Not a TR: Snapshots from another trip to PH-TH (May-June 2023) and to Madagascar (August 2023)

Rom

9 hours ago, The-Sith said:

(...) But latching on is for inexperienced guys.... I use to fall for that shit....I use to be too "Nice" to get them to leave. I got extorted by this one PH GG

(...)  1 month later I met a guy in a bar in Singapore [ who came across the same latcher on ] 

wow The-Sith what a story ...  thanks for sharing.   More than latching on, you fell into a mini extortion racket with a violent component.  But what is truly exceptional about your story is that you'd run into the racket's subsequent target (since it was only 1-month later and his head wounds were fresh) and that you did so 2000+ km away from the scene in a metropolis of 5 million people.  Seriously: what are the  odds?  You could have won the lottery if you beat such odds on a lottery ticket...

Over the years, I have never experienced anything significantly stressful with my latchers on and I made the most of it in terms of GFE.  Perhaps I was never in a particular place long enough for it to become an issue.  Two of my latchers-on you (The-Sith) are quite familiar with and they are in my TOP 10 most memorable ladyboy experiences:  Pattaya JENNY and BKK NOON.   I know Noon didn't, but did Jenny also latch on to you The-Sith?   I had a few other well-known ladyboys latch on including in 2019 TJ's LILY sorta latched-on for a week but she did not stop short-timing her core regulars so it was kind of a strange latch on with her coming and going and eventually it was her who got rid of me.

My problem has been with fucks who try to latch on AFTER I depart and want to develop a relationship or a sponsorship.  There YES!  I tend to be "too nice" and let them down softly which is a waste of my time and emotional energy.  It is especially hard for me to do it to the single mothers and the desperately aging MILFs.

So far this trip I am having trouble getting latched on.  There was the Manila MILF who did a runner on me after taking a nap.   Then Pixie yesterday who left in the morning and contrary to expectation and expressed intention never came or called back.  Then last night I met another scrawny sissy with a big cock who John Lennon vetted to come with us to the Visayas so I assumed she'd be a latcher on but she left right after the threesome.  I tried to fuck her but she was so tight and I was fully engorged but not rock hard so it just would not go in so as a last resort I told John Lennon to assume the position and shoved it in him instead.  Good old John Lennon.  Thanks for latching on.

5 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

(...)   Regarding Mowgli and Rom, here is my perspective on their relationship, whether I'm right or wrong. For Mowgli, Rom is not only a sensitive man but also provides her with a sense of freedom. She desires to go out and develop her sexuality but likely fears a negative experience with an unknown man that could lead to serious problems with her family. She appreciates Rom for the security he offers and also for the feeling of liberation she experiences when she is with him. On the other hand, Rom enjoys her company not just because she doesn't ask for money (as he has enough money to provide and likely gives her money for gifts), but also because she doesn't create drama or become a burden like many other ladyboys do."

I wish I could find a ladyboy like this.

You are broadly right in that Mowgli is quite a unique sissy situation.   On one hand, she comes from a good family, is educated and prioritizes her family harmony and school work.  On the other hand she goes around fucking old punters like me within minutes of meeting them.  I was not her first gringo (I was the second she said) and after our first encounter in January she had 2 more.  She basically gives her number to foreigners who ask and if they call her back she meets them.  She tells me all about it so candidly I have a hard time passing judgment.  I think she is in it for the thrill of meeting and experimenting sex with multiple foreign partners.  But as a lover she is pleasure-giving not pleasure-seeking at all, which makes it even more baffling since she does not demand anything in return.  I am afraid this is going to end bad for Mowgli as sooner or later some jerk will hurt her feelings and she will no longer be such trusting, giving little vixen.  Mowgli is very attractive both beauty and personalitywise and I went out of my way to stay in touch with her and bring her meaningful gifts from Europe ... She all but said she loved me but only once.  After that she returned to her cheerful detached self.  I have not heard from her for the 2 days since I left Manila...  I don't view this as a sign that she is snubbing me, but that she is giving me my space...  I am supposed to see Mowgli again later in the trip.  Will I ?

• Like 4

On 5/18/2023 at 9:15 PM, Rom said:

wow The-Sith what a story ...  thanks for sharing.   More than latching on, you fell into a mini extortion racket with a violent component.  But what is truly exceptional about your story is that you'd run into the racket's subsequent target (since it was only 1-month later and his head wounds were fresh) and that you did so 2000+ km away from the scene in a metropolis of 5 million people.  Seriously: what are the  odds?  You could have won the lottery if you beat such odds on a lottery ticket...

