Jokes Thread

duke007

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this looks like a joke but it isn't. I'll go to Thailand next week and booked a hotel in Ko Chang for a few days. When showing the pictures of the hotel room that is actually a suite ( obviously trying to stay on a budget ) my lb just told me " my room is better looking "

Now...as i pay her rent...( 8.000 ) what would you do? take it as a joke..or tell her to fuck off?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, bumblebee said:

I have noticed Thais can be quite direct at times, and maybe she is just joking but doesn’t realize how it sounds to a farang.

What I've found is that lodging on Koh Chang or Koh Samet can be quite expensive, maybe triple or more the price of a comparable place in Pattaya or Jomtien.

I used to go to Samet when I was coming to Thailand as a two week millionaire.   Then a few years ago my teerak and I decided to go back but stay in a cheaper place within our budget.  I was excited about the trip but after one night we decided to go back to Pattaya as our Pattaya lodging was much nicer.

A trip with a ladyboy can be great but if the room is not comfortable chances are it won't be a great honeymoon.  There's also something to be said for two couples travelling together as the girls will be happier if they have a Thai friend to talk to.  

• Like 1

There's a saying, "it's funny cause it's true".  Things can also be funny if it's not true as in this case. There is no Crystal Meth Church in Effing, South Carolina. There is no town in South Carolina named Effing.

We are in a brave new world of photoshoping where one can make a meme of Hitler fucking Trump up the ass look real even though Donald wasn't even a moan in his mommy's throat until a few months after Adolph offed himself.

Snopes Fact Check

Although there is no Effing, there are plenty  of suggestive sounding town names; many of them ironically in the sexually repressed Amish area of Pennsylvania such as Intercourse (and Blue Ball, Bareville, Lititz, Bird-In-Hand, Paradise).

Quiz Question: What famous person hails from French Lick, Indiana?