Accessorize Your Gurl

Gutsy

What’s the one thing you love to see on a ladyboy or a ladyboy in? I’m not talking about your cock or hers, I’m talking about that one accessory that really sets you off. While we’re at it name the one that you loathe.

I just hate poll threads so made this one an interactive where people actually have to post instead of just ticking that none of the above box which inevitably bumps the thread up to the new posts without someone actually going through the seemingly painful process of hitting the reply button and typing something.

I’ll go first.

Black sheer thigh high stockings…by thigh high I mean way up the thigh just under a short skirt line.

The one thing I don’t like although not a deal breaker or so many would have never made it to my loom. The big hoop earrings. They have prostitute written all over them. I don’t want to be jumping through no hoops or getting caught up in them. Yet so many have them. :mad:

Feel free to post more than one like or dislike.

• Upvote 1

I like a short pleated skirt showing a wee bit of teenie, weenie, tight, white, cotton panties containing a pulsating bulge (pulsating not compulsory) screaming to rip through its confines into my mouth. Yup, that turns my crank for sure. Compliment this with some school girl knee-highs, heels and hard erect nipples piercing the fabric of a tight shirt or t-shirt and I've gone to NeverNeverLand!!! Hahahahaha am I asking for too much? :)

My turn off is any facial, pubic or ass hair. Not becoming whatsoever. Also someone who does not practice good hygiene. When I play I do not want to get a whiff that DT or Mr. Duke has been there before me . Not a pleasant experience. :)

Things I like to see on LB's ? well there are just too many to list really.

Generally I love the tight clingy one piece dresses that reveal suggestive amounts of flesh as in those criss cross style outfits revealling their sides from top to bottom.... ooo la la.

Big ears rings and accessories do it for me too as this says slut and Im turned on by a slut, not by girlfriend types.

High heels, very short cheek showin' cut off jeans, Tattoo's the list goes on.

The Turn off's list is shorter but bad basic hygiene, facial / body hair and a bad attitude head this one.

My favourite would have to be University Uniform peferably with Stockings, added to that the "mandatory" Black or White "Panties" :spiteful: ( I "HATE" thongs/g-strings :thumbsd: )

Examples below modelled by the Guess Bar Girls

(pics courtesy of mardhi)

I also like the ladyboys in dresses, e.g modelled by "whats her name?" from the Famous Bar :rolleyes:

(pics courtesy of Lita)

post-136-065499200 1335176160.jpg

post-136-023653800 1335176234.jpg

post-136-069039100 1335176260.jpg

post-136-044184900 1335176286.jpg

post-136-009235400 1335176398.jpg

post-136-010208900 1335176432.jpg

post-136-065802000 1335176493.jpg

post-136-049367600 1335176553.jpg

Ladyboys in boots not DM,s LOL do it for me, and ladyboys that have there hair in bunches Know what i mean? NO.....well like a school girls hair bunches at the side ov head? anyway turn off LB big feet, facial hair, and drunking load mouth LB,s that change in front ov ur eyes from the sweet one u picked up 5555 Regards Garry :notfair:

• Upvote 1

Thigh high pvc boots are a huge turn on. They just scream FUCK ME PLEASE, ohhh errr missus.

In fact, they are such a turn on, I reckon if some of our BM's wore them, I'd have a pop, if nobody was looking. (you game Flatpack) :give_rose:

555 bring it on big boy but dont tell the missus, she will kill us both and our families and anyone who knows us :aggressive:

My turn on is kissing and licking a hard cock through a pair of sexy knickers, even better if suspenders and stockings are involved.

I also like to fuck them while they are wearing high heels, legs over their shoulders while grasping the heels of the shoe.

Im off for a wank

Welcome back Flatpack, where have you been? I was worried sick. I phoned all the hospitals, the police, the army, coast guard, mountain rescue, you name it. I even phoned Yok to see if Paeng had murdered you and buried you under the floorboards, but she was very sketchy with her answers. :huh:

Looking forwrad to the series on Sky soon, and if you can borrow some of those sexy boots from Paeng, we will make an excuse, tell her we go watch football or something. :indifferent0025:

• Upvote 1

Welcome back Flatpack, where have you been? I was worried sick. I phoned all the hospitals, the police, the army, coast guard, mountain rescue, you name it. I even phoned Yok to see if Paeng had murdered you and buried you under the floorboards, but she was very sketchy with her answers. :huh:

Looking forwrad to the series on Sky soon, and if you can borrow some of those sexy boots from Paeng, we will make an excuse, tell her we go watch football or something. :indifferent0025:

Been a bit busy, thanks for making sure I hadnt been shallow graved in Korat though :yes:

I can borrow these if they are any good

post-505-0-52023800-1336175287_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Your a funny fucker Lung. Gutted you wont be about in the next couple of weeks.

I am partial to some over the knee socks amongst other things.

Some good pics here lads.

BD

Oh man, I forgot you'd fucked Little Miss Suzie 'Cream' Cheese!.. Lucky boy, giv' it to her in the multicoloured knee highs too... Nice!!!

Don't write me off yet mate? I've just been given a time extention by a client & I may just be able to make it down?? It'll mean bringing some work with me again, but hey... 'better that than a kick in the spuds' as they say!

You know, it's sorta dawned on me that I actually like dressing myself up better, I'm packing my 'Snow White' outfit next time I go to Patts! :sign0184:

Funny as fuck mate, but I didnt expect anything less lol.

Will email you mate for a catchup, hope you are well.

I hope so mate, I'd really look forward to it!... If you're actually coming up here, is there any chance of getting the ole' lady to wear those thigh high boots?... Please.... Pretty please :happy0148:

I am partial to some over the knee socks amongst other things.

Some good pics here lads.

Superb pic of Cream there BD +1 ( any more? :winking0023: )

Like the knee socks myself, especially on wee cute girls like Gifty :Drooling:

(pics courtesy of ChaseLB)

post-136-0-67329700-1336223342_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-50925300-1336223370_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-65144900-1336223451_thumb.jpg

This is ok for me.....

post-114-014193600 1335811690.jpg

I'm late to the party, but Lin, your very obscene pictures of big-dicked, lingerie-clad trannies are perverted, wicked, debauched, outrageous and--dare I say it--mildly arousing. We shall all rot in Hell for looking at them, but in the meantime I'm nominating you for the Nobel Prize. :)

D.D.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...