Over the years, I have never experienced anything significantly stressful with my latchers on and I made the most of it in terms of GFE.  Perhaps I was never in a particular place long enough for it to become an issue.  Two of my latchers-on you (The-Sith) are quite familiar with and they are in my TOP 10 most memorable ladyboy experiences:  Pattaya JENNY and BKK NOON.   I know Noon didn't, but did Jenny also latch on to you The-Sith?   I had a few other well-known ladyboys latch on including in 2019 TJ's LILY sorta latched-on for a week but she did not stop short-timing her core regulars so it was kind of a strange latch on with her coming and going and eventually it was her who got rid of me.

My problem has been with fucks who try to latch on AFTER I depart and want to develop a relationship or a sponsorship.  There YES!  I tend to be "too nice" and let them down softly which is a waste of my time and emotional energy.  It is especially hard for me to do it to the single mothers and the desperately aging MILFs.

So far this trip I am having trouble getting latched on.  There was the Manila MILF who did a runner on me after taking a nap.   Then Pixie yesterday who left in the morning and contrary to expectation and expressed intention never came or called back.  Then last night I met another scrawny sissy with a big cock who John Lennon vetted to come with us to the Visayas so I assumed she'd be a latcher on but she left right after the threesome.  I tried to fuck her but she was so tight and I was fully engorged but not rock hard so it just would not go in so as a last resort I told John Lennon to assume the position and shoved it in him instead.  Good old John Lennon.  Thanks for latching on.

You are broadly right in that Mowgli is quite a unique sissy situation.   On one hand, she comes from a good family, is educated and prioritizes her family harmony and school work.  On the other hand she goes around fucking old punters like me within minutes of meeting them.  I was not her first gringo (I was the second she said) and after our first encounter in January she had 2 more.  She basically gives her number to foreigners who ask and if they call her back she meets them.  She tells me all about it so candidly I have a hard time passing judgment.  I think she is in it for the thrill of meeting and experimenting sex with multiple foreign partners.  But as a lover she is pleasure-giving not pleasure-seeking at all, which makes it even more baffling since she does not demand anything in return.  I am afraid this is going to end bad for Mowgli as sooner or later some jerk will hurt her feelings and she will no longer be such trusting, giving little vixen.  Mowgli is very attractive both beauty and personalitywise and I went out of my way to stay in touch with her and bring her meaningful gifts from Europe ... She all but said she loved me but only once.  After that she returned to her cheerful detached self.  I have not heard from her for the 2 days since I left Manila...  I don't view this as a sign that she is snubbing me, but that she is giving me my space...  I am supposed to see Mowgli again later in the trip.  Will I ?

after my energy changed..... after the look in my eyes changed....I cannot recall any girl "Latching On".

women are like dogs or horses or whatever instinctual animal that can read vibes. They know what they can get away with and what they can't.

I've had some try to ask for money later on via text and some I did send... because they needed the help and i decided to help them.....or perhaps I was too weak. And I've had one or two incidents where I was extorted for more money because I was dealing with a volatile yaba addict and i wanted the problem to go away (like the post i made about Laya a few months back).

But in terms of my time.... I hold that much more dear than my money. So I will never ever again waste time with a latcher. Especially when its vacation time in a location i have limited time in. Only in my early days before I learned the "ins and outs" of dealing with whores..... and 3rd world ladies who straddle the civilian world and whoring..... did I get latchers. But it hasn't happened to me in decades....including with Jenny. 

With Jenny I took her for a street breakfast in the morning and kissed her goodbye. And that was that.

And now that I think of it.... I had truly Civilian girls from wealthy backgrounds in the West in LA and Singapore Latch on as well before I made the change in attitude.....not just 3rd world girls. They would use emotional blackmail to be with me.... this is better described as Fatal Attractions. I had a bunch of those a while back..... but after some bad experiences....like the one Iisted above......I changed. And the problem disappeared.

• Like 3

I didn't need to encounter such a terrible situation to change my perspective. I had grown weary of a clingy Pinoy ladyboy who had latched on me. The following year, I maintained a Line relationship with a Thai ladyboy, which ended after I received she'd complained of nasty comments from Jimbo in PY, after one of her clients had heroed the topic. I received my third jab (against latching on ladyboys) after the COVID pandemic. Despite having helped Daisy significantly, she nearly ignored me upon my return to Saigon last year. 

I notice a difference between us: you being American and affluent, you might think it's easier to solve your problems by tipping people to make them go away. However, I believe this approach can lead to explosive behavior, especially with residents of third-world countries who may exploit it to create confrontational situations and expect compensation. Many messaging platforms and social networks allow users to block or ban others without explanation. While I acknowledge that this method can be harsh or cynical, I have reluctantly come to accept it as a necessary approach. 
I once resorted to a more cynical approach. I exploited the jealous nature of the Pinoy ladyboy to provoke her into ending our connection and blocking me. She anticipated that I would beg her to reconnect, but I chose not to. When she attempted to reconcile with me, I stood firm, reminding her that she had made the decision to cut ties, and I wouldn't change her mind. However, this last argument proved to be useless. While I recognize that utilizing blocking functions can offend  the other party, I still believe it can be the most effective solution. (I adhere to one condition: I refrain from blocking my partner even when I feel angry, unless the chat becomes excessively stressful, particularly if there is an abundance of spam messages. Instead, I prefer to approach it in a composed manner after taking time to reflect, preferably after a few days of not exchanging messages.)

• Like 2

thanks gentlemen.  the trip goes on with highs and lows, the lows being that the only latcher on is John Lennon while others who expressed interest to stay come and go.  I also had a premium one on the pipeline who may not show up despite me sending long distance transportation money.   Today I emptied the photos on my camera (have more in the phone) and thought I would post here some so no one thinks I am making the whole trip up.  There is a pic of the optician ("EO") which is located on Robinson Mall Ermita and I was so pleased with my new glasses that I ordered a second non-progressive aviators.  Sorry I don't describe the pics, but it will be fun if you match them to the fucks I reported above.

PS -  whoever gave me the multiple likes in a row THANKS!  I suspect I know who you are, but can't be sure...

zDSC04139.jpg

zDSC04149.jpg

zDSC04158.jpg

zDSC04166 (2).JPG

zDSC04171 (2).JPG

zDSC04181.jpg

zDSC04179.jpg

zDSC04176.jpg

zDSC04183 (2).JPG

zDSC04190 (2).JPG

zDSC04192.jpg

zDSC04188.jpg

zDSC04199.jpg

zDSC04197.jpg

zDSC04206.jpg

zDSC04248.jpg

zDSC04244.jpg

zDSC04226.jpg

zDSC04247 (2).JPG

zDSC04250.jpg

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Rom said:

I would post here some so no one thinks I am making the whole trip up. 

I guess no one thinks you would except maybe visitors from ...

13 hours ago, Rom said:

Sorry I don't describe the pics, but it will be fun if you match them to the fucks I reported above.

I wish you had separated groups of pics and added a small title for us to understand. 

The above 2 make a TR interesting. It seems that you're unable to have sex with a ladyboy alone (this might explain why you couldn't with Mowgli). You have sex only with 2 ladyboys together. Just a theory. 5555

• Like 1

On 5/20/2023 at 7:30 PM, Pulci Gorgon said:

I exploited the jealous nature of the Pinoy ladyboy to provoke her into ending our connection and blocking me. She anticipated that I would beg her to reconnect, but I chose not to. When she attempted to reconcile with me, I stood firm, reminding her that she had made the decision to cut ties, and I wouldn't change her mind. However, this last argument proved to be useless. While I recognize that utilizing blocking functions can offend  the other party, I still believe it can be the most effective solution. (I adhere to one condition: I refrain from blocking my partner even when I feel angry, unless the chat becomes excessively stressful, particularly if there is an abundance of spam messages. Instead, I prefer to approach it in a composed manner after taking time to reflect, preferably after a few days of not exchanging messages.)

So true.  I have had many PH tell me to block them, never talk to them again, etc...Only to have then contact me within 5 mins to 2 days.  When it starts happening, its a warning to get out and stay out.  

Thanks Z and interesting theory PG about me being geared more for group sex.  I did have some 1-on-1 with Mowgli but it's true that not as voraciously as when we first met in January and not every time she came to meet me at the hotel.  I think the problem was she would come over for a couple hours in between classes or family routines and I just did not feel like revving up my libido.  I also definitely have affection feelings for Mowgli and that may be throwing off my game.

Here in Angeles is a different story.  I am at the Wild Orchid with 2 wraparound swimming pools and all the local sissies want to come and party here during the day.  While they are at the pool I stay in the room and from my balcony overlooking one of the pools I can just wave 1 or 2 to come up and get frisky.  Or rather:  I COULD.   You see I am freaking ill.   It feels like very mild COVID symptoms but I self-tested yesterday and a second time just now and both came up negative.  Probably a flu-like infection.  Or something I ate.  Like sissy ass.  But the bottom line is my body and throat ache, I have a temperature and I will be sidelined for the next 2 or 3 days... So I got rid of all the sleepover sissies with the exception of John Lennon who is sleeping peacefully by my side as I write these words at 9 am.

I am now going to share LIVE what I am feeling this very moment which is that I may have been scammed by a high school sissy I met for like 5 minutes four months ago.  If so, this is a very candid humbling admission to make so I can't guarantee I will not delete this post later along with follow up posts rubbing it in ... hopefully not.  Here goes:

Last January I traveled to a tiny remote island (Daram) in the Visayas to visit an old acquaintance ladyboy and if anyone is interested in knowing more you can read about it in my Pelé jersey TR.   While there I also met more local ladyboys, which was not difficult since it was during the local annual fiesta and I was the only gringo in town and word quickly spread that I was into sissies.  One of those sissies was a very special delicate beauty who got my attention but somehow I got the impression she told me she was 15.  She wasn't.  She was 18 and has since turned 19.  Let's call her Snow White since she has the whitest of delicate complexions.  We stayed in touch on Facebook and Snow White put on a very romantic spiel of how she liked me the moment she saw me because I am such a good person (not because I am handsome!).  She asked me to come back to the Visayas to be with her in the nearby bigger island and that she wanted to give her virginity to me (she says she is!).  I was still under the impression she was 15 so I told her let's wait, maybe in a few years.  She protested saying she was 18 and a graduating high school senior, which would corroborate her being at least 18.  But she had no ID.  Not even a school one with birth date.  So after much back and forth, Snow White persuaded me to send her money (like USD20) to get official government ID which entailed a boat roundtrip to the nearby bigger island where the ID offices are.   No big deal.  I sent the 20 and she got the ID and in the meantime she turned 19 and just last week posted pics of her high school graduation so I am satisfied she is 19.

Snow White wanted me to go visit her during this trip, but I told her if she wanted to meet she would have to come to Manila instead, which she eventually agreed provided I sent her upfront transportation money which to me entailed the risk of she just keeping it and not coming and me looking like a fool.  After more back and forth she got me to send 4900 pesos (like USD90) to cover the bus ticket (2500-3000) and the boat (200) and Manila transportation and food during the 24+ hour bus trip.  At the last minute on the day before departing, she asked for more money to bring the mother along to guide her, but I told her a firm NO! not sending more money, borrow it and I can reimburse the mother's fare once we met in Manila. Or othewise I told her to just stay there and keep the money!

So what does Snow White do this morning?  She brings the mom anyway.   They take the boat from the little island to the big island and once at the bus terminal Snow White confirms the money is not enough and just matter of factly asks me for another USD 25, while sending pics to attest she and mom had started the travel.  What was I to do?  It's not about another measly USD 25 really.  So I relented and sent her the money and haven't heard from her since.  Did she get on the bus and no longer has data coverage on the remote roads she is traveling?  Or did she con me and then block me from seeing her online and is now with mom on her way back to their island with the additional cash I sent?  If so, I am out USD 150 with potentially nothing to show for it but embarassment and rejection.   On the other hand, if she is a bad character who would scam me, this saves me the time and gifts I had prepared to invest on her including a week long trip to other islands... I would have spent far more than 150 on her over a week and even brought an old ipad to gift her.

Call me a romantic fool, but I think she is on her way and we will meet in Manila and have a wonderful time together...

I will leave you today with this cliffhanger.   Whether or not she is on the way to Manila and arrives there I will know by tomorrow and let you know.

346102298_760783898844494_6182493296345964740_n.jpg

346103914_2112009855857305_5960054016530830903_n.jpg

• Like 4

Very funny gents... A 19 yo virgin PH ladyboy is almost an oxymoron as here they get going early, often forced by relatives.  But on top of virgin, Snow White told me she has never even been kissed.  Whether true or not, I am not worthy of such delicate flower but it seems it's going to happen...  I feel bad about the idea of her mother accompanying her to Manila to deliver her to a stranger and I imagine how the poor woman must feel.  Poor as in poverty.  But I will not make up excuses or redemptions.

A few hours after my previous post I got another communication from Snow White that had reached the ferry boat crossing to Luzon (the big island where Manila is located) and now she has arrived already.  She and mom will stay with a relative and I will arrive there in 2 days.  Sorry if I over-dramatized in the previous post.  Was trying to spark some interest.  But too few readers for that.

Meanwhile here in Angeles my health got better and I think I am back to normal.   Still dont know what it was that hit me.  Yesterday I attempted sex with John Lennon but something about it felt wrong to me and despite all kinds of stimulation it just did not rise to the occasion.  Only then and witnessing my frustration did John Lennon tell me she had learned one hour before her grandfather passed away from a heart attack.  That's how good a kid John Lennon is.  She kept the bad news and pain to herself and joined me in the room where I took sexy pics and fooled around for a while before attempting penetration.   We slept a late siesta and then went for dinner at Envy (across from Phillies) and then I gave John Lennon 20 bucks to go mourn her grand dad by herself or with friends while I retired to the room.  She rejoined me at like 2 or 3 in the morning.

Then at 7 in the morning I got a call from an old acquaintance trans who had seen me with John Lennon the night before and she asked if she could come to my hotel to sleep. I could not refuse.  But it's not sleep she wanted but to make a quick fare.  It was the morning so I had no problem getting hard this time with her expert oral skills, but she refused me fucking her saying I am too big and the times we had fucked I made her bleed.  That's not how I remember but if I insisted I the mood might be lost so I let her straddle herself over my face jerking while I licked her balls and jerked myself.  She came.   I did not.  I will save it for John Lennon or another one who is coming later.  Until then, I had not really taken a good look at my old acquaintance as the whole time we fooled around we remained in the near darkness of a room with the curtains pulled.  Only when she was leaving did I see how at 22 her face looked so much older and harsher than I remembered.  She had tried to quit the business but it pulls them back.  I gave her 1000 which she protested as small but she knew it was actually quite generous of me.  I think we both knew it was our last fuck. I mean, non-fuck.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Rom said:

Very funny gents... A 19 yo virgin PH ladyboy is almost an oxymoron as here they get going early, often forced by relatives.  But on top of virgin, Snow White told me she has never even been kissed.  Whether true or not, I am not worthy of such delicate flower but it seems it's going to happen...  I feel bad about the idea of her mother accompanying her to Manila to deliver her to a stranger and I imagine how the poor woman must feel.  Poor as in poverty.  But I will not make up excuses or redemptions.

A few hours after my previous post I got another communication from Snow White that had reached the ferry boat crossing to Luzon (the big island where Manila is located) and now she has arrived already.  She and mom will stay with a relative and I will arrive there in 2 days.  Sorry if I over-dramatized in the previous post.  Was trying to spark some interest.  But too few readers for that.

Meanwhile here in Angeles my health got better and I think I am back to normal.   Still dont know what it was that hit me.  Yesterday I attempted sex with John Lennon but something about it felt wrong to me and despite all kinds of stimulation it just did not rise to the occasion.  Only then and witnessing my frustration did John Lennon tell me she had learned one hour before her grandfather passed away from a heart attack.  That's how good a kid John Lennon is.  She kept the bad news and pain to herself and joined me in the room where I took sexy pics and fooled around for a while before attempting penetration.   We slept a late siesta and then went for dinner at Envy (across from Phillies) and then I gave John Lennon 20 bucks to go mourn her grand dad by herself or with friends while I retired to the room.  She rejoined me at like 2 or 3 in the morning.

Then at 7 in the morning I got a call from an old acquaintance trans who had seen me with John Lennon the night before and she asked if she could come to my hotel to sleep. I could not refuse.  But it's not sleep she wanted but to make a quick fare.  It was the morning so I had no problem getting hard this time with her expert oral skills, but she refused me fucking her saying I am too big and the times we had fucked I made her bleed.  That's not how I remember but if I insisted I the mood might be lost so I let her straddle herself over my face jerking while I licked her balls and jerked myself.  She came.   I did not.  I will save it for John Lennon or another one who is coming later.  Until then, I had not really taken a good look at my old acquaintance as the whole time we fooled around we remained in the near darkness of a room with the curtains pulled.  Only when she was leaving did I see how at 22 her face looked so much older and harsher than I remembered.  She had tried to quit the business but it pulls them back.  I gave her 1000 which she protested as small but she knew it was actually quite generous of me.  I think we both knew it was our last fuck. I mean, non-fuck.

The mother thing, makes me wonder.  Maybe it was an opportunity for her to come and see relatives, on your dime.  Or is this going to be a squeeze play.  Either way it's on like Donky Kong.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rom said:

Only when she was leaving did I see how at 22 her face looked so much older and harsher than I remembered.  She had tried to quit the business but it pulls them back.  I gave her 1000 which she protested as small but she knew it was actually quite generous of me.  I think we both knew it was our last fuck. I mean, non-fuck.

It makes 620 THB (unless you gave her 1,000 $ :rolleye0012:).  It's about half of the price for a real ST. Fair enough since she had given only a BJ. She chose to act like a loser, and as a result, she lost a client. While she may have made 1,000 PHP in the short term, she missed out on potential opportunities for future business. There was nothing wrong on your part. Perhaps, she's had troubles with clients since she doesn't look as pretty as before. Perhaps she stopped spending money for her make up and can't keep clients so easily now.

I'm waiting to read more about Snow White. I had an opinion about her before she asked you to help her go to Manila, I'm looking forward to reading the end of the story. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

It makes 620 THB

The Angeles City street scene is probably the most cost effective ladyboy scene in Southeast Asia.  Even if one pays 1200 pisos or 1500 pisos it still comes out less than 1000 baht.  No barfines, no commissioned lady drinks.  The ladyboys are grouped in one area by Phillies/Envy which makes it easy for the AC newbie.

But lodging is quite a bit more expensive than in Pattaya.  Another downside is that since the scene is compact it's not easy to avoid a ladyboy you may wish to avoid. 

• Like 2

Right on PD, AC is a relative bargain but for how long?  ... there are not that many ladyboys about.  I would guess like 50-60 max, of who you might see up to 20-30 doing Fields and Walking Street on any given night.    So maybe there's only like 20 sissy punters on any given night and supply meets demand.  But what if the number of punters shoots up to 50 ?  or 100 ?  Perhaps more ladyboys will materialize to meet their demand ? Or perhaps the existing ones raise their prices and shorten their service?  Already I am experiencing that with ladyboys not interested with latching on to me, which in the past was the norm.   What I pay them (fee +  benefits ) is clearly not enticing enough to get them off the streets where they might do multiple tricks a night or run into a sucker.

