Pumped for more money?

garrydirty

why is it when i am in contact with a fem-boy or LB that i may send a few £££ now and then to help them out, that they always try to pump me for more £££ when they know i am on my way over back to LOS? I mean i know one FB on Bangers that i used to go with alot when she worked Patts, then she went back to Bangers ( family live their) and i helped her out afew times even when i was in Patts Jan-Feb before returning home, and again when i got home................now she tried to get more off me last week? Its not alot i send maybe £50 now and then, however trying again a week before i come over and i said i was to busy working to send any money, she said NO plolpem and hung up!!! so i thought feck it aint going to Bangers for 3 days and go straight to Patts instead, her loss, think some ov these Thai,s have got a pea brain? .......regards Garry

• Upvote 2

If a guy orders a burger at McDonald's the server is trained to say, "would you like fries with that sir"? I guess the idea is to try to extract the most money possible.

Big mistake on her part to hang up on you. Sucks, but good you found out before you got to the LOS.

Yea, go directly to Patts Garry, and to avoid headaches I'd shell out 50 baht for a new Sim so she can't hassle you by phone.

Enough is never enough.......these girls figure if they can get X amount of dollars from you, why not try for X plus Y?

It can't hurt to ask....

One thing that always blows my mind is the girls who have sponsors paying their income for the month, say 30K baht or whatever, yet they still work knowing full well that if their man finds out the stipend will end. and yet they still work....risking losing the 30K.....because they can make 30K more by still working!

again, enough is never enough to a Thai, I learned that a while ago.

• Upvote 2

A Ladyboy who I've known for 4 years, ex-Cascade but until recently in a 'proper' job, is known to me by the pet name "Never Enough". Last time she asked, I told her to go back to Cascade.... 'You not love me, lor?' . CORRECT

Another 'friend', ex Obsession phoned me up before I left LOS last trip. 'TT I got no money for Songkran'. I just kept the phone open, but said nothing. Nothing at all, until she rang off! I like her company for meals out etc, & met her in Europe too, but the drawback is that I like her cock more than she does :sad0143: And she is another sponger.

• Upvote 1

An interesting topic you have touched on here garrydirty. As Jaidee mentions, they just don't seem to know when they have a good thing going and always want that bit more and perhaps lose their meal ticket in the process. I used to have a regular in Bangkok a few years ago, but the not so subtle hints for bigger payments and gold pushed me away eventually.

It might be an idea to bear this in mind Mr. Dirty... The 'lust' that will make you 'stupid' will in turn perpetuate the 'greed' that makes them even more stupid... And in turn another self perpetuating cycle will start.

Think of Pinocchio & the 'Island of Lost Boys' who turned into donkeys because of their greed, stupidity & jackass behaviour.

I've actually got a GG girlfriend who's only ever taken two months rent off of me; she even gets angry if I want to buy her anything! Whenever the the sponging starts, I go off them really quickly & don't have any problem telling them to, "fuck off"!

Move on & go & have some fun with someone else mate, your generosity may not even be appreciated, at any rate!

• Upvote 2

All farangs are millionaires to them .

Why give them your number when you are home though ? Sends out the wrong message that you have spongecake tattooed on your forehead .

The 3 am "I miss your cock " phone calls become pretty tedious petty soon .

in a thais eyes, you are the stupid one. not them.

i dont even give out my thai number anymore.

i dont go on holiday to get fucked around and have to answer to these people.

when they ask for my email, i say no.

no point, they are only going to ask for money and piss me off.

goose - golden - anal.

• Upvote 2

in a thais eyes, you are the stupid one. not them.

i dont even give out my thai number anymore.

i dont go on holiday to get fucked around and have to answer to these people.

when they ask for my email, i say no.

no point, they are only going to ask for money and piss me off.

goose - golden - anal.

Best post I have ever seen on any LB forum :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I used to go to Pooks in the late afternoon for a beer and to watch the people go by. There was one girl I used to sit with. I'd get her a drink and occasionally arrange to take her out of the bar later in the evening.

One time in the afternoon she was really dragging. She wasn't feeling well and I took pity on her and offered

to barfine her so she could go home and rest. She was very happy about that. Another time she was also

feeling bad and asked if I could pay her barfine so she could leave. I did so.

The next time she asked me to pay her barfine I didn't have a lot of spare cash and I told her that I was sorry but I couldn't do it. She walked away in a huff and hasn't spoken to me since.

So beware of where you set the bar with these ladies. If you show any generosity then failing to match that will be taken a sign that you're a cheap bastard (even though you're on par with the normal guy).

So ironically if I like a lady and figure that she'll be worth repeating with I try to avoid being generous at all so I can then afford to take her again and again.

• Upvote 1

Slightly off-topic, but if a ladyboy friend or girlfriend spends regular time with you but never asks directly for money then your money-radar needs to be on heightened alert and your bullshit-ometer set to record. Ask yourself why they are with you.

