Two days in MAKATI, Manila

joyra

Am visiting manila on a business trip. Could not get much time due the fact that meeting continued till late in the evening and had to wake up early for next day meetings.

I collected some information about the LB scene in Manila and got some numbers noted down form LBKISS. Before starting the trip I go ton touch with few of the LBs in Manila. Most of them were eager to meet and spend time.

met quite a few and the general observation is:

1. All of them are looking for a boy friend.

2. Are more friendly than the LBs of other countries.

3. More passionate.

4. Immediately they start showing their love for you

Anyway, I called Jessa for short time yesterday, and yes, it was difficult to push her out of the room after the act. Enclosed are some pictures. I have her number and email id, if anyone wants it.

She is slim, nice ass and medium size dick. Gets hard well but cannot cum.

post-298-043749500 1334307468.jpg

post-298-068884100 1334307486.jpg

post-298-026059900 1334307503.jpg

post-298-044259600 1334307525.jpg

post-298-026699600 1334307544.jpg

• Upvote 3

Hey Joyra,

Looks like good early success. But, saying you are in town on businesses and have a meeting in the morning is a good excuse to get them out the door.

Looking forward to more of your adventures.

Randi

Hi Randi,

thanks.

Had the pleasure of another one yesterday. Will be posing the pictures shortly.

Cheers!!!

Yup, she's got a "badonkadonk" as the kids say. (Is that what you say Sam?).

Interesting that in the threads about PP, they usually mention that the girls are far more motivated for a relationship than in LOS.

What creates this?

Is it cultural? Something inherent in their culture, or their catholic upbringing?

Or is it simply the lack of P4P opportunities for PP LB's?

Curious.

I would think it is a combination of the culture which was/is in large part begat by Catholicism for sure. That and the fact they haven't had the opportunity to experience the life altering phenomenon of DT. You should go there and change the islands like a modern day Saint Patrick. Who knows, in a 100 years people might have a holiday to celebrate the day Saint DeepThroat liberated them from the chains of desiring a meaningful and lasting relationship. :)

Having chat with a couple of filipina lbs about this - there is an overwhelming drive to escape the poverty in the Philippines. It is much more prevalent than in LOS. Mix that in with the huge number of Filpino overseas workers, who can do very well to the extent of being super rich when they come home (if at all). A foreign boyfriend/husband is the ticket for escape.

In LOS there isn't that urge, as most Thais view their country as the best on the planet, despite its problems. Also Thai lbs can do quite well in p4p, so don't see the need to have a boyfriend take them out of LOS - although a few have accomplished this, it generally isn't high on their priority list.

• Upvote 2

Good to see you enjoying your travels again Joyra. Thanks for taking the time to keep us posted. I still laugh to myself about your incident with Lisa in Phnom Penh, although I am sure you don't want to be reminded of it. Oops too late. :rolleyes:

Hi BB,

sure, that was one horrible experience with Lisa!!

Infact, i am so careful now that before taking anyone to the room, I ask them clearly if they have any stomach upset or any stomach problem. One more incident like that and I will not be able to recover!!

Was in BKK for 1 night. For a change, went for a lovely GG.

off to PP today afternoon for 2 days. Will try to explore and report.

Take care and have a lovely weekend!!

Deepthroat

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:37 PM

Interesting that in the threads about PP, they usually mention that the girls are far more motivated for a relationship than in LOS.

What creates this?

Is it cultural? Something inherent in their culture, or their catholic upbringing?

Or is it simply the lack of P4P opportunities for PP LB's?

As Rxpharm said, Poverty plays a part of it.

Equally, LBs in the Philippines refer to each other and themselves as being “Gay”; it is only after they have been with foreigners or chatted with friends that have been abroad, that they understand the difference between “Gay” and “Transsexual”.

Every single Filipino LB whom I have met told me that 99.99% of Filipino men will only have a one-sided sexual relationship with them. This is where the Filipino guy expects the LB to give them a blow-job or might (occasionally) fuck them, but will never kiss them or touch the LB’s genitals.

Thus, the Filipino/Filipina LB loves having sex with a foreigner who will reciprocate sexually.

Interestingly, the majority of Filipinos see themselves as “yellow” and see Caucasian visitors as “white” and, to them, having sex with “a whit eman” is, in itself, an added thrill.

I recall one Filipino LB, who had spent time working P4P in the UK, telling me before the last American Presidential Election that Obama could not win because “White is right” and a black man or anyone other than a white man could ever be President of the USA.

In my experience (although I have enjoyed the company of many Filipinos LBs, I have not been to The Philippines since 1982) the Filipinos are better educated than the Thai LBs; usually have a good command of English and therefore conversation is easier; they are more appreciative of the sex – but, on the downside, tend to be more “clingy”, more demanding, and financially greedier than the Thais.

Having said that I keep intending to take a protracted tour of the Philippines to sample the talent – and one of my daughters has been saying for many years that I need to go to the Philippines to find myself a Filipino LB who has been trained as a nurse and who will look after me as I deteriorate.

The problem is that most Filipinos see us as ATM Machines and would be off once they were not getting attention and money.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...