dc.

I've got rough pencilled-in plans to be in PP

>in late Oct - Nov

>again in earlyish December (after a Nov stay in Pattaya)

>once more pre- or post- GOTC time in late Jan or in Feb of 2013.

So I hope that gives us some time to meet up soon.

Ken,

Why pre or post GOTC? Why not during?

Because Samson, if it's during, it means I'm in PP while GOTC goes on in Pattaya.

My intention is to be in Pattaya for GOTC.

But to be in PP either (or both) pre- and post- GOTC.

Don't get your haircut again for a while my friend, it's making your reasoning weak.

I have to tell you, dear reader, that they all took my fancy, especially one named "fuck knows Who". She was not too tall, buxom with an arse to drool over and a fetching gamin smile ... Giggling, girlish, Gigi ...

No photos by request. I think her image appears in some other thread.

Meant to do this before and quite forgot.

Here is the Dreaded Gigi, One to be Avoided given bubba's experience.

She's the one on the right, not to be confused with the Magnificent Lulu (left):

post-244-0-98218900-1341292254_thumb.jpg

Excellent. I do hope we can do quite a bit of catching up this time then dc.

Ken, with your active itinerary it looks like we'll have ample opportunity to catch up and I'm looking forward to it :hi:

I'm currently in Pattaya, but in a few weeks my primary base will become Phnom Penh, but I'd like to be in Pattaya during November for several weeks as there seems to be quite a gathering of friendly gentle-folk during that time, but my plans are pretty flexible. The one thing I definately do not want to miss in Phnom Penh, which I've mentioned elsewhere, is to be there during October 30th to November 1st for the Bon Om Touk water festival.

SiamSam, when are you planning to be back in SEAsia next? ~ I miss squeezing smiles from your cheeky little chops :flirt2:

I am committed to the GOTC lll so plan to be in Planet Planet for the first 10 days of February 2013. However I am also trying to squeeze in a week or so in November. This will depend on work and a few touchy personal matters here at home. If I manage to get there in November we'll share a pack of Marlboros and a bottle of vino. We'll let the sissys drink the beer. :biggrin:

I am committed to the GOTC lll so plan to be in Planet Planet for the first 10 days of February 2013. However I am also trying to squeeze in a week or so in November. This will depend on work and a few touchy personal matters here at home. If I manage to get there in November we'll share a pack of Marlboros and a bottle of vino. We'll let the sissys drink the beer. :biggrin:

I hope you can manage November Sam. It would be good to meet up then when so many other guys will be around. Anyway if not, then GOTC as you say.