Are they with you because of your good looks, sparkling personality and wierd western ways?

No. They are with you to help themselves and their families, so it's only a matter of time before those girls on the long-con who rarely, if ever, ask directly start to drop hints of assistance or make indirect requests for financial help for a family member who they say is in trouble.

A direct payment seals the deal on an occasional encounter, but for a more regular partner just accept that she expects to be helped financially, although it will never be enough in her eyes. Even if she doesn't say anything and doesn't ask for moneyo that's what she's thinking.

Of course, pay for services rendered and the occasional good will gesture never hurts, if you can afford it. But when it's clear they're getting overly greedy or taking the piss it's time to pull away and move on. Sometimes easier said than done, we're all human.

• Upvote 4

Well put Dixon!

Where you been? Good to having you posting again.

Thanks Sam.

This is a good thread subject so I don't wish to take it any further off-topic than I already have. Just suffice it to say that I'll be checking in and contributing more regularly from now on and I'll be keeping my beady little japs eye on you in the process.

if a ladyboy friend or girlfriend spends regular time with you but never asks directly for money then your money-radar needs to be on heightened alert and your bullshit-ometer set to record. Ask yourself why they are with you.

Are they with you because of your good looks, sparkling personality and wierd western ways?

No. They are with you to help themselves and their families

Agreed, great to see you back around here Dixon, it has indeed been a while.

You know, I used to talk like the quoted part above on my old forum, and after I gave it away I would get excoriated by the moderator and his like-minded minions for trying to put the damper on potential love affairs between westerners and ladyboys; I kind of thought that as a veteran of the scene it was practically my duty to warn guys what was very likely coming their way, but all I got for my trouble was a tongue-lashing and was finally told to "take my poison to another forum". Hmmmmm......well, I did just that and now that forum is dead in the water and this one is much better anyway.

We all have read or heard about books by people like Stephen Leather and Neil Hutchison [my personal favorite], and any of us who have been in the scene a while have heard all the stories there are to hear. And yet we still see and hear about men old enough to know better telling us stories about how their 21 year old GF really, REALLY is deeply in love with him and the usual rules don't apply because she is somehow "different". Siggghhhhh.......one thing these stories all have in common though; you get only the good news, the part where the love is fresh and new [from his side, anyway] and everything is hunky-dory and he is buying her baubles and going shopping and the sex is great and he is adding an addition to the house in Issan and Mom and Pop love him too mutt, and blah, blah, blah.....but what we NEVER hear is the ending, and there is always an ending, where young cute thing has asked for a bit too much, keeps pumping whitey for the keys to the castle, keeps coming up with new sad sack stories about brother/cousin/sister/dog being sick and the house has a leaky roof and the motorbike needs repairs and "can you help me just nid noi more, teelac, please??" And of course we would never hear about the Thai guy she has been screwing up in Khorat while he is back in London or Brisbane, nor would we hear about sponsors number 2, 3 and 4, which are almost always in the picture.

We never hear those parts because the guy is now embarrassed and now is in hiding and in most instances has left these message boards all together. Keep your heads on straight, fellas; we all enjoy Thailand and it's fun and everything and yes, these girls do make us feel great and they are certainly girlfriend material, at least for a week or 3, but why try and buck the trend by giving out your number, e-mail, skype, MSN, maybe even a home address? The odds of you being the only one she is contacting and pumping is quite slim, so try your hardest to break the contact once you go home and leave this place behind you all together; in the end your mind will thank you.

• Upvote 1

well Davey, I must say you do have a good sense of humour about some of your not so well-advised moves from the past decade.....and it's not like anyone tried to warn you or anything! :crazy:

At least no one can say you weren't an independent thinker lad.....

Hey, to each their own and all that.....but these forums tend to attract a lot of guys who have been in the scene and have pretty much seen it all; between us, yourself included now of course, we literally have hundreds of years worth of experience we are trying to share with the new guys and if they don't want to take our advice they shouldn't be reading lest we hurt their feelings and ruin their short-term plans with the truth. IMO, and as always this is just MY opinion of course, tourists are better off coming to Thailand, having fun, and then immediately trying to put the place out of their minds once they leave until they are ready to come back again.

In 10 years of reading these boards I have literally seen only seen TWO people admit they were bamboozled by a Thai on the take; the joker who married Chompoo {what the hell was HE thinking about?} and Cotton, who was a helluva guy; I set him up with superstar Natalie from Kings 3 and three or 4 years [and a few hundred thousand Euro] later she was getting the chop and marrying some cook from the local restaurant in her hometown up north; you can't even make that shit up and he was nice enough to share it with us all in TLF as a warnings to others.

All the others who started stories with great promise and with tales of love blossoming between themselves and some local, and over the years there have been hundreds of them...... all pretty much AWOL.