Soi Crocodile

jimbo34

Well, I guess we spend our entire trip at C&D, though not a bad idea.

Soi Croc, the Paradise Complex cabarets, Tootsies add a little variety.

And a beach where you can swim!

Book your flights boys for a fun filled vacation! Air Asia flights are not very expensive.

Pattaya may be Sodom by the Sea but Phuket is tropical paradise.

Thanks for posting the competition pics Jimbo!

I can imagine waiting in the wrestling ring and looking at her entering.

The second and third pics really do seem like a wrestling ring. The blue and red lights looks like colored ropes on the ring and the platform is raised just like a ring.

BB, perhaps you could be the corner man that administers the baby oil between rounds? :blink: :lol: :unsure:

This is Taki, who hit on me both on Tuesday night and last night. I finally gave in and took her home after C & D closed - what a mistake! She made a starfish look hyperactive! One of the worst ever LB experiences. SWERVE!

Again, my apologies, Jim my friend. (Gents, I've seen her dance in her roving cabaret countless times, and she's the best in the troupe, so I'm afraid I must confess I suggested he give her a twirl)

I shall endeavor to make it up to you, brother.

No need farangbah - you don't know 'til you try! Maybe she neede a more hansum man - like you, for instance. Lol.

Gutted because i have an open invitation from Bee (you know, the one with the long legs and huge cock!), back in town after breaking up with her b/f!

Hope to get a pic tonight.