Obsessions Pattaya

ChaseLB

Candy is an EXCELLENT mistress. She's a Jackhammer. Last time I saw her I had to insist to give her money !! She is a fantastic rude well hung fucker. She cumed twice. The first time she was really wild, A tiger!! The second time she fucked me sweetly and made me cum. A great unforgettable experience. I've never been dominated, first time with her, and honestly it would be a crime to die without knowing this strange exciting felling.

Wanna see her again and again and again...

• Upvote 1

I refrained from asking Mo for her cumpany on my last trip as I didnt want you having a "cardiac" Sam :biggrin: , but now I have your blessing its a different "kettle of fish" :spiteful:

You're a gentleman and a prince Mr. Duke. I appreciate your discretion and reserve. Tremendous behaviour. I hope I can conjure up the same resolve in exchange some day.

In the interim go and explore MO. Knowing you and knowing her she will undoubtedly become your new missus. She is wonderful .

Happy Friday.

Nadia is the chosen one today.

Enjoy your weekend.

Happy Saturday... And you enjoy your weekend too, ChaseLB!!!.. Man, I think I've got to get down to Patts in the next couple of weeks & have a go at this one... I really haven't got a choice in this anymore.

She's fast becoming my favorite pin up... She's smokin'!!! :girl_devil:

:hi: