Cockatoo Bar - Soi Cowboy

FatboyUK

My last few days after the gotc II were in bkk,where i met with TT Chang at guess bar,so we decided the next day we meet at cowboy str. to visit this new place...i arrived there first,sat outside and i order a bear.

To my suprice the bear arrived ,and who you think brought it to me?

Jenny,with a new hairstyle and still looking sexy as always.

Since i knew jenny from before (she was the first lb i barfine at guess bar 1

After a while TT arrives and we all 3 of us go inside the club,very small ,it reminds me temptations,but nicer looking,and clean.

For me the lights were very bad installed,towards the customers eyes,so you could hardly see the lbs dancing,the drinks are expensive,

As for jenny,she is not anymore the jenny we all knew some years ago,i did barfine her that night,her performance in bed nil,so i tick her off also.

As for the bar,i will not go again there,not my type.

Jenny was the only girl I barfined from the Guess Bar when it was in Soi 1, and because she was that bloody good it happened a few times :spiteful:

That was many years ago and I was still surprised she still remembered my name when she called in the Guess to play some pool with a bloke last October. :o

Heres some Jenny fron Cock-a-too

post-136-099627700 1335220035.jpg

post-136-080106100 1335220063.jpg

post-136-067306200 1335220097.jpg

Yeah yeah yeah, you and Dave!!! Goodness what a frightening pair that would be let loose on the innocence of life itself. Whew, the world needs a special drone unit just to track you guys and keep you straight and proper. Otherwise there will be nothing to harvest for the rest of us. Rumor has it (rumour for you Dave), every time you guys visit Planet Pattaya in tandem there is famine for the rest of the clan. Please schedule your visits apart.

Finally made it into the bar last night, and I have to say, while not a large line-up of girls, is it a strong line-up. The girls are high pressure for you to buy them drinks, but not overly rude like some places when you tell them no. Couldn't have hurt that we were sitting with JJ. I can't believe that girl is 33!!!

Just a few updated pictures

The threat of having one's picture plastered all over the Internet is certainly an excellent reason not to set foot in that bar. Did you get a release or a green light from the 2 punters clearly identifiable in your pics?

Of course, if one of them is yourself, I take half of that back.

Did you get a release or a green light from the 2 punters clearly identifiable in your pics?

Good point!

On the other hand, I didn't even notice! :unknw:

Those girls look good! :Drooling: And nice job with the website and FB page.

:jackoff:

Faces have been blurred now. Thanks for the nod Dabbler, the forum is a bit busy lately so good to have guys point things out to us if we miss them. :hi:

Thanks BB, I'm glad it's resolved. I know SW didn't mean any harm, and I hate to make a negative post anywhere anytime. Sometimes a few pairs of eyes are better than just one :)

D.

Thanks BB, I'm glad it's resolved. I know SW didn't mean any harm, and I hate to make a negative post anywhere anytime. Sometimes a few pairs of eyes are better than just one :)

D.

Agree fully. And if anyone else spots anything on the forum at any stage that we may have missed, feel free to let us know guys, cheers.

Now back to the thread in hand. :D

I am sorry !

I did not even see them as their were to many lovely ladyboys there :sign0007:

I'm sorry too for the curt tone of my post. I should have handled it differently. My excuses are that you're a new, unfamiliar name on the block; and that I had a miserable childhood :character00292:

Thanks for the pics!

Popped in there on the 18th,

Had a quick beer, once my wingman hit the loo I was sitting alone and it suddenly became very high pressure to get LD's, had 3 surrounding me before too long.

The talent in there was good but that kind of high pressure venue not my cup of tea for an LB venue so check binned and got out.

Yikes. Did you wear a full body condom? Or perhaps some sort of Jedi Mind Trick allows you to hover an inch or so above it's bodily-fluid-infused surface? :sad0116:

Good to see Jenny has some mileage left on her still, she's always been a fun lass.

I was a little too woozy to put a body condom on because Jenny banged my head up against the cement wall as she was face fucking me!

Great news to see a Ladyboy bar opening in Cowboy, it might actually give me a reason to pop down there next week with a certain Mr Fogmaster.... :happy0065:

Great to see Nan looking so hot, she is a great looking girl with a great attitude, attached below are some touched up pictures of her looking amazing and a couple of personal ones with Nan looking 100% sexy as a cop...

yum yum yum

BD

post-1480-0-15287700-1336237731_thumb.jp

post-1480-0-36574900-1336237756_thumb.jp

post-1480-0-17778400-1336237772_thumb.jp

post-1480-0-53968200-1336237783_thumb.jp

post-1480-0-35429000-1336237801_thumb.jp

post-1480-0-69412300-1336237816_thumb.jp

post-1480-0-15356900-1336237831_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

Popped into Cockatoo last night, and the people have spoken: They've done something about the lighting. Kinda hard to explain, but they've put a kind of filter on it that looks like that old game when we were kids where you'd get a black sheet of paper and poke colored pegs through it and illuminate the shape/picture from behind.

Anyway, it's easier on the eyes.

Talent was ok, mildly LD-pushy, mostly polished types. Odette has this dope new Cyndi Lauper-esque blonde lid. No tum-tum with "My Dom" on it was spotted...

Just a few updated pictures

Bottom picture with 2 girls in Red. Dream is on the right. She was my first BF in BKK last month...very nice !

Also BF'd Fanta..also very nice...funny after our ST..I headed out to NEP to enjoy the view at Cascades and Fanta walked in with another punter AND another Girl... We had a good laugh about it.

• Upvote 1