Pumped for more money?

garrydirty

think this is slightly going off the topic here lads? I mean i am not saying am in love or sponcering anyone or sending large amounts ov money regular, i aint a newbie here. I take the point about the phone number but like i said its a Lebra sim so can change for another, thats no problem, anyway the good news is am in LOS living the dream on holiday having a good time, Thxs for all your in-put here and am always open minded to listen to others, but i know i aint after longterm relationship, been there 5years ago got T-shirt and moved onnnnnnnnnn Regards Garry :biggrin::hi:

why is it when i am in contact with a fem-boy or LB that i may send a few £££ now and then to help them out, that they always try to pump me for more £££ when they know i am on my way over back to LOS? I mean i know one FB on Bangers that i used to go with alot when she worked Patts, then she went back to Bangers ( family live their) and i helped her out afew times even when i was in Patts Jan-Feb before returning home, and again when i got home................now she tried to get more off me last week? Its not alot i send maybe £50 now and then, however trying again a week before i come over and i said i was to busy working to send any money, she said NO plolpem and hung up!!! so i thought feck it aint going to Bangers for 3 days and go straight to Patts instead, her loss, think some ov these Thai,s have got a pea brain? .......regards Garry

It is funny. I have a good gay friend here in the US, who related something to me on this subject. But first you must know that I'm over 50, and although consider myself in good shape, I'm clearly not a 27 year old adonis. However, I am attracted to petite 20 something femmeboys and tg girls. My friend said that most young kids learn to look at older guys as either longterm potentials or just "tricks". If you are able to really commit to being with them....i,e. move in with them and live them, then you are longterm. However, short of that, due to age and circumstance difference, then you quickly fall into the "trick" or ATM category, and they will ask you repeatedly for favors just to see how far you will go.

I have chatted with a number of girls now on various Filipino dating sites. Some will ask for help after a few chats, some on first chat, and some only after you have met them, had sex with them, and then are chatting after you go home. Of the 20 or so girls I have chatted with, only 2 have not asked for any support, and sadly, most who have, if I say no to the request, are not that interested in chatting anymore. I guess that is the game.

I, being relatively new to the South East Asia scene, have no answers to this. I guess the way to look at it is just set a lifestyle budget for mongering/lb friendships, and allocate your money based on what makes you happiest. If sending a few dollars to a girl occassionally makes you happy, do it. If not, don't. If sending a girl to University (if you are willing to run the risk of being scammed) makes you happy, do it, If not, don't. If saving your money and buying a ticket to Patts, and just selecting your favorite girls from bars works, and having no communication until the next trip makes you happy, do that, If not, don't.

I think where I, and others have the potential to get into trouble, is thinking that there is anything more than an impermanent friendship/sex relationship with any ladyboy we meet through the traditional ways Farang/Afam meet the girls. But as long as we know the time we spend with these beautiful girls is temporary, and that there is a cost (and benefit) to that time, we just have to decide on our budget for it.

Cheers,

Randi.

• Upvote 3

Randiuno - I fully agree with you and I like the way you put it " if you can, do it. If not, dont ". If it cost you a few dollars, just think what you would be paying to have a P4P LB or GG stay with you for a week or two and I bet you would not get the GFE you are getting in LOS. Being a bit further in age than Randiuno I am not counting on true love from a LB or GG who is 30 years younger. However, if such a relationship is offered I will certainly be greatful and enjoy every minute of it and I would expect to pay a price. Every relationship has a price and by my experience the most expensive relationship I had was being married. So, my advise to newbies would be, dont be scared of a longer term relationship it can be rewarding and worth every minute of it but dont loose your head. Dont try to impress with your money but do pay what you would pay for a girlfriend back home but not more.

• Upvote 2

randiuno and beijo ~ I like both of your posts above very much.

I fall into the camp of much preferring a known single companion over that of being an out and out mongerer. I have had what I have considered long term girlfriends (of the ladyboy variety) for well over 90% of the last 7 years where I have enjoyed 3 long term relationships with 3 different ladyboys ranging from one to 4 years.

Mongering often seems too much like hard work to me and alot of potential for disappointment and inflated costs and dangers too. In all of my relationships I have at some stage weighed-up situations, tried to determine whether I am being 'taken' or not and set little honesty tests along the way to gauge if I wish to continue with the girl and whether I'm getting value for money.

The "value for money" element may seem a little heartless but I am aware of what my role in the partnership is and I have no doubt that she does regarding her role too. For her I offer security, being a regular and reliable boyfriend for her and of course a level of funding. Naturally I cover all costs during our time together but much of this is no more than if I were on my own.

The amount I may spend when in a relationship, in my mind, is certainly no more than I would spend if I went out buying ladydrinks, having ST's and LT's and hanging around bars drinking and paying for entertainment on a regular basis. In fact I believe my modus operandi to be far better value for money and it's the method I much prefer.

I like to have somebody with me all the time, it is just something I prefer and it has many benefits over casual relationships too, such as her knowing what I like as I do have special needs. But it can and does have drawbacks like any relationship can.

Currently I am a free man again, but I do have the odd special girl who I look forward to seeing because they are a known quantity and when they are with me they are as close to perfect as I could wish for.

• Upvote 1

I was just on the 3rd paragraph of another long reply to this thread when a forum message popped up to say that another post had been added.

The revelation of personal thoughts and experience I think I'll keep to myself afterall, at least for now.

I understand your sentiments regarding having a longer term relationship DC, and at the same time being fully aware of where you stand and not being a love fool. I was never much of a so called monger, don't really like the word to be honest, more a dabbler. Yes you are right it can be time well spent as you both know what each others likes are. There again we tend to prefer the longer stays, so it handy to have someone regular and dependable around rather that having to go full throttle and bed as many as possible in the short window of opportunity. To each their own for sure.

To each their own - Yes, if I would be 20 years younger, have to hold down a job and would be limited to 2 weeks a year in Los I might want to pack as much as possible into those 2 weeks as well and it would be tempting to have something new next to me in bed every night. There would be no time to go sightseeing either, However, at this time in live things move a bit slower and i do like to see more than the inside of a bar. I am sure anybody who had taken a Thai LB or GG on a trip outside Pattaya or BKK has seen a different Thailand than when going alone, maybe even learned a bit about Thai culture. And while on that subject, we seem to judge and/or measure based on our values but lets not forget asian ways and ours are worlds apart and nowhere is this more apparent than in a male female/LB relationship and appearance, even when not backed by substance, is quite important.

• 4 weeks later...