Maneerat now charging B100 for the 90 day reporting

Laawman

Not sure how recent this is but I was a little surprised when they asked for payment this time. Guess I'll be attempting to do it myself online next time, once I've figured out how to fill in the form correctly. Don't want to end up having to go to Jomtien in person because I've messed it up!

• Like 2

On 6/1/2023 at 1:44 PM, Laawman said:

Jomtien

The 90 day report at Jomtien is very quick at Jomtien these days.  They also built a nice new building which is where you get a queue number although you can also get it inside the main building but I suspect that in a couple of months you won't get the initial screening in the old building.

The new building has great AC and a pleasant place to wait to get your passport back if doing a 90 day report. It's also where you collect your certificate of residency although you apply for the residency certificate at Window 9 of the old building. You need the residency certificate if applying for or renewing a Thai Driver's license. You might also need it if opening a Thai bank account. This residency certificate is not the TM 30.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...