LB Event Of The Year - October 27th 2012

Rossco

• 3 weeks later...

Latest news

We had hoped for 6 bars to sign up - we now have 8 - the logistics will be a nightmare or a wet dream.....

·
Cocktails and Dreams
– Phuket – The LB bar in Phuket

·
Baby Boom
– Soi Bukhouw – Pattaya – The newest LB GoGo in town

·
Stringfellows
– Soi 13/1 – Pattaya – An old established favorite

·
Anaconda
– Soi 7 Pattaya – Associated with the well established Guess bar – look out for a ringer

·
Horny Bar
– Soi 6 – Pattaya – It is all in the name

·
La Bamba
– Soi 13/1 – Pattaya – The friendly meeting point

·
Pook Bars
– Soi 6/Soi Bukhouw – Pattaya – Long established with some of the loveliest legs

·
TJ’s
– Soi 18 – Naklua – A mixed discreet bar out of town

More info to follow. Many thanks to the bars for committing their support - NOW we need YOUR support

* Sponsor a bar - minimum 3,000 Baht - entitles you to one free ticket - can pay directly, if in Pattaya, or via PayPal

* Buy a Ticket - the bars will have tickets for sale soon - please provide your Forum and Forum name so we can acknowledge you

* Donations - we will set up a Pay Pal account to help.

* Auction. We will announce all the auction items nearer the time and you can do an email bid to lbwvb@hotmail.com.

If your bid is not out bid on the night it is yours for your Email bid.

ALL the sponsorship/donations goes to the charity - the event is self funding through ticket sales etc - you are NOT subsidizing the party.

• 2 weeks later...

The date is likely to be Saturday 27th October - the prospective Hotel has yet to confirm and submit a revised contract.

I know that sounds a bit formal but we are reserving their Guest Pool area and 150 Persons for an evening Buffet etc

My Thinglish is a bit limited.....

They want to be clear on:

What we are expecting them to provide

They want some guarantee on numbers - that is firm deposit

Agreement on either party cancelling at the last minute

Teams are

Anaconda ANA - Red

Baby Boom BB - White

CandD CD - Green

Horny Bar HB - Orange

La Bamba LB - Black

Pook POOK - TBA

Stringfellows SF - Yellow

TJs TJ - Blue

When the hotel confirms I will instruct the Printers to go ahead with Tickets, Posters and Drink Coupons.

We have set up a separate Bank Account (without an ATM Card) and a PayPal account - so you have no excuses...

Charity money will be raised by:

Entry fees - bars all pay an entry fee to participate. They get most of this back in prize money

Sale of tickets - bars will have tickets on sale - there are only 100 Tickets as 50 attendees are the participating LBs/owners from the Bars and Umpires

Donations - via PayPal/Bank Transfer

Sponsorship - Please PM me if you are interested. We are hoping to have an award for the most sponsored bar. Includes a complimentary, non transferable, ticket.

Auction Items - these will be published prior to the event so you can bid on line - the actual auction will be at the Party.

There is an Email account set up to contact us:

LBWVB@Hotmail.Com

This is also the Pay Pal account Email ID - if you use PayPal please enter:

Which Forum: LBR (this one), LBQ, LB69, LBP, SFF

Forum Name: eg. Rossco etc

Type of Payment: Ticket (TKT), Donation (DON), Sponsorship (SPO)

Bar Sponsored: ANA, BB, C&D, HB, LB, POOK, SF, TJ

EG LBR.ROSSCO.SPO.POOK

Arranging an event like this takes a heck of alot of work and effort and we all commend you Rossco :clapping:

Just a couple of questions:

1. Does a ticket include entry to both events or just the evening?

2. Has the price of a ticket been confirmed yet, if so, how much?

Sounds like an event not to be missed B)

The ticket is for both the Volley Ball(s) event and the evening - the proposed Buffet is 26 dishes - both Thai and International.

Volley Ball from 2.30 to 5.30 and the Gala evening is 7.00 until 11.00pm

Ticket price is 1,000 baht

There are 8 bars competing and that is 40 LBs in Bikinis. Obviously in the evening they will dress up but you can take them back home and have them back in (or out) of their bikinis in no time....

We have a big goal to achieve and all the money will go to well deserving charities - please help us out.

It is a great event to promote the bars, the LBs (they get too much unfair bad press) and have a great time with many other Forum members.

I have arranged, with the hotel, for 150 guests. 50 places are taken up with the bar teams/owner and organizers which means only 100 Tickets to sell. Sponsors (I know it is a terrible thing to do) get a complimentary ticket in return for their 3,000+ plus sponsorship.

Hope to see mayn of you there - assuming I survive all the organizing.......

Dave Duke, I'm calling you OUT! You been flapping your gums about sponsoring the winning team this year, are you being serious? I see your lips movin' but I don't hear anything......Tongue%20Out.gif

Care to put some money where your mouth is? Freak%20Face.gif

I just sponsored the La Bamba Bombers.

Put up or shutup.

Same goes for all you other big talkers - Iceberg Jr? Or how about the you, Mr. BB? I'll take you all..... Smile%203.gif

You're going DOWN! Thumbs%20Down.gif

As Streetwalker said, it's easy to contribute via Paypal. See you losers at the GOTC in February!

