LB Event Of The Year - October 27th 2012

Rossco

Hmmmm

I will ensure the pool is even deeper - any volunteers for Life Guard Duty?

I will also make sure mirrors are on the bottom to cause player distraction........

I need to close off sponsorship soon as the remaining tickets are in the Bars to sell.

I will then post a table of which is the most sponsered by Bar and Forum - interesting stats.

When the event is over each participating bar will have a certiicate to display showing sponsors of the event (Forum Names only) and how many each bar achieved.

The really good news is that we are on target to raise 180,000 Baht for the 3 nominated charities - in Thai terms that is a huge amount of money to donate.

All the sponsors will have a place reserved in LB heaven - much thanks to all of you who have contributed.

Big thanks to all of you - Bars. Sponsors, Contributors and of course Ticket buyers

• Upvote 2

I think so far DT has sponsored La Bamba, and I have paid their entrance fee, money well spent imo ... Hope to see you there brother 4.17, I am sure we could share a few beverages and slag off all the losers. ...

It should be an epic day, and kudos to Rossco for making it happen. :party0005:

Thanks Ciobha. And yes, we shall drink to La Bamba (and consequently the winners). Now that I have the time off squared away, I need to look into flights and the hotel. Gonna be like a kid waiting for Christmas (as always).

And yes, thanks Rossco, well done. That's excellent to hear about how much money has been raised. :happy0065: You are indeed the man!

Just for clarification - though those that Sponsored already know as they read all the blurb to date.

A question has been posed re Bar contribution. Answer follows:

24,000 Baht from 8 Bars - 3,000 Entry Fee.

Bars get 6 comp tickets - their team of 5 + 1 for the manager/Mamasan.

Some bar owners are even BUYING extra tickets for their partners and/or Mamasan

2 Bars have even pre-paid the tickets they were allocated to sell.

The bars are giving up 5 of their staff for the event. It is the teams that make the event. No LB Team no Water VB

Bars also have to do some promotion and display posters, sell tickets and squeeze out some donations - all invisible to the forum

The bars also have to buy their Team strip - color coded bikinis for the event.

They need to take care of their Team members and guests - drinks etc

Some bars have also put up some exciting items for the auction - free of charge.

The winning team will get 1,500 each (7,500), Runners up get 1,000 each (5,000), ALL other players

I think the bars are doing a splendid job and the last thing I want to see is any negativity.

They are sticking their hands deep into their pockets so a privileged few can enjoy this special day.

This is for Charity.

To head off any other questions, which reading this thread would have answered, here are some other details.

ALL the Auction items have been kindly donated FREE. One item is face value 10,000 Baht

2 Forums have donated sums of money and not even asked for a Comp Ticket

33 Sponsors have put in their 3,000 pledges - all collected as of today - via PayPal or Cash

A Sponsor, if actually attending, receives one non transferable, complimentary ticket. If they are not actually attending then the ticket is re-sold.

Sponsors get nothing else - except the knowledge that they are doing something for Charity.

17 of the 33 current list of sponsors are attending - I do not know all these good hearted guys personally but my thanks goes out to them.

13 Tickets I sold before I even had them printed - to people, who are not into the LB scene, but who like to support Charities.

I have no doubt that ALL the tickets will be sold well before the event.

What does a ticket give you?

A fun day out at a unique sporting event provided by 40 bikini clad LBs.

A Gala buffet, at a 4 star hotel, in Central Pattaya, with discounted drinks and room rates.

A terrific photo opportunity as attendees of the last Beach Volley Ball and Dinner will attest to.

An opportunity to bid on some unique items at the Auction - held after prize giving at 9.00pm

A feeling that you have helped and contributed to good causes.

ALL for a measly 1,000 baht - that is less than most Drink Bins in a bar.

The target is a gross of about 250,000 Baht based on:

24,000 Bar entry fees - see above

99,000 Baht Sponsors

84,000 Ticket sales - 150 Tickets minus18 Tickets to Sponsors/Donors, 48 to the Participating bars = 84 ticket sales

33,000 Auction

20,000 Donations etc

260,000 Total receipts forecast

Costs

42,500 Hotel

27,500 Prize money - see above

10,000 Printing & equipment

80,000 Approx - as we have not held the event yet.

NET 180,000 Plus to Charity

Please note that sponsorship was only 99,000 of this

As I said at the outset, on page 1 of this thread, ALL Sponsor money goes to charity whether the sponsor attends or not.

Any further questions will be charged at 1,000 baht each - which will go to charity - of course.

Now I will get back to my organizing duties which are far more productive than defending the logistics, of the event, against tight twats......

PS Apologies if my Grammar, Spelling and Syntax is off but the keys were getting very hot!

• Upvote 1

Meanwhile, a message from Jimbo of Cocktail & Dreams

"here's 3 of our bighitting squad, posing with our newly installed poster.

I may not bring any more than 3 players, just to give those softie Pattaya bars a chance !"

May

Nicole

Patricia

post-136-0-85246600-1343387451_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-12807500-1343387462_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-59051700-1343387470_thumb.jpg

Meanwhile, a message from Jimbo of Cocktail & Dreams

"here's 3 of our bighitting squad, posing with our newly installed poster.