Let me just extend my pessimism to AC in general.  Several of the bigger hotels have not reopened from the COVID closures.   Some new high rise ones under construction 10 years ago were never finished like the 2 skeletons next to Tequilla Reef that were supposed to be big hotels.  I think the hotel investors thought the supply of girls would remain plentiful and cheap forever and the number of mongers would skyrocket like in Pattaya.  Not the case.  Unlike Pattaya that has a beach and aptitude for non-sex tourism, in AC there is nothing else to do if the girls stop selling pussy.  Just another big dirty noisy PH city.  Without the girls there is no reason whatsoever to go there.  

Anyway it's the Koreans calling the shots in AC now.  And btw they are very friendly to non-Koreans.  They now own a lot of the bars along Walking Street and the owners personally stand at the door politely inviting you in.   I also see they are moving from Koreatown  a few miles away near Clark to the Walking Street area and staying at the same hotels westerners do.  They definitely avail themselves of the younger cuter GGs and are not seen (in public?) with the homely, older ones.

The GG situation is mixed.  There are gorgeous ones around and they are barfinable but not less than 3000 pesos, which is not bad LT if they stay.  I would not know.  I did not barfine any.  Even more gorgeous ones freelancing in the disco, but they are picky and more expensive I hear.  The Gogo clubs no longer are open every night (I did not got there much).  Like the ladyboys the GGs are not eager to latch on as in the past, as they know they can get customers easily.  There are some low-end ones street walking all along Fields including some who looked to me to be underage ones.  Right under the gaze of the cops and I wonder if they are in cahoots.

I am going to stop here.  I am in Manila and I am about to meet Snow White who is coming to me escorted by her elder sister ..

• Like 5

PS -  One hour later from my post above:   After having sent transportation money and much straining to find my hotel right across from the landmark US Embassy, Snow White shows up + the sister + the sister infant son + the mother + another lady relative.  5 of them.  I let only Snow White and the sister come up to my room where I asked the 26 yo sister if the family was comfortable with Snow White escorting an old man like me.  She said yes, Snow White said yes, but I felt like some sort of old medieval warlord picking a young concubine from the peasantry.  Speaking of young, when i asked to see Snow White's government ID that I had paid for ...  she forgot it wherever it was that she stayed last night here in Manila !   At that point, I almost lost it and just got her and the sister out of my room and told them i am so tired of these hurdles at every stage and for Snow White to come back alone with the ID if she has it; or forget about me if she does not.  Then I had to fork out another 10 bucks to get the whole peasant family back home.

I took a better look at Snow White and she may be delicate like I described but not as beautiful as I was under the impression.  I think I shot myself in the foot for the sake of a challenge I could not resist but that is more trouble than it is worth.  I believe the ID exists (she had a picture of it) and she will come back with it.

I am here in Manila wasting time and money on Snow White, and could be with Mowgli who does not know I am here.  In 2 days I leave for the Visayas and Mowgli could not come so that's why I thought taking Snow White was a great move.  But it's starting to look like I made a mistake I am going to have to manage now. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

The Angeles City street scene is probably the most cost effective ladyboy scene in Southeast Asia.  Even if one pays 1200 pisos or 1500 pisos it still comes out less than 1000 baht.  No barfines, no commissioned lady drinks.  The ladyboys are grouped in one area by Phillies/Envy which makes it easy for the AC newbie.

But lodging is quite a bit more expensive than in Pattaya.  Another downside is that since the scene is compact it's not easy to avoid a ladyboy you may wish to avoid. 

Very true, hotel cost being higher and aren't as nice.  Either is the food.  PH really falls short on this. It is compact and easy to be spotted.  

7 hours ago, Rom said:

PS -  One hour later from my post above:   After having sent transportation money and much straining to find my hotel right across from the landmark US Embassy, Snow White shows up + the sister + the sister infant son + the mother + another lady relative.  5 of them.  I let only Snow White and the sister come up to my room where I asked the 26 yo sister if the family was comfortable with Snow White escorting an old man like me.  She said yes, Snow White said yes, but I felt like some sort of old medieval warlord picking a young concubine from the peasantry.  Speaking of young, when i asked to see Snow White's government ID that I had paid for ...  she forgot it wherever it was that she stayed last night here in Manila !   At that point, I almost lost it and just got her and the sister out of my room and told them i am so tired of these hurdles at every stage and for Snow White to come back alone with the ID if she has it; or forget about me if she does not.  Then I had to fork out another 10 bucks to get the whole peasant family back home.

I took a better look at Snow White and she may be delicate like I described but not as beautiful as I was under the impression.  I think I shot myself in the foot for the sake of a challenge I could not resist but that is more trouble than it is worth.  I believe the ID exists (she had a picture of it) and she will come back with it.

I am here in Manila wasting time and money on Snow White, and could be with Mowgli who does not know I am here.  In 2 days I leave for the Visayas and Mowgli could not come so that's why I thought taking Snow White was a great move.  But it's starting to look like I made a mistake I am going to have to manage now. 

WOW........you are getting the treatment.  They expected you to feed them all.  Instead you kicked them all out.  I am still laughing about that.  You set the record straight and in PH, you either do that or get run over.  Yeah you may have bit off more than you can chew, but you have to omit it makes for great reading.  Very cool your sharing.  I am sure the tendency is to keep this one to yourself.  But, this is a real knowledgeable experience you are sharing.  You learn more from not so good experience then the ones that go good, for the most part.  Thanks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rom said:

Right on PD, AC is a relative bargain but for how long?  ... there are not that many ladyboys about.  I would guess like 50-60 max, of who you might see up to 20-30 doing Fields and Walking Street on any given night.    So maybe there's only like 20 sissy punters on any given night and supply meets demand.  But what if the number of punters shoots up to 50 ?  or 100 ?  Perhaps more ladyboys will materialize to meet their demand ? Or perhaps the existing ones raise their prices and shorten their service?  Already I am experiencing that with ladyboys not interested with latching on to me, which in the past was the norm.   What I pay them (fee +  benefits ) is clearly not enticing enough to get them off the streets where they might do multiple tricks a night or run into a sucker.

Let me just extend my pessimism to AC in general.  Several of the bigger hotels have not reopened from the COVID closures.   Some new high rise ones under construction 10 years ago were never finished like the 2 skeletons next to Tequilla Reef that were supposed to be big hotels.  I think the hotel investors thought the supply of girls would remain plentiful and cheap forever and the number of mongers would skyrocket like in Pattaya.  Not the case.  Unlike Pattaya that has a beach and aptitude for non-sex tourism, in AC there is nothing else to do if the girls stop selling pussy.  Just another big dirty noisy PH city.  Without the girls there is no reason whatsoever to go there.  

Anyway it's the Koreans calling the shots in AC now.  And btw they are very friendly to non-Koreans.  They now own a lot of the bars along Walking Street and the owners personally stand at the door politely inviting you in.   I also see they are moving from Koreatown  a few miles away near Clark to the Walking Street area and staying at the same hotels westerners do.  They definitely avail themselves of the younger cuter GGs and are not seen (in public?) with the homely, older ones.

The GG situation is mixed.  There are gorgeous ones around and they are barfinable but not less than 3000 pesos, which is not bad LT if they stay.  I would not know.  I did not barfine any.  Even more gorgeous ones freelancing in the disco, but they are picky and more expensive I hear.  The Gogo clubs no longer are open every night (I did not got there much).  Like the ladyboys the GGs are not eager to latch on as in the past, as they know they can get customers easily.  There are some low-end ones street walking all along Fields including some who looked to me to be underage ones.  Right under the gaze of the cops and I wonder if they are in cahoots.

I am going to stop here.  I am in Manila and I am about to meet Snow White who is coming to me escorted by her elder sister ..

I cannot say whether your pessimism is justified or not. I haven't had the chance to visit AC during my trip to the Philippines, and I am not well-informed about the ladyboy scene there to make a judgment on its growth or decline. I simply choose not to embrace pessimism. It is possible that more ladyboys will venture to AC to meet the rising demand, and prices may fluctuate as a result. However, the future remains uncertain, and no one can accurately forecast what will happen.

Regardless of the situation in AC, I firmly believe that certain opportunities will endure for a long time in the 7,107 islands. Resourceful mongers who are adventurous enough will continue to explore Samar, Leyte, Southern Leyte, as well as other provinces in Cebu, Negros, or Panay, where they will discover new fresh ladyboys. Perhaps we will even forget the whereabouts of the island in the Visayas where the 7 dwarves once resided with a ladyboy.  :unsure:

• Like 1

On 5/24/2023 at 12:01 PM, Rom said:

A project of action is a manipulative tactic employed by scammers to deceive their victims. Scammers use this technique to establish trust and persuade victims to invest money or undertake actions that serve the scammers' interests.In your specific situation, you initiated the project of action and got involved in an inappropriate manner by yourself. Nevertheless, you invested a sum of money that might appear substantial (to me), but it was limited to an amount within your means to lose. You accomplished the most challenging part: making the decision to withdraw despite having already invested both money and time. You demonstrated great resilience.
Next time with another ladyboy or if SW comes back, you will play the game differently. You should think you haven't wasted that much time since you were having rest after you felt sick. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks PG.   Smiley face like from me.  Your post above is spot on but premature.  It shoud have followed this one:

Snow White has come and gone.  We were together less than 24 hours.  The following day she did return to the hotel with the government ID and without the extended family.   We talked about what I planned for the week ahead together in the Visayas frolicking on deserted beaches and visiting old colonial ruins... But then she said she had to be back in a week at her remote island home for her ...  high school graduation ceremony !!!

I know this makes me look really bad.

I briefly considered taking her on the boat as planned and then flying her back to Manila early, which would not be a problem for me and free me to acquaint myself with new sissies in the places I will be visiting...  But I held back on telling her that plan B or making a decision.

Then we went to bed. She refused to shower saying she had already.  ( When they dont want to shower you know you picked a dud ).  She comes to bed all dressed. Fine: I undress her as we kiss but I sense she is distant.  When I touch her ass she tells me not to because it is injured she says.  But not from fucking apparently because she insists she is a virgin.  And apparently is intent on remaining so.  The foreplay sex was still pleasurable.  She is on hormones and has these perfect budding boobies like a pubescent GG.  Her cock was tiny and soft the whole time, but it did get hard at night and she ejaculated quickly but not much when I sucked it.  She only half-hearted reciprocated, but overall the sex was pleasurable enough, especially the second round at night after we came back from the live music bar where I took her.  We held each other tight all night.

In the morning she woke me at 7 saying she was hungry for breakfast and it was obvious for both of us she would not be coming to the Visayas so I decided it was time to end the daddy farce swiftly.   Having already spent upwards of 150 USD on her ID and transportations plus gifts, I considered giving her only the taxi fare back to her Manila relative and let her figure how to go back to her remote island with mom.  But I have a sense of duty and that kind of money is pocket change to me, so I gave her taxi fare plus her and only hers fare back home.  She will have to borrow the rest or figure out what to do with mom.  After she left, I sent a message saying that if she as much as mentions she needs money she will be blocked.

So there you have it gentlemen:  Daddy Rom milked like a cow by a high school sissy vixen.  Do I regret It ?  Yes and no.  I may look stupid but it made for a challenging experience and a good story.

In a few hours I leave by boat to the Visayas so i will be off grid and off Board for a while.

Party on !

R

zDSC04281.jpg

zDSC04286.jpg

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Rom said:

Thanks PG.   Smiley face like from me.  Your post above is spot on but premature.  It shoud have followed this one:

Snow White has come and gone.  We were together less than 24 hours.  The following day she did return to the hotel with the government ID and without the extended family.   We talked about what I planned for the week ahead together in the Visayas frolicking on deserted beaches and visiting old colonial ruins... But then she said she had to be back in a week at her remote island home for her ...  high school graduation ceremony !!!

I know this makes me look really bad.

I briefly considered flying her back early, which would not be a problem for me and free me to acquaint myself with new sissies in the places I will be visiting...  But I held back on telling her that or making a decision.

Then we went to bed. She refused to shower saying she had already.  ( When they dont want to shower you know you picked a dud ).  She comes to bed all dressed. Fine: I undress her as we kiss but I sense she is distant.  When I touch her ass she tells me not to because it is injured she says.  But not from fucking apparently because she insists she is a virgin.  And apparently is intent on remaining so.  The foreplay sex was still pleasurable.  She is on hormones and has these perfect budding boobies like a pubescent GG.  Her cock was tiny and soft the whole time, but it did get hard at night and she ejaculated quickly but not much when I sucked it.  She only half-hearted reciprocated, but overall the sex was pleasurable enough, especially the second round at night after we came back from the live music bar where I took her.  We held each other tight all night.

In the morning she woke me at 7 saying she was hungry for breakfast and it was obvious for both of us she would not be coming to the Visayas so I decided it was time to end the daddy farce swiftly.   Having already spent upwards of 150 USD on her ID and transportations plus gifts, I considered giving her only the taxi fare back to her Manila relative and let her figure how to go back to her remote island with mom.  But I have a sense of duty and that kind of money is pocket change to me, so I gave her taxi fare plus her and only hers fare back home.  She will have to borrow the rest or figure out what to do with mom.  After she left, I sent a message saying that if she as much as mentions she needs money she will be blocked.

So there you have it gentlemen:  Daddy Rom milked like a cow by a high school sissy vixen.  Do I regret It ?  Yes and no.  I may look stupid but it made for a challenging experience and a good story.

In a few hours I leave by boat to the Visayas so i will be off grid and off Board for a while.

Party on !

R

zDSC04281.jpg

zDSC04286.jpg

Good TR, thanks.  I can see the attraction for sure.  I would say she blew it and could of had a good experience.  Oh well. what's next?

My post ain't so premature. I don't think she initially wanted to scam you but you made the plan and her mum used it at their own advantage. 

Virgin ? A tourist or a local cow boy already cracked her sphincter. So $150.00 + taxi money + breakfast + restaurant + bar = 4,000,000 VND  (6,000 THB). I took3.5 millions for the US$ 150.00 then rounded up for the other expenses.  :shok:

• Like 1