Jokes Thread

duke007

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good deed done today, at Big C check out I was behind an old lady in the queue. Her bill came to 1100baht but when she counted out her change she had just under 1050baht She didn’t want me to help her bless her, but I insisted, and in no time we had all her shopping back on the shelves. :biggrin:  :drinks:

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Sustra4 said:

in Jomtien...where is the the toilet please?

Sure looks like Rompho to me.  I thought all the bars were closing there as of May 1st?

The demise of Rompho saddens me.  5 years ago, every bar was occupied.   It was a very relaxing place to drink.

A bonus was every little bar had a free toilet.  Generally the ladies would not go to the toilet for oral sex but in one of the quiet ones I convinced one to do so.  But I had to give her more than the 5 baht bog fee!

• Like 2
On 5/13/2019 at 10:57 AM, Pdoggg said:

A bonus was every little bar had a free toilet.  Generally the ladies would not go to the toilet for oral sex but in one of the quiet ones I convinced one to do so.  But I had to give her more than the 5 baht bog fee!

What a pervert:drinks:..hope it was clean and not stinky at least!

Strangest place where you had sex?...inside a woman!!! ( From the movie boat trip )

• Like 1