Chaps I wonder will any of the C&D fillies do an old Eastern Block routine and not be on the flight back to Phuket. The lure of glorious Pattaya and what it has to offer may be too much for them. :winking0023:

• Upvote 1

Chaps I wonder will any of the C&D fillies do an old Eastern Block routine and not be on the flight back to Phuket. The lure of glorious Pattaya and what it has to offer may be too much for them. :winking0023:

They wont be according to jimbo :laugh:

"Team Green came to me, worried about the health hazards of going to Sewage-on-Sea, and asked for some special equipment....."

post-136-0-17266200-1339009441_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Finding an Hotel has been a nightmare. Our original preferred hotel played us along for a month only to let us down badly.

I toured Pattaya looking for a suitable hotel - some were totally unsuitable, some were a little tired looking and some were out of town.

Basically the spec was:

* Central Pattaya - we do not want to become involved in transport problems and people becoming lost.

* The date was set at 27th October to suit attendees. It had to be a Saturday so guys working in Bangkok could attend.

* The hotel needed a swimmIng pool big enough and of a suitable depth - no drowned LBs.

* The Hotel needs to provide a Buffet of both Thai and International cuisine at a suitable price for 150 people.

* The Hotel need to adopt the Drink Coupon to avoid any Unpaid Bins

The selected Hotel has not only agreed to my rigid requirements but has:

Discounted their normal Buffet by 15% to meet my budget of 250 baht per head.

Waived the normal Swimming Pool charge of 7,000 Baht - for towels and cleaning service

Discounted Soft drinks from 45 to 30 Baht to accomodate the Drink Coupon and my spec

Discounted Beer from 80 to 60 Baht

Discounted Gin/Vodka plus mixers from 120 to 90 baht

Discounted Rooms by 10% - people wishing to book will need a special booking reference which I will post soon

It has been a stressful month and I was beginning to think I would need to rethink the overall plan.

I am very grateful to the hotel for accomodating us and I need to underpin the need for everyone to be on best behaviour as there will be other guests at the hotel. The event is designed to also improve the image of LBs by having them participate

Oh yes - the name of the Hotel

The Evergreen - located behind the Areca Lodge on Soi Diana - does anyone need directions..........

http://www.arecalodge.com/

So the venue is set. I will be paying the 50% deposit this week.

Now I can proceed with:

Printing Posters to display in the bars

Print 150 Event Tickets which will be on sale in the participating bars or PM me or contact LBWVB@Hotmail.Com

Print Drink Coupons

Buy Volley Balls and Net.

Start collecting Auction items

Arrange for music for the evening.

Continue chasing sponsors - 10 have paid in and 8 have 'pledged' their contribution - I need at least 7 more

Please let me know if you will sponsor a bar - all proceeds to charity.

• Upvote 1

Excellent work Rossco, a big thanks for all the effort you have put in to this. I'll buy you a couple of beers come October.

BTW, you do of course realise it is an unavoidable tradition that the organiser gets chucked in the pool at the end of the event.

• Upvote 2

Oh yes - the name of the Hotel

The Evergreen - located behind the Areca Lodge on Soi Diana - does anyone need directions..........

http://www.arecalodge.com/

So the venue is set. I will be paying the 50% deposit this week.

Thanks for all the hard work putting this together. :hi:

My flight is booked Oct 25th - Nov 6th. Do you have a special rate for those staying at Evergreen or a code to put in while booking? I would like to stay there or Areca (same same?) if that helps the event and would be convienant.

Do we have to buy tickets in advance or can we obtain on the day?

What is the protocal for groupies banging the athletes? :party0011::love0081: Any barfine required or is strictly between you and the players? :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Dave Duke, I'm calling you OUT! You been flapping your gums about sponsoring the winning team this year, are you being serious? I see your lips movin' but I don't hear anything......Tongue%20Out.gif

Care to put some money where your mouth is? Freak%20Face.gif

I just sponsored the La Bamba Bombers.

Put up or shutup.

Same goes for all you other big talkers - Iceberg Jr? Or how about the you, Mr. BB? I'll take you all..... Smile%203.gif

You're going DOWN! Thumbs%20Down.gif

As Streetwalker said, it's easy to contribute via Paypal. See you losers at the GOTC in February!

I forgot to mention that I paid up DT :kissass:

Go go go Cocktail & Dreams :jig:

I forgot to mention that I paid up DT :kissass:

Go go go Cocktail & Dreams :jig:

You're dreaming again Dave. La Bomba Bombers are going to lick your ass. (And we'd all like a bit of that wouldn't we?)

EDIT: I should clarify - we'd all like our asses licked. Not so many would be lined up to lick Dave's ass. :crazy:

You're dreaming again Dave. La Bomba Bombers are going to lick your ass. (And we'd all like a bit of that wouldn't we?)

EDIT: I should clarify - we'd all like our asses licked. Not so many would be lined up to lick Dave's ass. :crazy:

I'll have you know boyo that Pinky loves "rimming" my ass me as I do hers 8Pand as to your comment

" Care to put some money where your mouth is? Freak%20Face.gif"

Ive had a side bet with badpress from LB-69 (who happens to be also sponsoring La Bumba) that if either of our team wins the competion then the other will "donate" a further 1000 baht to the fund

Are you up for the same bet my good friend? :party0049:

• Upvote 1