I may not bring any more than 3 players, just to give those softie Pattaya bars a chance !"

May

Nicole

Patricia

A team of pensioners it seems. I did not realise there would be a special over 30s event. :biggrin: Let's hope the zimmer frames don't hinder their underwater prowess or rust even.

Apologies for format - you can download the RTF file to view.

Sponsor list - As the bars now have the majority of the tickets to sell, if you want to sponsor a bar you need to let me know soon.

Sponsors attending receive 1, non transferable, Comp Ticket – some of you have bought an extra ticket.

The amount shown is the amount actually received for the sponsorship element only and not for extra tickets.

If you are attending can see your Sponsorship Ticket number and any extra ticket number.

Extra Tickets are recorded separately under ticket sales which I will post nearer the time. Note: If you paid by PayPal they do make some small charge

Many thanks to all those that have sponsored a bar and the Event - Sponsorship alone is nearly 105,000 Baht

We have Donations, Ticket Sales and the Auction to add to the final Gross Total.

We eventually hope to be able to donate between 150,000 to 180,000 Baht to Charity

Method Rec Forum Name Bar Forum Spo Tckt ExtraTickt

Cash 3000 TexasMac SF SFF 49

Cash 3000 360 LB LBP

Cash 3000 Wolflar LB LBP 50

Cash 3000 Dan9000 LB LBP

Cash 3000 Ausguy LB LB69

Cash 3000 Anon LB LBR

Cash 3000 Toxic LB LB69

Cash 3000 TheGam LB LB69

Cash 3000 Petesie PK LB69

Cash 3000 SLBT BB LBP

Cash 3000 kat/fan TJ LBP

Cash/WU 3479 Allen15 HB LBP 118

Cash 3000 LurSaluc TJ LBP

Cash 3000 Ninewive TJ LBR 70

Cash 3000 TTChang ANA LBP/LBR

PAYPAL 3064 Up2You HB LBP 90

PAYPAL 2872 Gert CD LBP 51

PAYPAL 2872 IceBergir HB LBP 52 53

PAYPAL 2872 Bocuse LB LBP 54

PAYPAL 2872 TonySopr SF LBP 55 56

PAYPAL 2920 i8it BB LBP 57 58

PAYPAL 3016 Insearch CD LBP 59 60

PAYPAL 3000 bkkldby ANA LBP 61 62

PAYPAL 2979 steveo9 BB LBP 72

PAYPAL 2979 Dexter66 PK LBP 73

PAYPAL 3100 Hastings HB LBP 74 75

PAYPAL 2872 Duke007 CD LBR/LBP

PAYPAL 2872 DeepThr LB LBR

PAYPAL 3000 KendoUK CD LBP

PAYPAL 3000 Thaime LB LBQ

PAYPAL 3100 Rinzler ANA LBP

PAYPAL(E 3720 SirD LB LBP 63

PAYPAL 2872 4.17 LB LBR 89

PAYPAL 2968 Aitch PK LBP 87 88

PAYPAL 2000 Nonsense LB LBP

Total Sponsorship paid 104,430 Baht.  - 35 Sponsors

Bar Sponsors Forum Sponsors

ANA 3 LBP 24

BB 3 LBR 6

C&D 4 LBQ 1

HB 4 LB69 3

LB 13 SF 1

PK 3 None

SF 2

TJ 3

35 35

Sponsor list.rtf

Once again, Well done, Rossco (P. Coltrain).

Wow, La Bamba has more sponsors -- yours truly among them -- than girls that work there. That speaks volumes about Nok and her establishment. :happy0065: Now only 3 long months until I can tell her and Cindy and Nancy in person, argh.

And it's interesting that LBR is the no. 2 forum behind LBP in terms of sponsors :db:

I'm very pleased to see this coming to fruition, just sorry I won't be around for the event. Well done Rossco! And all credit to Areca for providing the venue.

I'm assuming the forum 'home' is Khun Rossco assumption. Probably not far out, but some of the brethren (like me) are freelancers who can never be relied on B)

TTChang - have edited the table to show your 'Home base' as LBR.

Pook Bar put up their posters yesterday - they were Runners Up in the Beach Volley Ball in 2009.

They will be tough opponents - even without stilletto heels.

post-193-0-29761400-1344141167_thumb.jpg

I was in Patts last event but was otherwise busy however will be at this one as have been headhunted by Horny Bar to coach the team and as steveo has let slip that he has payed off May at horny to take a dive she will be put on the Subs bench next to me! where she can take a head dive their.............LOL Regards Garry :biggrin:

I was in Patts last event but was otherwise busy however will be at this one as have been headhunted by Horny Bar to coach the team and as steveo has let slip that he has payed off May at horny to take a dive she will be put on the Subs bench next to me! where she can take a head dive their.............LOL Regards Garry :biggrin:

Nice job Garry. I hear each team will require a fluffer also, but alas Rossco is holding the interviews, to see are candidates suitable. :innocent0001::shok:

I missed the last even I wish I could attend this one.

We all do darling. Good to see you alive and posting. How's tricks? Or better yet - how about starting a new "Taneisha Black in PP" thread here on LBR? Would love to know how things are going for my favorite PP girl.