duke007

Jokes Thread

this looks like a joke but it isn't. I'll go to Thailand next week and booked a hotel in Ko Chang for a few days. When showing the pictures of the hotel room that is actually a suite ( obviously trying to stay on a budget ) my lb just told me " my room is better looking "

Now...as i pay her rent...( 8.000 ) what would you do? take it as a joke..or tell her to fuck off?

• Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 11:21 AM, redrockrevival said:

I don't know why, but I really like that one Tel.

Cheers young Man   :biggrin:

10 hours ago, bumblebee said:

I have noticed Thais can be quite direct at times, and maybe she is just joking but doesn’t realize how it sounds to a farang.

What I've found is that lodging on Koh Chang or Koh Samet can be quite expensive, maybe triple or more the price of a comparable place in Pattaya or Jomtien.

I used to go to Samet when I was coming to Thailand as a two week millionaire.   Then a few years ago my teerak and I decided to go back but stay in a cheaper place within our budget.  I was excited about the trip but after one night we decided to go back to Pattaya as our Pattaya lodging was much nicer.

A trip with a ladyboy can be great but if the room is not comfortable chances are it won't be a great honeymoon.  There's also something to be said for two couples travelling together as the girls will be happier if they have a Thai friend to talk to.  

• Like 1

If using Booking.com or Agoda please help support LBR and use our links.

Click Here For The Pattaya Hotel Guide and our Links

20190907_202526.png

• Like 1

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe