Pattaya's Prices

bumblebee

BB I've seen that scene played out to many scenarios , but that is by far the best. Outstanding I say.

Cheers DK

Yea I always find that clip is funniest when the subject is something you can relate to. There is a hilarious one about the summer festival in my home town, but anyone not from there would be pushed to get the humour.

Das ist eine Luegengeschwichte, mit die Schwachtel und Schwanz gearbeiten grossmitter. Hier ist den Preis einer Ware mindern. Wir must annex der Sudatenland, va Pattaya gegenuber. Meine Schwanz ist rot und warm, und der Scheisshaus kommt mit alles gebullshitten oder ripoffgetandertaken. Annex der Sudatenland, Bangkok und Pattaya. Deutschland uber alles! Heil der Schwarzgeld! :party0030::roadrage:=@

Made me laugh too. I've seen this clip used before with different subtitles, usually to do with football team rivalries. I remember reading that the original film's makers don't like it being used and have asked youtube to take down any clips that are posted as it is copyrighted. So maybe this clip will disappear at some time too.

I hope bumblebee doesn't mind, but I've posted it on lbp forum.

Thanks for posting it on here bb!

Made me laugh too. I've seen this clip used before with different subtitles, usually to do with football team rivalries. I remember reading that the original film's makers don't like it being used and have asked youtube to take down any clips that are posted as it is copyrighted. So maybe this clip will disappear at some time too.

I hope bumblebee doesn't mind, but I've posted it on lbp forum.

Thanks for posting it on here bb!

No problem Quietguy, the more laughter we can share the better. It still gives me a giggle after 6 viewings. :party0005: