One Of Ours?

bumblebee

one of ours, or a GG?

Eve, from Turlock, California, is now a full-time model and actress but she also wrestles with men for $400 an hour.

Perhaps we should put her in the Soi Croc wrestling ring with Anna :blink:

My guess is gg.

I really like your phrase "one of ours" since we obviously don't want the ladyboy/gg two feet away from us to know we are discussing her. A great code phrase! B)

I really like your phrase "one of ours" since we obviously don't want the ladyboy/gg two feet away from us to know we are discussing her. A great code phrase!

This just in from the "Just a Bit Off-Topic" Department: I agree! In a funny twist on what you just said, I said just that phrase last night in the form of "I think that might have been one of mine!" to the only friend outside our community that knows my hobby :D (and for the very purpose above, had introduced the phrase to him as we went out one BKK night), as we were riding through this little "Otaku" (comic book nerds) area in Osaka with maid cafes.

I only noticed and even guessed because of that giveaway voice that just happened to catch on the wind to me as we were almost past -- and she was dressed as a maid (!!!!!). If you've followed a particularly popular thread on another forum you will know that this could be a fortuitous lead... Stay tuned...

OK, now back to our regularly-scheduled program... :)

• 1 month later...

"Eve, from Turlock, California, is now a full-time model and actress but she also wrestles with men for $400 an hour".

Fuck, I used to be an armature wrestling coach & I'd be shit scared to go anywhere near that thing!!! :wacko::o

That's a full on, belching, farting, squirting, fully ovulating, milker... In other words a female.

When I think of one of ours in the sense you refer to it BB, I am thinking Thai, Lao, Cambodian, PI, etc ladyboy. Obviously even if "Eve" is transgender, she is not a ladyboy.

Yeah she aint cute enough to be a ladyboy Giz, but since she is not Asian, to me she would not be a lb no matter her gender status.

Her real name is Erika Ervin. If you google her name and the word transgender or transsexual, you will see some articles that indicate she is TG.

I saw one that supposedly said she mentioned in an interview she is TG, but the link is dead now.

She doesn't go broadcasting it, at least anymore, but if I were a betting man my bet is she is a post op TG.