Cockatoo Bar - Soi Cowboy

FatboyUK

• 1 month later...

Guys went there early March. Straight in first night from LHR. Majestic Grande, went out for an early with TT at Guess. Big Dogs watched the flow into Nana. Met my straight mates about 9.30 up to Cowboy did the usual including 5 Star great little GG rock bar, listened to free bird & stairway to heaven.

Went in there about midnight as a "well I've been to enough GG bars with you guys I've heard about this new bar maybe we could have a look at it" . Went in, yes it is small and you feel that you are on stage with the spotlights but its is very clean & smart. I quite liked the intimacy, christ we are not watching a football game. With them being close means you are close to the goods. I don't have a problem with that. It was great to have a LB bar in Cowboy. Pricey yes and the girls think they also should be getting away with trumpy prices. New bar bla bla bla. Anyhow first time back after a year. I lasted 10 mins. Sat down with my chums couldn't see the wood for the trees. A guy was sitting in the corner by us. A cracker sat next too him and I thought typical missed that one. Well he didn't respond Rabbit with light between his eyes syndrome. She moved away as she did I leant forwards grabbed he hand and within another 10 we off on our heels up cowboy. Pitta was here name, long black trouseled hair. Lovely body donned an all in one T shirt sleeveless type dress. I love it when they don't bother with a bra the Bristols were pert as combination locks. Took her back to the loom, via Guess she was sadly crap at pool, but last rinse and a jelly to get the JT functioning guaranteed. LT so evening & morning. Great performer and a beauty. I can recommend the place if you are in Cowboy. But not a cheap joint however when you have just landed it worked and did what it was meant to do. Interesting to see a LB in Cowboy. My feeling is that the LB persuasions becoming more acceptable and straight younger guys with the advent also of hangover II are tipping there toe in the ocean. I can see these bars spreading more into the GG zones. Am I right in saying this is a first for Cowboy.

Nah, At different times there have been mixed GG/LB bars in Cowboy. One a few years back (12+) was majority LBs with one or two GGs. Can't remember the name now. Dandee has had various LBs from time to time and Baccara had some LBs before the Europens took it over about 10 years back and the bar next door (now Shark) was mostly LBs all pushing for STs. LBs have never really been main stream in Cowboy, however. Glass

• 6 months later...

That is a shame indeed. Now that I think about it, I met her last April at the corner of Soi4 and Sukh. She didn't want to go with me without meeting her at her workplace first. I was just stunned by her looks. I am now only left with no other option but to imagine how she could have had her way with me if I met up with her later that night. Thanks for update anyways, fellas.

• 1 month later...

Mike it depends on the time of day & how hansum you are. For a cracker I would say 1.5 to 2k ST & 2 to 3k LT. Its Bangkok. I am sure there are members that would say its too much. But pay the right money get the right product. Theres not so many of us over there and unless their awash with 555 Japs it should be no more. Bar fine on top.  

I had a beauty out of there when I was over last March Pitta, LT 3k and had two bites of the cherry. Night and Morning. I was happy so was she. If its relative to home back in Blighty its two and sixpence of FA. A well used latino is asking for 40 to 50k LT. Bonkers. Fill your boots and enjoy......... Lucky boy. Wish I was there. This recession has scuppered my trip for the present.

I went on a weeknight a couple of weeks ago but didn't BF. There were a couple of Asians in there but not hoards like at Obsessions. They were buying some drinks and livening up the place but the girls were still interested in us falangs. It's kind of like Temptations with a little different vibe.

• 4 months later...
Guest JustSumGai

I'm sorry too for the curt tone of my post. I should have handled it differently. My excuses are that you're a new, unfamiliar name on the block; and that I had a miserable childhood :character00292:

Thanks for the pics!

Man I am using the HELL outta the name history thang now cuz I'm here thinking... Lone Ranger is NEW? wtf, who is this Dabbler guy!? Lone Ranger came from? cripes I know that nick before. I hadda check Dabble to see it was'nt Thphon or somethin. I shoulda wrote all this down while the LB F was goin good. haha

Guest JustSumGai

Popped into Cockatoo last night, and the people have spoken: They've done something about the lighting. Kinda hard to explain, but they've put a kind of filter on it that looks like that old game when we were kids where you'd get a black sheet of paper and poke colored pegs through it and illuminate the shape/picture from behind.

Anyway, it's easier on the eyes.

Talent was ok, mildly LD-pushy, mostly polished types. Odette has this dope new Cyndi Lauper-esque blonde lid. No tum-tum with "My Dom" on it was spotted...

Lite Bright

why do I remember useless stuff like that? but not my bank account number

Man I am using the HELL outta the name history thang now cuz I'm here thinking... Lone Ranger is NEW? wtf, who is this Dabbler guy!? Lone Ranger came from? cripes I know that nick before. I hadda check Dabble to see it was'nt Thphon or somethin. I shoulda wrote all this down while the LB F was goin good. haha

And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah: (22) And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and Enoch begat sons and daughters: (23) And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years: (24) And Enoch walked with God: and he [was] not; for God took him. (25) And Methuselah lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begat Lamech: (26) And Methuselah lived after he begat Lamech seven hundred eighty and two years, and begat sons and daughters: (27) And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died

Who am I? A dabbler, so I don't know--or care--if begat the lone ranger, but Thphon--whoever he/it is--didn't beget me; neither did Moloch nor Satan.

D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It must be an old photo as JJ is no longer Mamasan and number 48 Benz is no longer there. I believe she is in a long term relationship with her Thai boyfriend

Thanks for the clarification LR.  There is not much info on the pages so hard to get it spot on.  Here are 2 recent photos so i am presuming they are there.  Maybe you can confirm, thanks.

post-3403-0-24208100-1376935152_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-23162200-1376935213_thumb.jp

37 was there last time I was in. I have not seen number 60 but will pop in next week and have a look as she looks just my type. 

I will try and get some photos. But pardon the pun they are a bit anal retentive about photos being taken on site. 

I might be better off sitting in Baccara and take some shots of the girls outside

• Upvote 1