The Taste Of Your Honey...

JerryHopkins

This is something I received in an email supposed to be (I think) a joke, but it contains some important information that I'm sure will be of interest to many of my fellow ladyboy lovers.

BIOLOGY CLASS.....

This is a great example of "did I say that out loud???"

This happened at Harvard University in October last year. In a biology class, the professor was discussing the high glucose levels found in semen which gives the sperm all the energy for their journey.

A female freshman raised her hand and asked, "If I understand you correctly, you're saying there is a lot of glucose, as in sugar, in semen?"

"That's correct," responded the professor, going on to add statistical info.

Raising her hand again, she asked,"Then why doesn't it taste sweet?"

After a stunned silence, the whole class burst out laughing.

The poor girl's face turned bright red, as she realized exactly what she had inadvertently said(or rather implied). She picked up her books without a word and walked out of class, never to return.

However, as she was going out the door,the professor's reply was classic.

Totally straight-faced he answered her question. "It doesn't taste sweet because the taste buds for sweetness are on the tip of your tongue and not the back of your throat. Have a good day!"

• Upvote 1

Well, it's definitely an acquired taste. One I have yet to acquire. Not down with the funky spunk...

If it tasted good we'd be more likely to ingest it, and whatever toxic brew it might contain...

Ken...? Duke...? Stomach aches...?

Not had any "side affects" swallowing or any "bad tastes" of Ye olde ladyboy yogurt up to date, its a "turn on" for me so I'll keep on doing it until otherwise :mellow:

Sweetness lies in the throat of the beholder.

Or the gob.

Not all the cum I drink is sweet however. Some is, and is delicious to boot [see my recent comments about Ms Mee in the VN LBs thread]. But others have a variety of tastes, and like good vin ordinaire, as long as it's not bitter and sour, I enjoy the whole gamut.

• 2 months later...