Bud Lite Ladyboys

Cinederose

The Bud Lite drama goes on with more share being lost to the parent company , blue cans are a No no other parent brands are being targeted and gay clubs stop serving it as they put both employees on leave and pulled it , but did not say sorry so the other crowd is also upset , they cannot win here

all could be avoided if they just hired a cute ladyboy and not some person on a girlhood experience .....

pinkbudpink.jpg

pinkdrinkpink.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

also i considered changing my cover to this  ... not actually my decision as its the first photo people see when they come on the site and edits are not easily made , i know one member wants me to change but i think interchangable covers changed now and again , uploaded and there and passed by the mod , i actually do not care too much and i hate when edits take time so you can comment on it , Roger moore or this - Cine :)

pinkishwhitepink.jpg

• Like 2

On 5/16/2023 at 12:22 PM, Cinederose said:

its the first photo people see when they come on the site and edits are not easily made

Admins can easily change those photo as often as you like.  But only one photo can appear in that area at a time. 

I personally like the Bond photo but changing every few months keeps things fresh.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

I think you might be referring to a different BM.  As I recall it wasn't roger he commented on, but was more apposed one of the girls.  As for ben afflect vs roger, I'll take roger all day long.  As for the best bond, he is not in my top 2. 

There may have been a BM that complained about roger, but I don't recall that comment. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zeppie said:

I think you might be referring to a different BM.  As I recall it wasn't roger he commented on, but was more apposed one of the girls.  As for ben afflect vs roger, I'll take roger all day long.  As for the best bond, he is not in my top 2. 

There may have been a BM that complained about roger, but I don't recall that comment. 

Its Billy Zane as the Phantom , perhaps you are thinking of Ben Afflek as Daredevil ?

Nice....your correct.  Billy Zane I can stomach better then Affleck.  But, still not on any watch list.  He was pretty good in the pirate movie where he took over the sail boat, with Nichol Kidman and the guy from Jurassic park....But, in the sniper movies he stunk..... Anyhow thanks for the correction..

• Like 1

On 5/16/2023 at 3:15 PM, Cinederose said:

The Bud Lite drama goes on with more share being lost to the parent company , blue cans are a No no other parent brands are being targeted and gay clubs stop serving it as they put both employees on leave and pulled it , but did not say sorry so the other crowd is also upset , they cannot win here

all could be avoided if they just hired a cute ladyboy and not some person on a girlhood experience .....

pinkbudpink.jpg

pinkdrinkpink.jpg

Gina wins hands down, but her hair colour needs some attention!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Woodie said:

Gina wins hands down, but her hair colour needs some attention!

Dear Woodie , Here at Bud light we value our customers opinion So we had the Ad corrected i hope brown is more pleasing then pink

Regards

Bud :)

pinkbudlightpink.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Cinederose said:

It just hit me i could be sued by budwieser so i think i will stop making ladyboy beer ads :)

Good point.  They are desperate.  They need to find a source of income, coz it ain't from selling beer anymore...LOL.

Also, the correct name is Buttwieser, coz their beer tastes like ass and they have an ass hole as there lead promotion....

Now that's funny, I dont care who you are.......

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Zeppie said:

Good point.  They are desperate.  They need to find a source of income, coz it ain't from selling beer anymore...LOL.

Funny as i posted this on my instagram and it went nowhere but people saw it in and did not like it , its cultural on both sides are pissed about it , it was the face on the can Why such a Insane looking image , why not relaxed looking jeez :)

On 5/18/2023 at 5:39 AM, Zeppie said:

It was me, it was me!. Nothng wrong with Roger. It was the poser Rose who got my hackles up. Thank goodness she is no longer at CIB.

• Like 1

There are a few lb at cib who will scratch your eyes out , throw you shade on the street , walk all over you , i never took it personally so i dont get it , anyway i do not go there anymore , i will just upload several pics and the mod can choose to change when he wants :)

• Like 1

On 5/23/2023 at 3:44 PM, Cinederose said:

There are a few lb at cib who will scratch your eyes out , throw you shade on the street , walk all over you , i never took it personally so i dont get it , anyway i do not go there anymore , i will just upload several pics and the mod can choose to change when he wants :)

I am not aware of any that would scratch your eyes out, but then again I have not conversed with all of them. Maybe a majority, but thats all. Too busy buying drinks!.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A different Bud Ladyboy , sales would go insane anyway too bad I said no to her in front of the Hyatt back then , anyway i see Bud light is promoting the Totonto gay parade with floats and a stage all in blue with the logo , madness but i guess they want to get back into the equality index after being thrown out or they said fuck it ! but now it does not look like a low leval mistake in the outsourced promotion dept , why not just pick cute ladyboys with buds wtf :)

Picsart_23-06-26_13-16-11-263.jpg

Picsart_23-06-26_13-14-13-469.jpg

Picsart_23-06-26_13-15-41-931.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/22/2023 at 12:38 AM, Cinederose said:

Funny as i posted this on my instagram and it went nowhere but people saw it in and did not like it , its cultural on both sides are pissed about it , it was the face on the can Why such a Insane looking image , why not relaxed looking jeez :)

Both side maybe pissed (one side is always pissed, so F&&k them).  Its the other side that matters, the ones that use to buy there piss.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2023 at 2:47 AM, Cinederose said:

A different Bud Ladyboy , sales would go insane anyway too bad I said no to her in front of the Hyatt back then , anyway i see Bud light is promoting the Totonto gay parade with floats and a stage all in blue with the logo , madness but i guess they want to get back into the equality index after being thrown out or they said fuck it ! but now it does not look like a low leval mistake in the outsourced promotion dept , why not just pick cute ladyboys with buds wtf :)

Picsart_23-06-26_13-16-11-263.jpg

Picsart_23-06-26_13-14-13-469.jpg

Picsart_23-06-26_13-15-41-931.jpg

You said no to her.....is that a joke!!!......

Did you mean to say Toronto?  If so there isnt 1 self respecting Canadian that would drink a bud.......the hits they keep a coming.....its going to take a crane to lift them out of this hole.....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zeppie said:

You said no to her.....is that a joke!!!......

Did you mean to say Toronto?  If so there isnt 1 self respecting Canadian that would drink a bud.......the hits they keep a coming.....its going to take a crane to lift them out of this hole.....

Yes sorry Toronto , how did i miss that typo , no not a joke its the old days outside the Hyatt when i was just filming only , i have it all on video anyway so no i fucked up and she was pre- op then , love to say more but this forum is not private but yeah she is the best in my opinion , and a few of my subscribers Love her , i mean they LOVE her and so do i , i just said no , anyway uploaded video #200 if anyone cares on my uncensored platform ( urls on main page after youtube )but yeah take away the lobby bullshit and a ts that looks and feels like a girl and no outrage , i sat in once on the second largest gay lobby and their pep rally before a event as my friend was in the accounts dept and she invited me along and they were like anyone holds signage or protests against you fuck them up , beat them etc the lobbies are nuts , its all about recruitment , money and power not rights :)

pinkishpink.jpg

• Like 1