LB Event Of The Year - October 27th 2012

Rossco

Just a quick reminder.

TJ's have 4 tickets for sale

Stringfellows have 4 for sale

I am now holding 2 - one Sponsor who cannot make it now and one ticket buyer the same.

I am contracted, to limited tickets, with the hotel so once these 10 have gone that is it.

No amount of pleading on the day/evening can get you access.

If you want a ticket please let me know

• 2 weeks later...

Totally Bummed! Stopped following this topic in May, when i didnt have any idea i would come to thailand instead of return to Philipines. My recommendation is to change the title next year to include exact date once it is confirmed. I am still not sure,of the exact date after spending 20 minutes (fun ones looking at volleyball pics) reading through the thread. But i think it is on the 27th of october.

Anyway, looks like a fun event and sorry i will miss it by acouple of days.

Cheers

Randi

My recommendation is to change the title next year to include exact date once it is confirmed. I am still not sure,of the exact date after spending 20 minutes (fun ones looking at volleyball pics) reading through the thread. But i think it is on the 27th of october.

Randi, I just changed this year's Topic Title.

My lovely (winning) ladies in their finery. Ohhh mama.

You mean, "our" lovely winning ladies in their finery. :biggrin:

Awesome shot, Ciobha. I asked Nok about getting a shot like this week before last when I was there, but the bikinis weren't ready yet.

Took the liberty of touching it up a bit in Photoshop; hope you don't mind ... Too bad Patty wasn't there for this shot; she looks pretty stunning these days.

post-442-0-86813700-1349761503_thumb.jpg

You mean, "our" lovely winning ladies in their finery. :biggrin:

Awesome shot, Ciobha. I asked Nok about getting a shot like this week before last when I was there, but the bikinis weren't ready yet.

Took the liberty of touching it up a bit in Photoshop; hope you don't mind ... Too bad Patty wasn't there for this shot; she looks pretty stunning these days.

Never a more appropriate expression. :rolleye0012:

Wow! Ladyboy Water Volley Ball! :clapping:

This is going to be an amazing event! :yahoo:

Should be lots of fun! And will benefit some fine charities!

The Ladyboy Beach Volleyball was a splendid day for all!

So were days leading up to it.

Bumblebee and I would go watch the teams practice. Pook, more of a finese team were looking good practicing on the beach. And So What, more of a power team, would practice in a lot on Soi 6/1.

Sally Bar, now Soi 5 Roadhouse, would sometimes have a lighthearted practice outside the bar on late at night. But one of their players said looking good was important than winning.

But So What vs Pook faceoff, not just for champion of Soi 6 but for the whole enchileda was a hard fought affair. Those girls were competetive.

It was a gret day and party afterward was lots of fun too.

I'm sure BB has some snaps stored. :pic:

These events just don't happen. It takes lots of hard work.

Hats off to Rossco for putting this together. :hi:

You and BB? If it was the 2009 event, I can only recall BB and me being the ones who went to watch the daily practices leading up to the tournament. :mad0261:

Hello all....

I've been inactive in the bars and in moving ahead with the big coffee table book about ladyboys I announced some time ago, but I want to let you all know that I'm back on track and will be at the volleyball competition this week. I haven't made my hotel reservations yet and am unfamiliar with Pattaya's hotel choices, so I'd appreciate recommendations. Please let me hear from you at jerry@jerryhopkins.com and I look forward to meeting you. You can see what I look like at my website, www.jerryhopkins.com. If you see me, please come up and say hello. Thanks.

Jerry, I'm not sure if the Evergreen is all booked. If Evergreen has rooms available I'd suggest a room overlooking the pool where the competition will be held.

Below is prior post from Rossco, Project Manager and Event Planner Extraordinaire

Areca Lodge and Evergreen are offering discounts to persons booking a room to attend the LBWVB Event

When making a reservation use the Reference

LBWVB

Warm greetings from Areca Lode reservation team.

We are pleased to inform you that after discussed with our manager, we are pleased to offer room discount for your group as below details:

If you book 10 rooms, 5% discount will be applicable.

If you book 15 rooms or more, 10% discount will be applicable.

Discount is applicable with all rooms type.

Should you have any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Walainuch N. (Ms.)

Sorry l will miss the big event. It sounds like a blast, but no doubt there will be a ton of pictures and stories posted here.

Meanwhile l can only mark the days and use my imagination..... 15 days and counting until touchdown.

Cheers

ET

post-122-0-66202800-1351113890_thumb.jpg

Sorry l will miss the big event. It sounds like a blast, but no doubt there will be a ton of pictures and stories posted here.

Meanwhile l can only mark the days and use my imagination..... 15 days and counting until touchdown.

Cheers

ET

I know a few of the guys have said they'll get some shots so looking forward to that indeed. Same as you ET, pity I'll miss it, but hey November is going to be pretty hectic so plenty of opportunities to catch up with the fun and frolics.

Cheers

ET

That appears to be an artist's rendition of the Hi Boss team, if they had a team...

I'm rooting for the La Bamba team!

during my 2 months in Pattaya this past summer that was my favorite bar.....no hassles, nice ladyboys who leave you alone, decent prices, A/C and low-volume music; what's not to like?

Go La Bamba!

{Someone give Nancy a tight bathing suit lest her horse cock come flying out}

• Upvote 1

Only one day to go - SOLD OUT

The teams seem to have finally realised the day has come - all the bars are excited.

I am excited. The Hotel is excited. The DJ is excited. My friends are excited - I just have to make sure nancy is NOT excited.

Oh my Buddha

Late pic of the Pink Pooksters

post-193-0-87969700-1351231525_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-92214500-1351231587_thumb.jpg

Ladyboy Review is supportive of Rossco's Ladyboy Water Volleyball Competition.

We have donated a Soi Honey Style Massage with Ladyboy Ice. :behind:

You can bid on the massage at the charity auction held October 27th at the Evergreen Wing of the Areca Lodge in Pattaya.

Ice will come to your room and give you a great massage. Ladyboy Review covers the cost of the massage and also the tip.

So cum get a great massage and help out the orphans in the process.

That's what I call a WIN-WIN! :biggrin:

Ice is a lovely ladyboy and many LBR members speak quite highly of her.

In fact, I just goy off the phone with an esteemed Forum Member :character0007: who said Ice just left his loom and he was quite pleased.

http://www.ladyboyre...om/profile/Ice/

post-19-0-60158700-1351257887_thumb.jpg