Obsessions Pattaya

ChaseLB

I admire the way Chase ignores a little negative press and just carries on regardless by letting those lovely pictures do all the talking. Some real stunners in the mix.

What time does the venue close?

You mentioned in another post something about getting loved-up. I'm still dreaming about this and hoping the things you mentioned will happen.

:laugh:

Dixon, the answer you seek is running several posts late. I'm sure Chase will get around to giving you the closing time in a future post. It will be whenever the law dictates it must be. The last time I stayed there it was 2am. If the BiB demand a 1am closing, they will close at 1am.

And Chase is impervious to criticism. He subscribes to the theory "keep posting & to hell with whoever doesn't like it". I think there's a message there for all of us.

I agree with your comments about the girls though, especially that Mo... she's a doll!

I saw Alis pictured in the bar only in the past week or so. But is she there today? You can never tell, they are like ships in the night, here one day, gone the next.

And I am also a Mo fan though she can look better than these latest pictures. When she smiles she looks a million dollars, when she gets her pout on, the illusion suffers. Or maybe she just needs another hormone injection?

They always look better with a fresh dose of lady fuel... :flirt2:

I saw Alis pictured in the bar only in the past week or so. But is she there today? You can never tell, they are like ships in the night, here one day, gone the next.

And I am also a Mo fan though she can look better than these latest pictures. When she smiles she looks a million dollars, when she gets her pout on, the illusion suffers.

I don't know, I think Mo's pout is better than most girls best smile.

Oh the other front, yup... I haven't been following closely enough. Here is Alis is from the December 13 update by Chase.

post-75-0-22064600-1355802022_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I don't know, I think Mo's pout is better than most girls best smile.

You're right. After another look I agree with you. Mo has one of those faces that looks good in one pic, not as good in the next.

But who are we to be so fussy? I wonder what the girls would say if they got to debate our 'cuteness'. Not flattering, I'm sure.