TWO NIGHTS IN PP!

joyra

Went to PP on a business trip with a doctor friend. The first night was spent chasing the GGs and eventually we could get 2 good Vietnamese chicks!!!

Next day called up PDOGG and it was decided to meet on street 118 after dinner. As usual PDOGG was very happy and cheerful. We have couple to drinks together and then parted ways as PDOGG had to wake up early next day.....

While walking on the street we bumped with omnipresent LISA...but were able to get rid of her fast...

We were ready for late night. After moving around in some bars, we went to ISLAND (ICELAND!!) bar on the recommendation of PDOGG......we were looking for ANA there and my Doctor friend was very eager to get her!!

well, Ana was not there, but we got hooked to Jenny.....Doctor was all over her....showing his liking for her in public.....but I do not know what happened and he suddenly got attracted to a GG and eventually ended up bar fining her.

Well, this was an opportunity for me to grab Jenny and so I did......bar fined her.....off to room..........

enclosed are some pictures.....

About Jenny....

Though she is slightly manly....she is very good in the bed and can suck and fuck really well.....USD 25 for short time......

flip side: while fucking her, i smell something bad...realized that her ass tunnel was not clean and fecal matter was sticking to the condom.....big DOWNER.........eeeeekssss.....could not stand it...gave her money and said goodbye.....despite this....she is a good lady..and a good company......

will post

post-298-0-38803400-1338992764_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-07381000-1338992781_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-70804800-1338992905_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-41949100-1338992922_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-20087700-1338992980_thumb.jpg

Thanks for sharing Joyra!

I've got a trip to 'PP' coming up & this sort of stinky bum info is invaluable! Any sort of anal residue makes me wonder what I'm doing in this scene, so much so that I may start a 'name & shame' stinky bums thread... If so can I cut n' paste your post please?

:hi:

Hey Joyra! Thanks for your timely warning. Encountered the said lady in company with KenW and Pdogg on our first night.

The faecal fiesta would certainly have turned me off as well. Besides, she was a tad too blokey for me. I incline to the fully frocked little numbers as well. Alas KenW got off with the one from the Spinners bar or somesuch name. Word of warning! KenW is a Trojan partyer (sic). Chaps of delicate constituions, don't try and keep up.

Was nice to hook up with you at Guess for TT's party. There's another story in itself. The tale of the 10 missing condoms at the end of a bleary night with one well groomed girl from Guess. I guess she could be called the Wedge.

An incremental learning curve for this late bloomer.