LB Event Of The Year - October 27th 2012

Rossco

Many thanks to Deepthroat and Duke007 and of course BadPress. I really appreciate your support - Duke has a nose for a winner (but not Football!) so take care what you wager.....

GutsyBastard

The hotel are offering a 10% discount but I do not have a discount code yet - I have written to the Manager and suggested LBWVB.

When making the booking you could explain that you are making the reservation to watch the Volley Ball on 27th Oct and that you understand that there is a 10% discount for bookings at this event. The Food and Beverage (F&B) manager is called Joe - mention his name.

When I get a code confirmed I will post on the various boards.

You should be able to buy a ticket from any of the 8 participating bars - the tickets will be available from early July.

Many tickets are already sold - they are in demand by friends of the bars etc.

We have a capacity of 150 Maximum. There are only 100 for sale as 50 are taken up by the contestants/bars. 5 Players plus manager for each of 8 bars = 48.

If you sponsor a team like Duke/DT/BadPress you also get a non-transferable complimentary ticket which I will hold for you guaranteeing you a ticket in advance.

I would hate for you to book the hotel and then not be able to buy a ticket. Contact me on

LBWVB@Hotmail.Com

Ive had a side bet with badpress from LB-69 (who happens to be also sponsoring La Bumba) that if either of our team wins the competion then the other will "donate" a further 1000 baht to the fund

Are you up for the same bet my good friend? :party0049:

You know it Dave. Put me down for an additional 1k baht when my (and Bad Press's) girls mop the pool with your girls.

You know it Dave. Put me down for an additional 1k baht when my (and Bad Press's) girls mop the pool with your girls.

Good Man :party0005:

btw..if La Bamba wins then its me who pays up (not you) and same same you pay up if C&D wins, also hope young May will do her pay for 4 nights and get another one free offer for me again if I lose :character0051:

P.S. @ streetwalker, I think its safe to say you can sell my sponsorship ticket to add to the fund :hi:

Quick update

68 Tickets, of the 150, have gone already

48 to the participating bars

2 to organizers

5 to attending sponsors who have paid

2 to sponsors not yet paid

11 Sold

Some bars are already reserving tickets for cutomers/friends who have requested one.

We have not even got the printed tickets yet. Thursday, 5th July, both the tickets and Bar posters will be collected from the printers.

Participating bars will display the poster, promoting the event, and will have limited tickets on sale.

If you want a ticket you can pay by PAYPAL

LBWVB@Hotmail.Com

TKT. FORUM NAME. Nos of Tickets

Please ensure you do send 1000 baht - some payments have had 50 baht deducted - we could lose 5,000 baht.

Perhaps send 1050 Baht.

Thanks

Hey Rossco (P. Coltrain),

If someone wants to buy a ticket or sponsor a team, should they contact you first at LBWVB@Hotmail.Com prior to shipping the money via PAYPAL?

And will tickets be on sale next week in the participating bars? I'll be in Patts Monday afternoon for a few days, if all goes according to plan/Buddha willing ...

• Upvote 1

Check out this thread for payment options/details.

PayPal is working fine

LBWVB@Hotmail.Com

If Sponsoring then Nomiate the Bar of your choice.

PayPal do charge 125 Baht for a 3,000 Baht payment and 60 baht on 1,000 Baht (Ticket)

Posters and Tickets should be on Sale in Participating bars by tomorrow night BUT some bar's admin leaves a little bit to be desired......

Bars that will HAVE tickets

Stringfellows

TJs in Naklua

La Bamba

Baby Boom

Ananconda

C&D

Pook bar is not so easy for me to manage

Horny Bar is OK if Joy/Vinee are actually there.

Alternative is PM me or email via LBWVB@Hotmail.Com and we can meet up.

Thanks for your support - over 75 Tickets are sold/reserved already.

Danka Rossco,

I saw the paypal info, but wasn't sure if I needed to contact you ahead of time. Using Paypal while over hear in SE Asia can be tricky, but I can usually get around it with vpn. But if I have problems I'll let you know and pick one up in person one way or the other next week -- now I just need to confirm that I can indeed take off work at that time (don't anticipate it being an issue this far in advance, but have to go through channels, yada yada yada).

