Cockatoo Bar - Soi Cowboy

FatboyUK

Hi all...

Hearing from a former LB conquest in Obsessions, of a new LB bar recently opened in Soi Cowboy, Bangkok.

Cockatoo Bar?

Anyone on the ground got any more info? Was lead to believe Soi Cowboy was more of a GG only spot....

Guest Fiedollah

Believe its been open few month's now Fatboy, and mixture of post op's with pre op's. will be taking a look myself early July as plan to spend cpl nights in Bangers before heading back home. Also here Jenny former Guess bar strumpet working there and still yet to tick her off the list :crazy:

Believe its been open few month's now Fatboy, and mixture of poat op's with pre op's. will be taking a look myself early July as plan to spend cpl nights in Bangers before heading back home. Also here Jenny former Guess bar strumpet working there and still yet to tick her off the list :crazy:

Jenny is well worth ticking off your list 5$, Ive found that out a few times :rolleyes:

I was there yesterday and whilst the girls are quite fit, there are a couple of minor problems

1. it is quite small (smaller than Stringfellows) which meand that the girls are in your face and, believe it or not, it is difficult to see them all. This minor beef is compounded by

2. the lighting or to be precise, the spot lighting on the girls dancing. They are positioned so that they shine in the eyes of the punters which makes seeing more than the one in front of you even more difficult!

Minor beefs - it is a lot more civilised than any of the nana bars and, as I say, the girls last night were very fit.

Beer is 150 baht a bottle. I didn't buy any ladydrinks since I had brought my own lb (who is even fitter than the dancers in my opinion!).

• Upvote 1

I'm looking forward to visiting.

My thoughts of BKK are that you might as well just hang around Nana for a few nights, but an excuse to go elsewhere now (I've only been Soi Cowboy the once) is quite exciting...

The LB who just told me was an ex obsessions employee, and if there are more of her "butter wouldnt melt, sweet, innocent, Japanese-y" style creatures there, I'll be there for some time....

My apologises....

The info I got seemed hot off the press, hence my haste to post.

It's not often they let us out the refugee camp....

We'll probably have to get used to that here Fatboy - stuff that was "old news" on this site is just now finally becoming "new news" on the other sites. That's one of (the many) advantages of this site.

I'd definitely concur with the complaint about the lighting. I was there in February, and the spots seemed to be aimed directly into my eyes. I would assume it would be fixed by now but TIT.

I didn't realize Jenny was there, that's a tick in their favor though. Jenny was my first ever LB, and Guess Bar my first ever LB bar, back in 2009. Seems so long ago now!

I also heard the legendary Sai is working there as well. See TheGame's amazing ongoing history report for a ton of great pictures of this little dazzler.

I also heard the legendary Sai is working there as well. See TheGame's amazing ongoing history report for a ton of great pictures of this little dazzler.

Her new nose job took all her ethnicity away. It doesn't make her look worse, it must be said, but just more western (which I'm sure was her goal -- congrats, Sai! Wonder if her new nose'll affect her glue sniffing... :unknw: )...

Guys went there early March. Straight in first night from LHR. Majestic Grande, went out for an early with TT at Guess. Big Dogs watched the flow into Nana. Met my straight mates about 9.30 up to Cowboy did the usual including 5 Star great little GG rock bar, listened to free bird & stairway to heaven.

Went in there about midnight as a "well I've been to enough GG bars with you guys I've heard about this new bar maybe we could have a look at it" . Went in, yes it is small and you feel that you are on stage with the spotlights but its is very clean & smart. I quite liked the intimacy, christ we are not watching a football game. With them being close means you are close to the goods. I don't have a problem with that. It was great to have a LB bar in Cowboy. Pricey yes and the girls think they also should be getting away with trumpy prices. New bar bla bla bla. Anyhow first time back after a year. I lasted 10 mins. Sat down with my chums couldn't see the wood for the trees. A guy was sitting in the corner by us. A cracker sat next too him and I thought typical missed that one. Well he didn't respond Rabbit with light between his eyes syndrome. She moved away as she did I leant forwards grabbed he hand and within another 10 we off on our heels up cowboy. Pitta was here name, long black trouseled hair. Lovely body donned an all in one T shirt sleeveless type dress. I love it when they don't bother with a bra the Bristols were pert as combination locks. Took her back to the loom, via Guess she was sadly crap at pool, but last rinse and a jelly to get the JT functioning guaranteed. LT so evening & morning. Great performer and a beauty. I can recommend the place if you are in Cowboy. But not a cheap joint however when you have just landed it worked and did what it was meant to do. Interesting to see a LB in Cowboy. My feeling is that the LB persuasions becoming more acceptable and straight younger guys with the advent also of hangover II are tipping there toe in the ocean. I can see these bars spreading more into the GG zones. Am I right in saying this is a first for Cowboy.

• Upvote 3

Her new nose job took all her ethnicity away. It doesn't make her look worse, it must be said, but just more western (which I'm sure was her goal -- congrats, Sai! Wonder if her new nose'll affect her glue sniffing... :unknw: )...

So there's truth to the rumor of Sai's nose job. Shame. I told her she didn't need it (which I'm sure she really took to heart :D ) but up to her! Good to know where to find her as she was one of my top performers. Looks like I'll be heading there on Monday!

I popped in with Azza a couple weeks back.. we left early though for a K3 rendezvous

The lighting is the biggest problem and if they dont fix that they wont get many repeat visits. If you get migraine easy it could be struggle as the disco light beam is straight in your face. The management are aware of the problem but im sure whether it will be rectified.. we live in hope

I quite liked a couple of the LBs in there but had to sit away from the stage due to the glare on second visit

Sort of like a Temptations layout but with real money being spent on the fixtures and fittings. There were a couple of nice honeys in there and its worth a visit. The best Ladyboy in Cowboy works in Deja Vu bar but is a postie which may put some off, she used to work in Obessions and knows my name but im ashamed to reveal that i cant remember hers

Anyway put your head in the door , you never know what may pop up

Welcome, Silom Walker!

Are you affiliated with the place? I only ask as I live practically within walking distance of it, but haven't gone back after the first visit as it's a bit out of the way of the higher concentration of LB bars. I would, however, go more if we could get some updates like some other bars do here -- any events, etc, and of course knowing more about what girls are there.

Just knowing that JJ is the mamasan is helpful. Thanks and cheers!

fb

Welcome, Silom Walker!

Are you affiliated with the place? I only ask as I live practically within walking distance of it, but haven't gone back after the first visit as it's a bit out of the way of the higher concentration of LB bars. I would, however, go more if we could get some updates like some other bars do here -- any events, etc, and of course knowing more about what girls are there.

Just knowing that JJ is the mamasan is helpful. Thanks and cheers!

fb

Hi FB thank's for the welcome.

No I am not affiliated in any way with the bar. But I have been a friend of JJ's for a number of years now.

My last few days after the gotc II were in bkk,where i met with TT Chang at guess bar,so we decided the next day we meet at cowboy str. to visit this new place...i arrived there first,sat outside and i order a bear.

To my suprice the bear arrived ,and who you think brought it to me?

Jenny,with a new hairstyle and still looking sexy as always.

Since i knew jenny from before (she was the first lb i barfine at guess bar 1

After a while TT arrives and we all 3 of us go inside the club,very small ,it reminds me temptations,but nicer looking,and clean.

For me the lights were very bad installed,towards the customers eyes,so you could hardly see the lbs dancing,the drinks are expensive,

As for jenny,she is not anymore the jenny we all knew some years ago,i did barfine her that night,her performance in bed nil,so i tick her off also.

As for the bar,i will not go again there,not my type.