• Any suitable venue
    • I Don't give a fuck
  3. 3. What would you like at the bash

• Ladyboys (doh)
    • The Mormons
    • The Gay and Lesbian Right Group
    • Shit Loads O Ladyboys

Well Guys i am missing the LOS...

We (I mean me and a few selected well known Mongers) have been discussing a new Big Bash, all monies to go to a good cause.( a well known bean counter will administer this for full transparency

So far a number of suggestions have come up, mostly x rated but the ones i can tell you about are....

a) A party with a fixed amount of well known LB's invited and free to select their own partner for the night.(no bar fine)

B) free beer and food...free booze until a fixed time after that you pay a reasonable price (to be advised later).

c) Some of the Superstars of the LB world to be in Attendance....to be advised.(2 have already agreed)

d) Invite only .... I don't mean invited by my mates brothers aunties Uncle.

e. Make this the Bash you always wanted to go to but kept missing....

People i would like to see there....Bumble Bee, Swine Canine, Rossco, Snick, Koykaeng, Juri, Billy 69, Aussie Mike, Perth Couple, Socrates, The Game, Pentire and a few others...

Tell me what you think (don't flame me as i will tell you to FO)

Another Big Bash and here is me still with a hangover from the last one, some night. Good to see you surfacing again Thpon, the moment I saw this thread it brought a big smile to my face and great memories came flooding back. There is a scurrilous rumour doing the rounds that a long departed BM might be floating around town the latter 10 days of April. :rolleyes:

Welcome back Khun Thpon! And thanks for your sponsorship of the previous Big Bashes!

Big Bash I, many guys considered the best party of their life. :D

For those not familiar it was 5 hours of wildness at the PBR pool. People still talking about this one. It was preceeded by a volleyball match between LaBamba and Sally Bar.

Big Bash II had the misfortune of extremely heavy rainfall so everyone was squeezed indoor at the PBR. Still a good time, just not as raucous as the first. I remember Kwang was one of the successful bidders at the charity auction.

However the rain did not come untill the evening and the volleyball competeion with six teams of ladyboys that afternoon was a smashing success.

I'm sure guys would love Big Bash III. :) B) :D

As far as suggestions, if being held outdoors best before May. Think also the PBR might not have been thrilled with the craziness of the first one and are wary of a long affair. Not easy to find a suitable location. The now defunct Nang Fa Resort would have been perfect.

Xrated ideas being bounced around, OMG, instead of volleyball, hide the salami? :D

Hope this happens! A fun time for all and a worthy cause gets to benefit!

Bumble Bee, Swine Canine....without you guys it would have not been a bash.

The weather has been taken in to account a few options are open to us (they were discussed with the venues and we have their assurance that we are welcome) so no probs there.

The BIG question is ...when.

The format we can tweak to suit the attendance but BB you get your ass there or i will stop your euro loan...only kidding. I will probably come and drag you to the bash. PD you are here anyway so you can drag me

One thing to remember the money goes to a charity...JESTERS.

It will be fully transparent (have just the bean counter for that hehe)

and any monies raised, the amount will be posted with receipt verification from Jesters within one (1) calender month.

Good to hear from you guys

Hi, Thpon. Though we haven't met, I've always heard you spoken of highly.

I was very sad to have missed the other bashes. One thing that was frustrating to me was that they both kinda seemed at random times.

That said (and on the caveat that I could grovel out an invitation :( ), like our man BB, end of April is good, personally. But what about August? Yes, if outside and including volleyball or a pool party there may need to be a 'rain date'. But it's a traditional holiday time in many parts of the world.

Just my two cents, for what it's worth. But I would contribute good money to any charity of your choosing, kind sir, to witness ladyboys glistening in the sun playing volleyball... :D

any time but fucking Songkran. I hate Songkran!!! Just an excuse for a bunch of drunken gawd damned tourists to be annoying jerk off assholes. I won't ever be here during Songkran again. One day at the end of my first trip here in '03 was enough for me. I'm afraid I may get into a physical altercation when some cunt faced falang douses me with water of an unknown origin.

What a night it was and it always brings back very happy memories, especially this photo (courtesy of Snick or TT) in which I have really enjoyed the delights of all three ladies in it in my time ;) :D

Thank you thpon and all involved helping for making that fantastic night happen, never forgotten and it will take some beating imho B)

post-136-028199500 1296671750.jpg

Cartun/Cartoon.

Yep BB is right, its the unforgetable sexy minx that is Cartoon :rolleyes:

Shes the girl I had such a fantastic night with in BKK that I invited her down on a tuesday to Pattaya for 3 nights so we could attend the Fajitas night, The Big Bash and go the Tiffany show on the 3rd night. B)

Lets just say that we did all 3 events but we only stayed together 2 nights after I got stopped by a traffic cop on my bike after the Tiffany Show and she got the hump for some reason after SHE told me to ride through the Red traffic light :o

Funny thing was that Cartoon ended staying in a loom above La Bamba till the Sunday :wacko: but we made up and ended up sharing a taxi back to BKK on the sunday afternoon, me to the Airport and her to an appointment to a waiting customer ( she got a call in the taxi) on Sukhumvit road :lol:

A few of you have probaly read a TR I did back then on two other forums.

Do I have any regrets about taking Cartoon?

Not a chance, she can be as mad as a March Hare sometimes but she is one of the funniest and horniest girls Ive had the pleasure of meeting, shes certainly an interesting character alright :wub:

Shes also pretty big downstairs too and knows how to use it ;) :)

A few pics of Cartoon from our time in Pattaya

post-136-084006000 1296695572.jpg

post-136-068114200 1296695629.jpg

post-136-068161400 1296695697.jpg

post-136-002939000 1296695751.jpg

post-136-074211300 1296695932.jpg

post-136-039563700 1296695969.jpg

Guest Fiedollah

Yep BB is right, its the unforgetable sexy minx that is Cartoon :rolleyes:

Shes the girl I had such a fantastic night with in BKK that I invited her down on a tuesday to Pattaya for 3 nights so we could attend the Fajitas night, The Big Bash and go the Tiffany show on the 3rd night. B)

Lets just say that we did all 3 events but we only stayed together 2 nights after I got stopped by a traffic cop on my bike after the Tiffany Show and she got the hump for some reason after SHE told me to ride through the Red traffic light :o

Funny thing was that Cartoon ended staying in a loom above La Bamba till the Sunday :wacko: but we made up and ended up sharing a taxi back to BKK on the sunday afternoon, me to the Airport and her to an appointment to a waiting customer ( she got a call in the taxi) on Sukhumvit road :lol:

A few of you have probaly read a TR I did back then on two other forums.

Do I have any regrets about taking Cartoon?

Not a chance, she can be as mad as a March Hare sometimes but she is one of the funniest and horniest girls Ive had the pleasure of meeting, shes certainly an interesting character alright :wub:

Shes also pretty big downstairs too and knows how to use it ;) :)

A few pics of Cartoon from our time in Pattaya

Ha ha, i remember report DD, what was it ? she used the half nelson on you whle she did you good

fie dollah

Guest Fiedollah

A ticket to Los or the party?? :lol:

Them my dates for been in Sodom on sea so party in between them dates would be great, if i can blag a ticket. someone ???

fie dollah

Guest Fiedollah

I thought you were sworn off Pattaya...? :P

Had to get out of dodge buddy, wasnt the place just some probs which would of ruined my hols, escape plan worked out just fine and got to meet the boss :D