Anyway, thanks for the prompt reply -- and all your hard work on this; helping out three worthy charities makes it just that much easier to spend money on ladyboys. :happy0065: ... not that it's particularly difficult to do that, mind you. :happy0148:

• Upvote 1

The Teams receiving the poster for their bar - I could not fly down and back to Phuket during the evening so I will let Jimbo update us with his team.

Pook Bar is absent as I would not risk taking photos without Pook around - those damned stilletto heels hurt.

In order - apologies about pic quality - I hardly ever use a camera.

La Bamba

Stringfellows

Baby Boom

Anaconda

TJs

Horny Bar

post-193-0-67286400-1341633984_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-50508500-1341634024_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-60769800-1341634082_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-04375500-1341634135_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-45556700-1341634174_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-96933800-1341634206_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Areca Lodge and Evergreen are offering discounts to persons booking a room to attend the LBWVB Event

When making a reservation use the Reference

LBWVB

Warm greetings from Areca Lode reservation team.

We are pleased to inform you that after discussed with our manager, we are pleased to offer room discount for your group as below details:

If you book 10 rooms, 5% discount will be applicable.

If you book 15 rooms or more, 10% discount will be applicable.

Discount is applicable with all rooms type.

Should you have any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Walainuch N. (Ms.)

the pook panthers are coming to get ya

I'm taking out 3 of la bamber team the night before getting them hammered,

paid may from horny to take a dive [not in the deep end ] in the second round,

C and D they will be to busy looking good,

stringfellas, they will be fighting among themselves

we've still got 3 of the team that came second last time, bigger and better now

and were bringing back egg, she's a cracker

and there all having a piss in baby booms side of the pool, lol

• Upvote 1

I'm taking out 3 of la bamber team the night before getting them hammered,

Aint gonna happen steveo. I will be on senrty duty from early evening in La Bamba ensuring my girls get to bed (mine) early and no alcohol or cigarettes. Up at 8am on the morning of the event to breakfast of nothing but the peel from a Comber potato, then a gentle jog along beach road to get warmed up.

We are going to romp it, especially after the umpires have been duly bribed. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

So this is how focused I was a few weeks ago -- I was in Pattaya, and it never even occurred to me to purchase my ticket while I was fucking there. :mad0261:

But this is the 21st century; I just sent Rossco my 3,000 baht to sponsor La Bamba via PayPal. Yes, the London Olympics may have Coke and McDonalds, but La Bamba has 4:17. So who all has sponsored La Bamba? :drinks: I'm too lazy to read back through the eight pages ... I suppose I could search the thread ...

I think so far DT has sponsored La Bamba, and I have paid their entrance fee, money well spent imo, for the winning team. I am realy looking forward to the event, now my trip has been booked and paid for. Hope to see you there brother 4.17, I am sure we could share a few beverages and slag off all the losers.

Incidentally, Sindy sent me an email a few days ago, asking me to thank everyone who has got involved with the La Bamba team for the event. The girls there are really excited about it, and can't wait for the day to come. It should be an epic day, and kudos to Rossco for making it happen. :party0005:

I think so far DT has sponsored La Bamba, and I have paid their entrance fee, money well spent imo, for the winning team. I am realy looking forward to the event, now my trip has been booked and paid for. Hope to see you there brother 4.17, I am sure we could share a few beverages and slag off all the losers.

Incidentally, Sindy sent me an email a few days ago, asking me to thank everyone who has got involved with the La Bamba team for the event. The girls there are really excited about it, and can't wait for the day to come. It should be an epic day, and kudos to Rossco for making it happen. :party0005:

Not a hope for this team to win Ciobha when Anaconda has a line up looking like this. The 1.65m high girls will be there in all glory to cheer through to victory as the final whistle blows.

post-495-0-53642000-1342829480_thumb.jpg